• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Recruitment/Volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Recruiting new team members
Position(s) being recruited for: Pixel Artists who can make custom overworld and battle sprites and custom tilesets, and a composer to make unique tracks for the game.
Team name: Stratus Dreams Team
Team members: currently myself
Game title: Pokémon Stratus Dreams
Current progress made: Alpha almost done (needs pixel work)
Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=354130&highlight=Pokemon+Stratus+Dreams
Preferred method of contact: either email me at [email protected] or PM me.
Thank you!

kidbuu69

game dev
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 21, 2018
Position(s) being recruited for:
Mappers: a dedicated group of people to make maps
Professors: I need a few people to add Pokemon DATA to the game! (Evolutions, Base Stats, Attacks, etc)

Team name: N/A
Team members: Just Me
Game title: Project Legacy
Current progress made: Game is ready for testing, I just need to add the actual Pokemon and maps.
Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game: attachments
Preferred method of contact: PM Me here.
Additional information: (optional) Those screenshots are not how the final game will look, those are just place holders.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.png
    2.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.png
    3.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 4.png
    4.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 13
Years
Recruiting Team Members

Positions
Spriters - Capable of making tiles, fakemon, overworlds, and characters​
Programmer - Creating unique visuals and mechanics to the game​
Scriptor - Inputting quest into the maps​
Composer - Creates background music to fit scenarios​
Mapper - Creating maps based off story and tiles​
Writer/Side Quest Creator - Aiding in the main story and creating side quests​

Progress: I have created created about 10% of the story and made 2 smaller village/town maps. To view the story so far join the discord group

Game Title: Pokemon Champions Will!
Team Name: Undecided
Team Members: Myself and an advertiser
Preferred method of contact: Discord PM (Butterfly#3936)

Join the Discord Group!
Discord Code: uNYq8ta

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
Positions
  • We aren't looking for any more members, we'll update it as soon as we need more.

Team Members:
Me (eventing) (mapping)
Kirlial (spriting)
Hokuai (spriting)
NikkiBuns (spriting)

Game Title: Pokémon: Orange Island's Secret Arc

Current Progress: Mapping nearly done, Eventing just a few minutes in, Spriting nearly there aswell.

Screenshots: While there is a thread for the game it isn't in PokéCommunity.
Spoiler:

Preferred method of contact:
Either PM me on discord (xUMG#4982), or give me a PM here, tell me at what thing you could do help in, then I'll send you a discord link.

-Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Years
Recruiting a Spriter

Well, I think the title is very descriptive, specifically, I need someone capable of 4th gen sprites for characters both in-battle and overworld.

The Main Point

It has been more than two years a since I started to make this game "Pokémon DNA" using Pokémon Essentials, I'm hoping to end it by this year.

I've been making it alone since the beginning, but the pixel art is still too much for me. I would be pleased to work with any interested.

The Plot

Scientist discover that Pokémon DNA adapts way faster than any other species DNA, so they begin to explore the capabilities of their genetic. Soon it will appear a group of scientist who don't want to stop in the stablished tabooes, and will try to create a pokémon from zero. The things goes out of control and the new pokémon start to destroy everything in its path.
Our main character is a boy who years ago lost his home in the scientific accident. He made a promise to himself, when he turns 18, he will depart and join the Ranger Force. Who face the still free unethical scientific team.

Some Screenshots

Map of the Region
Spoiler:

Some In-game Maps (Global view)
Spoiler:

As mentioned before, due to the pokémon adapts to differents habitats, there are a few fakemon that only varies some aspects from their predecesors. Example:

YlAzWKB.png

Above, two Golems; one from a volcano and the other from an icy land.

Down, two Venusaurs, one from a coral reef and the other from a swamp.

jC9jeOt.png

To finish, three in-game screenshots from the first island:
Spoiler:

CONTACT

If you are interested, please send me a mail to [email protected] and I can give you my Whatsapp or Skype then. Tank for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinyTogedemaru

