• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I'm switching to 1st PoV, if that's ok.)

Kilik Chambers - Academy Cafeteria -> Mr. Ryan's Classroom

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

"I always thought Zekrom was cooler - Wasn't he supposed to symbolize truth?" Fang asked. Maybe he doesn't know his history well. Reshiram symbolizes truth. I'd best explain it better.

"Actually, Zekrom symbolizes Ideal," I answered. What does Ideal mean again? Fang seemed ok, but maybe he's not paying attention in class. Hopefully I'll be able to focus...

Fang continued to speak. Am I always silent? "I live in Castelia City, it might be a bit busy at times, but its not too bad a place - Ill tell you what, how about after classes today - we have a pokemon battle?" Did he just say he lives in Castelia City too? How come I never noticed him? Maybe it has to due with my chores when I was little. Yeah, thanks society! Anyway, should I accept the battle, or decline. Scratching my chin, looking up, not imagining my parents unable to make it here today... I'll just answer.

"I'll-" I was barely able to get a word out when something started beeping. Was that Fang's watch? I struck my right eyebrow up wondering why.

"Thank you Kilik, It was nice meeting you and thank you for the Pokemon food," he replied, "but now I believe it is time for me to get to class, hope to catch you later." It was over? Already? Well, I should get to class too. I don't wanna be late. It doesn't matter if they were late, I just want them to come... A sad expression wrought its way to my face, I looked down. Curse my inability to be positive & hide my feelings. "Hey, it will be ok - see you later!" Fang...I like this kid already.

He returned his Pokemon & stuff then rushed off. I'd better get going too. Throwing away my leftovers, me & Yaiba went to the exit to look for my class. I gotta say, if only I had a legendary, like a Dialga, or a Celebi, maybe even a Latias! Wait, doesn't Ruby have a Latias? A Ho-Oh? Zekrom?

-

I arrived to my class & took a seat, looking up the ceiling still thinking. Deoxys? Azelf? Shaymin? Yaiba got under my desk & started taking a nap. I hadn't noticed. Jirachi?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Vriska Van der Douchevald
167.gif
092.gif
025.gif

CHAPTER V: A GLIMPSE OF THE UNKNOWN

Vriska stared at the Swinub, adding as much details as possible in her notepad, as well as the information Maxwell gave her.

220.png

Swinub
Ice / Ground type
Evolves into Piloswine by level up
Piloswine evolves into Mamoswine by knowing Ancient Power
Apparently heavy weighted (?)

She dropped her Notepad when the beeping sound of her Pokedex startled her, the kind of sound that indicates she got a new message, and, in most cases, that she forgot to log off...

Chu took the pad and handed it over to Vriska, who grabbed it without hesitating. Chu then caught a glimpse of Honchkrow's glares, and offered his yellow paw at the crow Pokemon in sign of friendship.

Meanwhile, Vriska was quickly checking the messages. It was right about the time for her to test a multi-chat function she had recently developed.

Lillipuppy88 and PlotterSnover messaged you​

Additional function initiated...
Successfully loaded...

MuLtIcHaT MoDe

LB: Hello guys, I only have a few time for replying,
so I'll be using a beta-function of my invention for
a while, it's still very glitchy, and also add-suppor-
ted, so expect some annoying stuff...

L8: Like what?
AD: POKEBALLS, POKEDOLLS, EVERYTHING YOU
NEED HERE IN THE CELADON DEPARTMENT STORE!

LB: Sorta like that... Anyways, what's so urgent?
I am kinda busy right now...

PS: Have you noticed that Vincent has his own
Spinarak gang?

L8: If by gang you mean a whole bunch of bugs
that make his life miserable...

LB: Wasn't that the purpose of leaving them with
him?

L8: HA HA
PS: HE HE
LB: HO HO
Anyways, if that's all you had to say... goodbye...

AD: JUBILIFE! THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD!
COME TO SINNOH!

Function ended...
Succesfully unloaded...

Vriska closed the Dex after succesfully logging of, will she ever be able to get rid of those adds? Only time can tell...

She directed her attention back at Maxwell, and waited with excitement with her Notepad to add some info on his other Pokemon.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Cafeteria
------------------------------

Maxwell looked eagerly as she wrote down stuff about Wilson. When she was done, the Swinub jumped down from the table, his landing followed by a splat and then loud munching. Quillie just looked at the piglet in disgust and jumped up beside Maxwell, giving off small "Qui!"-sounds.

