• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ |

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ | (OOC)

- Humans are finally able to have a taste of their own medicine -"

P O K E M O N - R E V E R S A L

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]​

[M Rated RP for Blood and Violence]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]​

528958_295024310579440_100002156199570_667359_629003796_n.jpg

P L O T

- - -

"I read a lot of it but gawd damn. But yes lol very crazy." ~ Skymin ( <3 XD)

"This looks awesome, tbh. Haha! It doesn't sound as crazy anymore, actually quite suspenseful. I just... can't imagine the humans fighting haha, but that'll be something to invent as we go along, perhaps." ~ Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

"Dude, lol this is crazy." ~ -DeepImpact-

"Crazy RP, very very crazy RP. I'm sure it becomes a success!" ~ PinkSapphire

"‎: O Now this is interesting! (Especially) What'll happen at each gym, especially at Fantina's... (he means the plotline)" ~ ShinyDiamond

- - -

How would you, a human being, feel when you are forced to kill your own friend? How would you react when you are forced to fight your own kind even if you don't know him? How would you feel when you are forced to knock out a fellow boy or girl in a battle? Well you've done this to Pokemon...just to get badges and to be famous across the land, and now it is time for you to taste your own medicine. Now you will finally see how painful it is to battle, to faint and to be healed again day after day. The cycle ends now. The cycle ends today.

Feel the irony. Feel the pain. Feel how helpless you are.

This is the Pokemon Reversal, and we have a lot in store for you...

- - -

A special message from the skies -

Spoiler:

T H E - W O R L D - O F - P O K E M O N

- - -

Warhammer -

Spoiler:

Hecarim -

Spoiler:

Talon -

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

E N T E R - T H E - R E V E R S A L

- - -

There you are! I've been waiting all day! Now that you listened to what they've got to say, it's time for you to choose!

Human -

You can either be a 'Wild Human' that's hiding from Pokemon's reach. One day, a Pokemon would find and capture you for the first time, giving you an elemental type (choose one in your SU). Then you will have to follow his/her orders throughout the Roleplay. You can also talk to him or other Pokehumans you meet throughout your Journey. After all, you still have the freedom of speech. Enjoy your new abilities and fight against other humans!

Pokemon -

You can be the Pokemaster! You will catch one Pokehuman in the wild and then start bonding with your pet. Bring him to gyms and earn badges, later fighting against the Elite Four (if you can make it that far without your Pokehuman refusing or trying to escape that is...).

Think about what you want to be. They are both fun in their own ways, so take your pick! I have a lot in store for both species...

R U L E S

- - -

Ah, so I see that you're interested! Well, there are some basic rules here so do pay attention!

- Normal RPing Rules apply here...whatever they are ^^

- No Bunnying is allowed, unless permitted by the RPer. God modding is also not allowed.

- Stay Active. Don't join and poof. Seriously. This Roleplay relies on Pokemaster to Pokehuman communication and if one poofs badly then it will seriously mess things up xD

- No Flaming or bashing others please!

- What I say, goes. Simple as that. Because I've planned the very best for you already.

- There is a specific plotline in the Roleplay, and NPCs will guide you through it. You will have freedom though!

- Romance is absolutely permitted, and I don't even mind Pokemaster - Pokehuman love. Just don't make it too detailed if you know what I mean.

- This Roleplay is M-rated in case of blood and gore when it comes to fighting. As humans bleed when being wounded, the Pokemon Abilities might really pack a punch...if things are too much, please keep it less gory or detailed.

- And the most cliche rule ever (but the best one)...HAVE FUN! This Roleplay is supposed to be funny in an evil, wrong way so yeah XD

S I G N - U P

- - -

Name:

Wild Human or Pokemon (Note that this RP will pair 8 roleplayers into 4 groups with 1 Pokemaster and 1 Pokehuman in each one. The Pokemaster will have to catch that Pokehuman at the beginning of the roleplay, however):

Species (if Pokemon):

Age in human years (works for both Pokemon and Humans):

Appearance (or you can add a picture if you'd like):

Elemental type (for humans that will be captured later. Can be dual. As you progress in the Roleplay you will automatically gain newer powers and skills according to your type. There is no moveset, so use your imagination!):

Personality (2 paragraphs. It is advised that the Pokemaster should enjoy his/her Pokehuman at first, and the Pokehuman should hate his/her master back in return, but you don't have to follow that):

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs):

RP Example (though this isn't 100% necessary, it would be nice if you can post a paragraph of your writing):

Others:

S L O T S

- - -

Click the links for their SUs!