Pokemon Spirit Head Dev
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 28, 2018
Team Member Recruitment
Position(s) being recruited for: Just about anything (I know, it should be specific, but really, it's just me and one other person right now. The only thing I don't want is someone to make the story. I have that covered. Someone who can create 4/5th get sprites is my main thing to find rn :D).
Team name: Team Soul
Team members: Me and one other person
Game title: Pokemon Spirit
Current progress made: Only basic planning of things to add, and a considerable amount on the story
Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game: Well, no development has been done on the actual coding, and all there is would be this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YA73NOsvYbWnZg24SfUpCxCOnSD769cciluZwOJtr-c/edit?usp=sharing
There's another ting that isn't there, however, the information is to be kept secret for now, as to surprise all that see it.
Preferred method of contact: Discord. I'm GoldenVolcarona#2867
Additional information: (optional) The story and the rest of the documents featured above aren't complete. Work is still to be done and many surprises await those who end their journey.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 22, 2022
Position(s) being recruited for: 4th gen Overworld Spriters, Trainer Battle Spriters, 5th Gen Style Fakemon Spriters, Programmers, Fakemon Concepts, and Composers
Team name: Team Reliquia
Team members: Me (Team Leader, mapper, eventer, and writer), TrainerCord (Lead fakemon spriter, concept artist, and sketcher), Antsa (Helps with writing, and coming up with text for random NPCs), Fable (OW spriter, and fakemon spriter), Valmemed (Trainer spriter and back spriter)
Game title: Pokemon Umbra
Current progress made: 10 maps including 4 towns, 3 routes, and 2 caves. The intro where you meet the professor, some trainer battles, fun events in the first two towns, the starters sprites, and the female protagonist's different outfits.
Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game: Currently no thread since we've only been working for a few weeks, but here's links to some of the maps and some of the gifs
Map album: https://imgur.com/a/e2EVU
Gif album: https://imgur.com/a/IvTLu
Preferred method of contact: Discord, or PM me on here. Discord is "buttjuice#4790"
Info about the game: This game will be following the usual Pokemon formula, you're a trainer that has always lived in your cousins shadow and are getting fed up with it and wanting to finally show that you are something, and possibly better than them. One being a gym leader, the other being the regions champion, you decide to finally take on the gym challenges and will prove to not only yourself, but your family that you are a lot more than just your cousins shadows. It'll be a very interactive Fakemon fan game, you will have features like playing with Fakemon in the overworlds (similar to how you could play with Rockruff in USUM), doing things for people to get extra unnecessary items that could help you, following pokemon, two rivals, and a reputation/freindship mechanic that will change things and give optional events with whichever rival you decide to build the friendship with. Remember, this game is early in development and we still have a lot of stuff to do, and more things to plan out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2019
Team Name: TBD
Team Member: (ME)
Game Title: FALSEBOUND (Working Title)
Current Progress Made:
- Inventory System complete
- Working Battle System with wild encounter a.i.
- Random Battles
- Tamer Battles
- Storage Box System
- Overworld System
- Monster Progression
- Naming System Complete
Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/uNa4BS3
https://imgur.com/CWeAWOv
https://imgur.com/1JH8M9V
Video of prototype:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONA5tBoGWAQ
^ Keep in mind that the graphics you see in the video/screenshots are placeholders. The video shows off tons of features including, but not limited to: capturing monsters, naming monsters, storage box management, inventory system, and leveling up monsters. Only thing I forgot to show off was tamer (trainer) battles.
I have quite a lot already coded, but there is still so much more work to be done and things to be fixed.
Method of contact: Youtube (Google Hangouts), via e-mail at [email protected] , or you could just PM me which I'd perfer
Game Information:
FALSEBOUND is an idea that I have for an original intellectual property (IP) that is the fusion of the addictive monster capturing gameplay of Pokemon and Digimon with some concepts borrowed from an old manga I read back in high school back called LegendZ. The game will be made in Game Maker Studio version 1.4 as opposed to RPG Maker XP. The game will be primarily single-player focused as I want to focus on making a game with tons of replay value and player choice.
The region in the game will be inspired by Egypt and the player will be able to follow their own path as a tamer. These paths will include:
- Following the standard structure of badge collecting + beat league route like Pokemon
- Joining a criminal organization
- Joining a task force to stop the criminal organization
Positions recruited for:
- U.I./HUD Designer - Helps come up with the UI/HUD for the game.
- Overworld Designer - Helps come up with the world the player explores outside of battle
- Concept Artists
- Spriters / Tileset Designers
- Secondary Project lead - This is the highest position in the project. As lead you will the power to make big decisions when it comes to many aspects of the game. For this position, I'm really looking for a solid partner. Someone who could possibly split the cost for developing this game and preferably someone who has some experience developing these style of games. In return for helping to finance the game, you will receive a share of the profit (will negotiate) upon the game's release.
I guess this kind of goes without saying, but anyone working on the development team will get the game completely free at release.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 31, 2023
Team name: TBD
Team Leader: me
Team members: me and xUMG
Game title: Pokemon Looker
Looking for: Spriters that can make 4th gen sprites and trainer battlebacks.
Thread:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9802191#post9802191
Method of contact:
Discord, PM or email me at [email protected]
( discord is "Destryer#5695" )
For more info you can check the thread and if you have any other questions just write a reply on the thread, PM or discord.
Timezone:
Belgium time.
Current BETA:
2.5, third will come soon.
Things that have been done:
First region maps and some maps of the second region, events go up to the 6th city (including all the routes, caves and forests that need to be passed to arrive to the 6th town).
NOTE: not everything that has been done has been released.