"You want to go next?" The teen asked, "Okay then," he continued after recieving an approving nod from the Fire-type. "This is Quillie, my Quilava. He is a Fire-type and the evolved form of the Pokémon Cyndaquil. They are pretty well-known for the fact that Cyndaquils are given out as Starter-Pokémon in Johto along with Chikorita and Totodile. Quilava evolves into the Pokémon Thyplosion by leveling up."

Meanwhile, Hugin observed the Pikachu that had edged closer to him, offering a handshake, err paw-shake. The Honchkrow looked at the rident for a while, unsure of what to do. Trained Pokémon were normally not hostile towards humans, so it probably wouldn't be too much of a threat to Maxwell's safety. Still, he wasn't gonna' give the rodent the luxury of giving him a paw-shake. So instead of extending his wing, Hugin nodded as if to approve the gesture while giving off an accepting caw.

"Next up is Slackey!" Maxwell said and held up his Slakoth again, "They are Normal-types which are known for being notoriously lazy. However as they evolve into Vigoroth by leveling up, their personality generally becomes more agressive. To then become the world's laziest Pokémon, Slacking. Also, by leveling up." As if to agree, Slackey gave off another yawn and blinked with his eyes.

"Aaaaaannd, that's it! Except for the egg though." He pointed at the blue-and-red spreckled egg, "I can tell by its comoration that it will hatch into a Togepi, a Normal-type. They evolve into Togetic - which is a Normal/Flying-type - by maxing out their happiness. Then Togetic evolves into Togekiss - I believe - through a Shiny Stone." He finished, waiting for Vriska to scribble it all down.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith
Classroom

Sage nodded and turned writing what was said on the board. "Correct Ms. Amarosa, a Stirus Berry and a Persim Berry are a great combination for a Sour/Sweet poffin, the Sitrus berry is a very sour tasting berry while the Persim Berry is very sweet to the taste" he smiled looking around the room he saw Jimmy snatch his notebook back from Alice. "Mr. Vincent, Ms. Crenshaw please keep your things to yourself and pay attention to the notes on the board" he said.

Glancing from the board to the clock he looked back at the students. "Last question before we move on. Mr. Hatake since you want to answer a question, tell me what a Foul Poffin is" he said looking at the boy in question. He was sure the class was waiting for the question and note portion to be done, and once it was that was when the fun part began.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Seemed Mark was right on the ball with his answer. Danielle even praised him for it which made him give off a nervous laugh. "Ha, thanks. I was just kinda going for it there. Didn't think that was what she was looking for." Mark said, smiling back at her. Well at least he was making a good impression in class already. Being in the Raikou dorm usually meant you were at the bottom of the barrel. To be frank, Mark wasn't all that great before going to the academy. He didn't really think of supportive moves to help his Pokemon and focused on mostly offensive tactics. It never got him far.

Mark was ready to give his name when the teacher called him (Your free to bunny him when he's called)

Able sighed again. "sheesh, alright then grouchy. At least put a little bit of attention to the class. You might regret it later on if you don't. Bug and Grass type Pokemon aren't the only ones learning here." Able said.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru was extatic. "A foul poffin is when you either A: under cook a poffin, or B: over cook it." he was positive that was the right answer. He had seen his mother and his friends do it all the time. They made him eat it, and it actually wasn't that bad. It reminded him of tacos...I'm spending way too much time with Void... he thought to himself after he made the analogy. "They actually taste some what like tacos." he caught himself as soon as he said that. "I mean thats what my Munchlax says!" Phew, that was close. "I've seen all kinds of berries thrown into foul poffins. Pecha berries, Oran berries, Persim berries, Nanab berries, Papaya berries..." he started to name all the berries that he had seen. "Is that correct?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

"Present." Lucia replied when her name was called. Well, this didn't seem like that hard a class, she just had to pay attention, take some notes and an easily A. She knew a lot about Scizor's but it would be interesting to see what other grass and bug types were like as well. Maybe she would even get a grass type if they were very good, although from the sound of things already it seemed that they were rather weak to other types.

Roberto keened his eyes right on Able and spoke in a clear, although rushed manner. "Ninjask are extremely fast pokemon able to learn the speed boost or infiltrator abilities. You are both a bug and flying type and usually weight around 27 pounds give or take as well as having a standard height of two feet seven inches. You are able to learn many bug type moves including Bug Bite, Leech Life, Fury Cutter, and X-Scissor while being able to learn Struggle Bug and U-Turn via TM. You are resistant to fighting, but, and grass types yet have an disadvantage over flying, rock, fire, electric, and ice attacks."