- - -

Pokemasters (5 max):

Hooh54 : Maney

Legit~Hamster : Blake

~Genevieve~ : Azula the Absol

Angel Protection : Marisole

Otherworld9) : Aurora Sonata

- - -

Pokehumans (5 max):

|Equinox| : Haru Windsong

Stingray : Cyrus Wolf

Skittish Heart : Lyrica Frost

DannyBoyNz : Alyssa Hernandez

Guest RPer/NPC RPer (you cannot apply to be either now): Ray Maverick, Ink Heart

RPers that are on trip/unavailable to RP:

Spoiler:

T R I V I A & S T U F F

- - -

- PR is RP (Roleplay) in Reverse.

- This Roleplay's idea is based on the 'in Soviet Russia...' meme.

- Though not everyone knows about this, the Distortion World remains unaffected by the Reversal.

- Though it isn't proven anywhere that Pokemon enjoy saying their names when being called out from the ball, it is almost certain that Humans wouldn't like to do that. However, in order for the Pokemasters to annoy their pets to a higher extend, this is what the Pokehumans would have to do.

- I like pie. Pie is good.

- More to be added!

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
Why, a Guest RPer like you, Inky (: Welcome to the Roleplay you two. Things would indeed go upside down here :3

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Sure, Gunnerpow! You're reserved (: Make sure that you're active since this RP relies on interaction.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
can I reserve too as a Pokemaster? I wanna finish my sign up in my word document before I post it, but I promise it'll be up tonight :)

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I'm going to reserve a part as a Pokehuman, please. My SU will be up soon XD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I will, especially because today, is the first day of Summer Break

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
HA. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I AM!

Yes, I'm a Pokehuman. I'll have my SU up asap.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name: Azula

Wild Human or Pokemon: Pokemon

Species: Absol

Age in human years: 17

Appearance: Pokemon
Spoiler:

Bag she has around her stomach, she uses her tail to get things out of it.
Spoiler:

Personality: Azula at first sight can be very cold towards other Pokemon, she tends to not acknowledge others at first and when she does speak her tone is very cold. She knows how it feels to be trapped in a Pokeball having been born captured, but was treated well by her trainer but that doesn't stop her from enjoying have a Human learn how she felt when trapped and ordering him/her around. Azula loves the fact that for the first time in her life she is free. The only act of kindness she will show her human at first is letting the Human Pokeball have a nice interior. She's not the type that will physically abuse her human, but she takes great joy in ordering it to battle others. Over time though she may turn nicer to her human, but as it looks now there's not a high chance of that happening though there is no way on this planet that she will treat other Pokemon in any way other than cold, she just doesn't like them.

Another important thing about Azula is that she is very competitive and an extremely sore loser. This is due to the fact that when she was captured she experienced beating the Kanto Pokemon League with her trainer. She dreams of beating the Pokemon League but this time as the trainer and wants to make the dream a reality. Azula loves to win and if she loses can become very upset, not to the point of tears but she will brood about it, sometimes for minutes but depending on the importance of the battle it can be for hours or days, and she might take it out on her human through yelling. Though Azula will never give up, she'll just keep trying until she wins. Sometimes though Azula doesn't think before jumping into a challenge, she can very easily jump into something that is to dangerous for her and her human just because she doesn't think. That very well could be her downfall on this journey.

Background Story/History: Azula was born a captured Pokemon to a trainer named Mark in the Kanto region, as she was raised she knew nothing but kindness but always longed for freedom. As she grew up she was trained every day so she grew stronger and stronger. The time came when Azula was 16 years old that she was given to Marks son Bryon who set out on his journey. The pair was nearly unstoppable, they did lose their fair share of battles but never gave up until the battle was won. After several months they had beaten not only all of the gyms but won in the Pokemon league as well, by that time Azula was 17. After that however word reached Azula about a way to capture the humans and she escaped from her master and made her way to the Sinnoh Region where all the Pokemon where gathering. Azula managed to get one of the Human Pokeballs but hasn't caught a Human of her own yet, she wants to change that soon.

Others: nothing

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Name: Haru Windsong

Wild Human or Pokemon: Pokehuman all the way!!

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Elemental Type: Psychic/Fighting (dual typing ftw!!)