Last edited:
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Pokémon Arkhe
Team Leader : Bentoxx
Current Members : Me and Charenel (Artwork Fakemon)
Current Game title : Pokémon Arkhe
Current progress made : No release. (see the presentation)

Positions recruited for :
- Spriters from Artwork (pixel over)
- Overworld of Fakemon
- Sprites trainers (fusion or scratch)
- Few help on tiles (optionnal)

Preferred Method of contact : PM / Discord : Bentoxx#7383 / Deviantart (link in the topic)
Link to your PC thread : https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=405659

Additional Info: If you need any details about recruitement you can contact me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
Hello, we are looking to recruit the following, for a game we are currently working on.

Postions:
  • Someone who can edit Luka S.J.'s Ultimate Title Screen resource, the gen 1 style, so instead of the electricity moving in the background, it'll be the fire animation (We are using the offline UPS).
  • And someone who's familiar with the PItem_ItemEffects script section to define an item that can be used from the bag.
  • If you do want to help on the project by doing stuff other than that, don't hesitate to contact me!

Team Members:
Me (eventing) (mapping) (spriting)
SuzuiXIi (support)
Ampharos 2.0 (scripting) (eventing)
Haunted Ditto (spriting)
Lucifer Morningstar (support)

Game Title: Pokémon Rusty

Current progress made: We are currently on the episode "Gym Battle".

Screenshots: While there is a thread for the game it isn't in PokéCommunity.
Spoiler:

Either PM me on discord (xUMG#4982), or give me a PM here, tell me at what thing you could do help in, then I'll send you a discord link.

Thanks!

Last edited:

FrostToZaki

The Great Icicle
Years
Looking For Pokemon Spriters

If you don't mind, I'm looking for someone who is great at spriting and is willing to for free, this will be in my fangame and I won't forget to credit! It's for my project, Pokemon Cresent, Gibbous and Half
It's a long list so be extremely willing to do this, thanks!
[I may not reply that quickly since yeah....but I'd appreciate your patience if you waited]
My avatar is made by someone but he left so yeah................It's a Mega Zoroark

LUV U!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Gonna scoot this over for the Game Dev mods to check.

Sorry if it's in the wrong section guys! xoxo

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Hello FrostToZaki and SlashingSamurott. I moved your posts from your other thread into this existing thread. This post is to notify you of this change so you don't go looking for it in the wrong area.

Bear in mind there are requirements for this thread and further moderator action by a more familiar moderator to game development might take place if your posts go against them.

If you don't mind, I'm looking for someone who is great at spriting and is willing to for free, this will be in my fangame and I won't forget to credit! It's for my project, Pokemon Cresent, Gibbous and Half
It's a long list so be extremely willing to do this, thanks!
[I may not reply that quickly since yeah....but I'd appreciate your patience if you waited]
My avatar is made by someone but he left so yeah................It's a Mega Zoroark

LUV U!