He looked at the other pokemon, "Meganium has three forms of evolution starting at Chikorita, then to Bayleef, and then to Meganium. Female Meganiums have shorter antennae than males and their petals emit a fragrance that calms down aggression and it's breath can revive dead plant life. It mostly has a high defense as well as special defense and can learn the powerful grass attack solarbeam.

The Shelmet can evolve into a Accelgor when being traded for a Karrablast and only knows three bug moves naturally Struggle Bug, Leech Life and Bug Buzz. It has a high defense followed by a moderate special defense. It can close its lead as a defensive tactic and will spit out a poisonous fluid that will be sticky and injure the opponent.
"

Roberto paused there and looked back at Able. "Now, if you are satisfied leave me be, if not then I can happily explain how one can use pincers to fully mutilate each and every pokemon in this room, how to dodge each pokemon's blast and how to successful get Lucia out of the room in ten different ways."

Years
Jack Jacobs
Mr West's Classroom

"This guy has to be joking" at this point it was painstakingly obvious that Jack had lost all interest and all potential interest in this class after hearing the next task that was handed out by the teacher. Jack placed his head on the desk ready to resume his sleeping, he honestly believed that the teacher was insulting the intelligence of him and all the other trainers in the room.

If anyone in this class didn't know the type disadvantages of their own pokemon they didn't belong to even be here at the academy and that was Jack's honest opinion, and with that he was off to dream land. "Stupid teacher, stupid class" he mumbled before falling asleep from this point on he was in his own world away from the class.

Believing he could learn more from himself in his dreams than this guy they called teacher could ever do.....

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith
Classroom

Sage turned back to the board and wrote down what Haru said a foul Poffin was. "Excellent answer Mr. Hatake, a Foul Poffin is a Poffin that wasn't cook correctly" he put the chalk down and wiped the residue off his hands. "alright class, that's the end of the notes/questions part of class, now we get to the fun part." he looked around the room and smiled. Walking to his desk Sage picked up a tray that held five types of poffins. Green Bitter, Red Spicy, Pink Sweet, Blue Dry and Yellow Sour. "Alright, first will everyone let out one Pokemon, to sample one Poffin. I have Bitter, Spicy, Sweet, Dry and Sour Poffins I made before you go here."

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru gasped. This was the moment! Void is gonna love this! Better make him leave some for everyone else... "Void, let's go!" he threw out the pokeball and the friendly Munchlax popped out and began to walk around the room, shaking hands with everything that had appendages, even Mr. Smith. He began to laugh hysterically. "Alright, alright. That's enough buddy." he called out. The grinning pokemon came running back, and his mouth started to water as he detected the scent of the poffins. Haru noticed this and whispered into his ear, "Hey buddy, take it easy on the poffins, ok? I already got in trouble once before." Void nodded in agreement. Score! I can't wait to cook! This is gonna be so much fun! Oh crap...I forgot to take notes!

Years
Holly

Holly sat thinking for a second. She could send Molly out, but she didn't know what her problem was. That meant she had to send Lumina out. I really hope she behaves today.. She sent out the Litwick, who looked around the room excitedly and breathed out fire. "Lumina, if you're going to be out for this class, you have to behave." Lumina ignored Holly and tried to run out of the classroom. Holly grabbed Lumina and sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" Lumina looked up at Holly and giggled, looking around the room again. She noticed Haru and remembered seeing Holly with him earlier. She jumped out of Holly's arms and hopped over to Haru. "Hi!" Holly sighed and walked over to Haru. She bent down and picked Lumina up. She opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed it. I hope he's not still mad at me...

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru smiled as Holly walked over. "Hey Holly. I want to know something, why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about. I shouldn't have run out like that." he began to ramble on about how he was wrong, and she was perfectly fine. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have run out. Void was bothering that scary looking kid, I had to go rescue him, although when I found him, he didn't look like he needed it. After that I went for a run and...uhhh, punched a rock.." he didn't want to admit why he punched a rock, so he just left it at that. He held up his hand so Holly could see it.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Classroom

Jimmy and Alice both turned to the front when the teacher called their names and told them to pay attention to the notes. Alice nodded and looked down, and she grabbed ner notebook and pencil and wrote whatever notes she hadn't written yet. Jimmy sighed and turned the page of his notebook over, going back to the page where the notes from that class (and the flames) were.