Personality: Often calm and passive, Haru would be one of the few Humans some-what okay with the change of world order. It was against his desire to make waves, and he liked to keep an open mind to the passing times. He could be agreeable when in the right mood and even be coaxed to do something for a friend. His strong sense of loyalty and kinship made him a person devoted to others; even when it came at a personal cost. In a way, he was created for this change.

That didn't mean he doesn't have a cruel side, though. If irked, he could be less than civil and express his rage in a display of power. It didn't often harm others physically, but if pushed too far the risked increased. Even so, the vengeful side didn't last long, and it was soon replaced with regret.

Background Story/History: There wasn't much to say about Haru's life before the change. He was a very competent trainer from Hoenn, and even participated in a few Pokemon League challenges when he felt like it. He got far, but never really made it further than the top eight. He never felt that Pokemon battles were his strongest point, though. His passion was more invested in Pokemon breeding. As a breeder, Haru raised his Pokemon as affectionately and effectively as possible; expressing the uniqueness of each of his Pokemon as best as he could. He thought he was a good trainer to his pokemon... but perhaps he was
too good a trainer to them.
When the world order suddenly shifted, he was beset by all six of the Pokemon he traveled with. They didn't hate him, to the contrary they loved their original master, but each of them agreed that one of them needed to be his master to protect him from other Pokemon that may mistreat him. However, they did not agree on who would be his master. They argued amongst themselves for hours before arriving to a conclusion: a Pokehuman hunt. Which ever of them could catch their master first would have the right to be his new master. Needless to say Haru was a little fearful of his former Pokemon partners, and began the biggest survival challenge of his life. So far he managed to elude all six and crossed the continent several times without being caught by anyone, but the stress and difficulty of avoiding capture is slowly taking its toll. No doubt he will soon be an easy target for just about any Pokemon to capture him.

Others: My partner in the RP doesn't have to be one of the six original Pokemon; I just thought it would be a funny plot point. Haru's also a person that seeks companionship, so his character would be easy for some kind of pairing. Or he could be easily tormented and harassed by his new master; maybe both ;b

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
@ ~Genevieve

You're accepted (: Welcome the the Roleplay! I'll edit the OOC later :3

@ Angel Protection

Pokemaster it is! Do take your time!

@ Scarf

That is one less ordinary SU you have there (: I like it. As for the 6 Original, me and my guest RPers can arrange some of them to come find you, only to see you 'working' for another Pokemaster. That'll be fun :3 You are accepted!

Also everyone. Remember that you won't be invincible right at the start of the Roleplay. Actually, you would start here

800px-Sinnoh_Route_203_Pt.png

Yes, route 203. Just...ignore the NPCs. The Pokehumans would be living in a little camp located in the middle of the Tall Grass, and the Pokemasters would start their first journey where Jubilife acts as their starting point. I'll explain details a little bit later.

So anyway, you'll slowly learn more about your powers as the RP progresses, just don't speed-learn them all. Secondly, if you have DUAL powers, note that both separate powers won't be as powerful as having it as a SINGLE power, if you know what I mean.

Last but not least, I would be posting maps like that for easy recognition in case some people have no idea how it looks like (I'll post the map when I post, probably at the top). And if I'm RPing as an NPC in the Gyms, I would also show the badge at the top left corner like so:

POST -

pokemon_pearl_conceptart_OrJ4e_thumb.jpg

- First Gym Phase

- Warhammer the Rampardos at Oreburgh Gym

-wall of text-

Any questions so far? (: -edits OOC-

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
It makes sense that dual types get weakened when used on their own, but that must also mean that they are just as strong if used together :b

and thanks for the compliment; yes it should be fun seeing at least some of the 6 of Haru's Pokemon.

|Equinox|

Years
Of course, if you use them together they can be just as deadly xP

I'll make that happen then. As you progress through the Roleplay, I'll make perhaps 1-3 of them appear, but probably not all of them. Any species you'd like to see as one of your Original Pokemon?

Also, I've planned quite a lot when it comes to the plotline. It won't certainly be too short XD There's probably a little problem/mission at every Gym...but that's the only thing I'm gonna say.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hopefully more people sign up soon :3 I can't wait for this to start

|Equinox|

Years
Oh don't worry people WILL join. Just look! Half of the slots full in less than 6 hours. Hope everyone will be active (: You guys are the soul of the Roleplay! Hope you'll enjoy the journey (: It would be an interesting and funny one.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Sorry, I had to go to an appointment, but 1-3 is more than enough. Whimsicott(F), Banette(M) and Gallade are my recommendations at the very least :b

Back