I am in the same boat as you man. I am starting to learn how to sprite. I posted some of them in my forum.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 20, 2019
Team Name: Team Deltium.
Team Members: Me, Aryes_ .
Game Title: Pokémon Delta Storm (Working title, it can change until release)
Current Progress Made:
Overall - 23%
Story - 90% (Needs some touch-ups)
Gameplay - 40% (Needs many improvements and some extra things, like ultra wormholes)
Maps - 20% (Many maps need to be made)
Positions being recruited for: Spriter, Scripter, Mapper and Translator (From Portuguese to English,and Spanish)
Timezone: GMT -3 (Brasilia)
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/UOWltD8
https://imgur.com/fp6OFqi
https://imgur.com/RD75fF9
https://imgur.com/oqcdWKv
Preferred Method of Contact: Private messages in the forum or on Discord (Username: Delink de 2018#9135, or SHINY SPEWPA at the official Discord server of the forum)
Additional Information: Deltium is a region formed after the "destruction" of Hoenn, that originated 3 new regions: Deltium, Alphium and Omega Primoun.After That,Alphium and omega primoun enter in war, Alphium is a Empire,that is controled by Aether Foundation,or better ULTRA AETHER, Omega Primoun its a religious region,thats belive in the fact of DARKRAI be the REAL creator of humans,so after that,the darkrai cultists have been created.For more cool information about the story,call me im PM

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
Recruiting

Looking for talent in:
-making fakemon battler sprites in "reborn" style (gen 3/4/5 style,backsprites show the whole pokémon,no animations) (in and out of battle), icons
-making trainer sprites (both in and out of battle, gen 3/4 style)
-move animations for custom moves (including 7 new z-moves (for the 7 new types) NOTE: as the reborn team is in the process of animating ALL canon moves, only custom moves will need to be animated
-item sprites
-tilesets (LOW PRIORITY)
Team name:N/A
Team members:cybershaell12
Game title:Pokémon Sohwon
Current progress made:New Types have been about 90% coded with all functions (NOT SPRITED) in the game with all required items (Boosting Item, Boosting Berries, Plates, Memories,Gems, etc)EXCEPT Z-MOVES being done, moves, pokémon,formes and abilities that need to be changed to the new types done. Field effects not started yet.

thread:http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29425-pok%C3%A9mon-sohwon/
Preferred method of contact:Discord : cybershell12#5485
Additional information: No need to be ultra talented to apply, just to be able to sprite/animate decently and with a reasonable output.

Keileon

Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Position(s) being recruited for: Music composer that can preferably mimic later-gen styles (5 and on). The style mimicry isn't actually needed, though, as long as you can make it sound like it fits.
Team name: Ragnarok Raven
Team members: Development led by Keileon and Lord X-Giga-X
Game title: Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win
Current progress made: Demo version 1.3.1 released, up to first gym city
Link to the game's PokéCommunity thread OR At least 4 screenshots unique to your game:
  • Discord: Keileon #4831 (I'm on PC Discord and have turned DMs on)
  • Email: kudamon[at]zejroleplaying.org
Additional information:
  • This is not paid work, sorry. I'm willing to do art trades for each piece if you want some sort of compensation, though.
  • We have a website if you need any more information: https://sardonyxrtw.weebly.com/
  • We use Dropbox and can grant you access if you need it.

YveltalBlue

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 18, 2021
Team name: Abundance
Team members:
- me, YveltalBlue. Working on coding, mapping, story writing and Pokemon development.
- Stupid Dinosaur, art and graphics.
Game title: Pokemon Abundance
Positions being recruited for:
Art Division:
-Spriters of the following fields:
-Pokemon spriting (4th gen+ style)
-overworld characters spriting
-Digital Artists (capable of making artworks/logos/etc.)
-Sprite Artists (someone who can create a unique artwork-y in-game cutscene)
-Custom tileset makers
Music division - composers

If you find yourself fit into any of those categories, we'd love you to join team Abundance!

Current progress made: early game development. The project's progress is currently relatively slow because I want the game to have good graphics before I continue working on him.
Link to the game's Pok?Community thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=407747
The preferred method of contact: PM me or send an email to [email protected]

Additional information: The game's story is really developed, lots of new Pokemon are made/planned for him and the region is complete on paper. Currently, the thing the project desperately needs to continue is a strong art division to amp up the entire production quality of the game. We will be more than happy to recruit team members to help us develop this amazing project. Proof of work is required. Feel free to approach me with questions about the project.

Last edited:

Blake7

To Ignite all people within our nation
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 30, 2018
Game name: Aeon
redname_by_mustafa505-dbw0fro.gif
Thread: Click Here
Current Progress: Polishing the GUI, graphics before proceeding with the plotline.

Looking for:

-Dialogue Writers
We really need someone who is able to give time and make dialogues for the game, this will help us to speed up the production of the game.

-Spriting and Revamps
If anyone is interested to sprite for the characters, as we don't have any sprite artist it is quite difficult to conjure up the characters without making it look very amateur.

PM me or join the discord server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back