"Humph," Jimmy huffed, "Happy now?"

Alice bit her lip, and continued to look down and take notes. Then she heard the teacher saying that the fun part was about to begin and smiled lightly. Jimmy also heard this, and placed the notebook on his desk. The teacher said it was time to send out one Pokémon for Poffin sampling. Alice sent out her Solosis, as she knew Grimers fed on trash and that Jello would like Poffins more. Jimmy grabbed the Pokéball containing Kaida, his baby Druddigon, and sent her out.

How hold on a second. Someone who knew who Jimmy Vincent was before coming to Gary Oak's Pokémon Trainer Academy would send Smokey without thinking about it twice. Why did he choose his baby Pokémon instead of his first Pokémon and partner since he arrived at the Academy? Well, he also knew that Smokey also fed on trash, and the he probably wouldn't be very fond of Poffins, and that Kaida would probably enjoy them more. And that's acceptable...but hold on a second. When did Jimmy Vincent start being considerate towards Pokémon?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Double Battle Expert Classroom]

Tristen was pulled from her reverie when she heard the professor call out once more. "Now, today we will just get to know each other. You know, like test our battle strategies against one another. To do that, we need to go out into the courtyard where we will do two battles at the same time."

She tilted her head to the side. This will be interesting. With my luck, I'll be called first... Her small, petite hand reached up to knock on wood when the professor looked down at his clipboard and spoke again. "The first battles will be: Drew Stone vs. Tristen, and Ryan vs. Carly. Is everyone okay with that?"

Her bright red eyes opened wide. "Of course," she mumbled to herself as she raised her hands and dropped them quickly in defeat. But at least I'm not teamed up with anyone... I can try to fight this one on my own. She slapped herself sarcastically on the forehead. I just remembered how much I dislike battling.

She sighed deeply in disappointment. It's not that she wasn't afraid of failure. She just hated being watched by so many people--it made her nervous; she was used to solitude. She watched the kid who was obviously Drew Stone looking for her through the crowd of students. I bet he thinks I'm a dude. Her white hair was tossed from her face as she smirked at the confused look on his face. Let's see how long it takes for him to find out who I really am.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Gene Kitoshi's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie got up and began to follow Gene. Skye? Huh... She vaguely remembered a Skye. He... he had... trouble speaking. But the important thing was he was in her class! Cool. She glanced over at him, completely oblivious to how terrifying he found her. How exactly was he aware of how strong her Pokemon had gotten anyway, besides the stir crazy Haxorus alongside her? Clearly her reputation preceded her! Valorie honestly did not currently expect to be battling. After all, they'd been talking about bonds right? She was now of the expectation that this class would be all about friendship and maybe training exercises.

And then a small explosion was heard from somewhere down the hall. One could hear the footsteps of someone hurriedly fleeing down the hall the classroom was on. This startled and attracted the attention of students. One went to the door, and a second, and a third, and it spiraled from there. Valorie herself found that she could not resist. This was disregarding the fact that Gene himself was obligated to check out the disturbance and class would need to be paused either way. She headed out the door and squeezed her way around the mostly taller other students to get a peek at what was going on.

It was... a single pokemon. It was familiar somehow. Was that... Hmm... That was... a zorua! A rare pokemon originating from her home region. It was collapsed, fainted on the ground. Valorie heard gossip. A student was discussing the possibility of catching it. She mused to herself that she could /totally/ beat this anonymous male student to that. You see, zorua were rare, right? And this pokemon was hurt, right? She could catch it, bring it to a pokemon center, heal it up, and boom! She'd be able to flaunt her ultra rare pokemon that exactly nobody else in the RP has new pokemon! Really though it was just an easy capture right in her face, and in a moment of weakness she didn't bother to consider that training another Pokemon might not be the best idea.

She wasn't a collector, after all. She only caught pokemon she found interesting. That or Pokemon that tried to drown her love interests. She caught those too.

Thus, Valorie took out a pokeball and casually activated it, a beam of red light absorbing the fainted zorua to the dismay of said nearby student. She smirked to herself and stuffed the ball into her bag. She supposed she'd have to wait to get the pokemon healed up. Pity. She wasn't going to abandon her studies! Valorie squeezed her way back into the room, ready to resume where she had left off by following Gene.

Olivia Wolf - N's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLIVIA'S HAIR USED COLLAPSE. IT'S SHEER WEIGHT CAUSED A BLACK HOLE!

Meanwhile, Olivia placed her hands in her lap. This one did not have much to say or do unless addressed! She was content to wait for class to start. She could save her personal adventures for later.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
Elizabeth started to respond to Dante's question...

"Well...--"

...When Roxas grabbed her attention by commenting on her incredibly young age. Or at least seemingly young age. She honestly wasn't used to being an authority figure, and the comment seemed to hurt her feelings. She said nothing however, and proceeded to try and pretend it had never happened. Elizabeth directed her attention back to the class, moving in front of her desk so that they could all see her, since standing behind a desk made her quite hard to see in all honesty. She continued to speak in that sluggish manner that suggested she had to think about most of her words and phrases before she said them, not comfortable with the language.

"T-They weren't... 'mass-produced'. We... made them by hand, out of... lots of stuff, really... We had to... make the materials, too. But... today we will be using... premade materials."

She hesitated a moment, looking around at the class. Her gaze stopped on Takumi and recognition was shown.

"Come u-up and... get one. One of... each type of piece. There are enough for... everyone."

She gestured up at the briefcase and stepped aside a bit as if to allow access. Students began to make their way up. One might be able to catch some whispered gossip about the teacher. Roxas was not the only one not all that thrilled to find a little girl teaching them. Yet... Elizabeth seemed oddly competent for a 10 year old. Or at least, reasonably competent. Her poor speech really didn't help. Regardless, Elizabeth continued.

"During the creation of the... um... enchanted balls, we... put... /runes/ on them. T-Take... a brush and ink with your ball... With that you must... draw one of these... runes on your ball."

She turned and moved towards the back of the classroom and began to inscribe a series of runes on the board, or at least she tried. You see, the board was meant for someone... a bit taller than her. She seemed to realize this and grabbed her chair, moving it in front of the board and standing on it to get more height. She then resumed inscribing the runes in nice large print, causing her to have to move her chair several times before she was finished. Below each rune were words describing them. Above the runes was the phrase 'Ball of'. Apparently, it was a prefix.

Power. Durability. Speed. Catching. Healing.

It seemed that each rune would have a different effect. Presumably a rune of power would make a pokemon's attacks a bit stronger, durability make a pokemon a bit more durable, speed make a pokemon a bit faster, catching probably caught pokemon more easily and healing was a bit ambiguous.

Elizabeth went to get down off her chair and promptly lost her balance as the chair slid out from under her, falling over with a crash, and with it the mini-teacher went down as well, falling and hitting her head with a startled yelp. She emitted a rather pathetic whine and slowly got to her feet, holding one of her arms in a pained manner. She seemed a bit dizzy from the fall, and may or may not have hurt that arm. The chair had had wheels, and nobody had taught her to know better.

Dardanette - Dead Forest
The strange girl approaching C.J. had an odd smile on her face. One couldn't place their finger on it, but it seemed somehow out-of-place. It was then that Gengar's glowing read eyes would become apparent. That was one mean look it was giving. The girl did have an oddly attractive style going on, if you were into that sort of things, and she honestly could've done less to flirt. The sway of her hips was not restrained whatsoever, and she had a somewhat gracefully smooth walk. Her words even took on a flirtatious, yet incredibly dangerous tone.

"Aww~ Won't you stay with me for a while..?--Forever..?"

She giggled. Her smirk became a bit malicious, or perhaps a bit haughty, and her pokemon began to glow with an odd, ghostly aura.

"Or... will you... fight..."

Her tone suggested she didn't much like the idea of a fight, but her words suggested it was the only alternative. She stopped and beckoned C.J. with a lazy hand gesture. A good distance from the academy, in a forbidden area. What had he gotten himself into?! Her pokemon looked /strong/!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Able was silent when Roberto gave a very descript analysis on the Pokemon in the classroom. Smart ass. It shut Able up though. If he knew so much he should have been the teacher. One problem, he's a Pokemon. In fact, Able felt insulted. She took all those comments as a form of a challange! Now she just wanted to clean this guy's clock.

"Well aren't we a mister smarty pants! Well hey! I know my fair share too! For one, I know for a fact that you wouldn't last a second against a fire attack! Pretty glaring weakness I'd say! And you forgot I can learn a move that can totally mess up an entire team if done right! Not that I'd tell you what it is!" Able argued. As usual, she was very stubborn and absolutely hated being treated like someone lower. Who did this Scizor think he was all high and mighty?

Mark knew that buzzing noise from anywhere. He knew Able was mad about something. Back when he first caught her she was very grouchy. Whenever Mark did a stupid move, she screeched right in front of him. She was an extremely competitive Pokemon and absolutely hated losing. Which made Mark's relationship with her go both ways usually. If Mark was doing well, Able was on good terms. But once Mark slips up, she'll scream right at him as a reminder to get into shape. She was like a loud Gym Coach.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Malcolm West

"One moment." Malcolm nodded to Rosalyn as she asked for help, walking swiftly between the desks. He didn't make his way to Rosalyn however and instead stopped in front of Jack Jacobs desk, slapping the palm of his hand down on the desk the young man was sleeping on with a loud crack.

"Young man! If you had such an exhausting night I highly recommend that you force yourself to keep your eyes open for the duration of my class and nap on someone else's time. If I catch you asleep again you can expect to get zero battling or training done for the day, you can sit in detention after school. Now complete the exercise."

Malcolm turned away and walked over to Rosalyn's desk, smiling and raising his eyebrows apologetically.

"I'm sorry about that, had to be the big bad teacher for a second. What seems to be giving you trouble?" He asked, quickly looking at the labels she had given her pokeballs. "Dual-typing, hm? That's largely what this class is for, it can get a bit confusing when the types start interacting like this. Now your pokemon here is both flying type and normal type, right?" He asked, pointing to both types on the label. "It may help you as an exercise to write out the weaknesses for both these types seperately, as if you were dealing with two pokemon. Then cross reference the lists. If both types have the same weakness, when combined they have a double weakness, you see? If one has a weakness, but the other is strong against the same thing, they cancel each other out. Does this make sense?"​

Years
Ryan entered his classroom and sat down at the teachers desk and looked around.

As he was thinking what to do his lesson on a boy walked in. The boy had brown hair and sported an Entei dorm jacket.
He was either half asleep or daydreaming as he just walked in and sat down looking up at the ceiling.
"Uhmm, hello there?" said Ryan, slightly nervously. "Interested in Legends are you?"

Years
Holly

Holly looked up at Haru as he explained what happened. "I said I'm sorry earlier because I thought you were mad at me since I didn't show you what Kayla told me to show you." She looked and Haru's hand and winced a little. She wanted to ask him why he punched a rock, but thought he just did it on accident. Lumina looked up at Holly and then at Haru. She laughed a little and looked up at Holly again. Holly looked down at her and giggled. "What are you thinking, silly?" She looked down at her wrist a little and quickly looked away. I still hope he doesn't ask me to show him...

Years
C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

Dardanette approached C.J. and he couldn't help but stare as she neared. This didn't feel right, what exactly is going on? It was then that C.J. noticed the Gengar and it's Mean Look. Oh no, looks like she doesn't want us to leave, or at least not easily. C.J. realized he may have to fight but it seemed like it would be hopeless. Her Pokemon looked tough, and he was outnumbered.

"Aww~ Won't you stay with me for a while..?-Forever..?" Forever? Well that settles it, this girl wasn't right. C.J. had to come up with something and quick. He wanted to run, but he couldn't. That left two options; stand and fight, or stay with this very peculiar girl.

Dardanette giggled, and her Pokemon let off a ghostly aura.
"Or… will you… fight…" the tone of her voice had changed.

"Stay on guard guys, we've gotten into a real bad situation here."

The girl motioned for C.J. to approach her, and he did. What was he thinking. Well, he knew he couldn't defeat her in battle, so he had to find out what it was she really wanted of him. It was really his only option.

"I suppose I could stay… For a little while. I really shouldn't stay too long though." He said, unaware if his voice should his nervous feelings or not.

He inched closer to Dardanette, as difficult as it was, he ignored her flirtatious attitude. His thoughts were on a way to escape from -whatever- this was. He had to at least take out that Gengar to stop the affects of Mean Look. He would make his move momentarily but he needed to know what this girl was up to first.

As nervous as he was, he stretched his arm out looking to take her hand for an introduction.
"The name's Chirstopher, Chirstopher Jacob. Most people just call me C.J. though." He said, trying to keep his voice from cracking out of nervousness.

Back