• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, I'm on right now guys, and will be for the next couple of hours.

@Jay: IDK if RNGing is different or not this gen, though I hear it was easier to abuse in Gen 5.

Sorry it took so long, I was busy throughout the weekend :/ I'm online now for the Gabite. And for future request (which you don't really need to prioritize atm), I'd just like to know if it would be easy for you to obtain a female Trapinch/Garchomp family line with a Safari Ball (either from GEN IV or someone who does, or you might even have it yourself). Anyways thanks for all your help, I'll find a way to repay you someday.

Edit: Indeed it was so much easier in Gen V. How would you like a flawless Zekrom? I could acquire one for you in future.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Unfortunately I don't think that I can get my hands on one of those in a Safari Ball for you. Sorry.

And that Zekrom is tempting.....

Years
Sorry bout that, I moved to a better spot now where there shouldnt be communication problems. I'm ready to try again.

Edit: No biggie. Hopefully Omegaruby and Alphasapphire can solve that problem.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Sorry bout that, I moved to a better spot now where there shouldnt be communication problems. I'm ready to try again.

Edit: No biggie. Hopefully Omegaruby and Alphasapphire can solve that problem.
Gimme a minute, I got into a battle. I'll give you the Gabite afterwards.

Years
Gimme a minute, I got into a battle. I'll give you the Gabite afterwards.

Alright, no problem.

Edit: And as for the Zekrom, no problem. It's still going to be some time before I can get my hands on a Gen V game with Zekrom in it, and when I finally do, I might already have asked a dozen requests :p

Years
I'm having some connection problems, something to do with the Internet provider's server. We can try again some time, sorry for the inconvenience.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm having some connection problems, something to do with the Internet provider's server. We can try again some time, sorry for the inconvenience.
Don't worry about it. My 3DS has been acting up a bit in regards to the internet too. Just take your time and tell me when you're ready to trade.

Years
Don't worry about it. My 3DS has been acting up a bit in regards to the internet too. Just take your time and tell me when you're ready to trade.

Alright. How about around the same time again? (could be sooner if you'd like, around 10-12 hours later from this time of post)

Years
Hello if you could get me a perfect iv adamant fletchling with gale wings i would be very grateful! My friend code is 0989-3025-6846 and my IGN is yassir

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Alright. How about around the same time again? (could be sooner if you'd like, around 10-12 hours later from this time of post)
Yeah, that should be fine.

Hello if you could get me a perfect iv adamant fletchling with gale wings i would be very grateful! My friend code is 0989-3025-6846 and my IGN is yassir
I'll get on that later; I have work soon.

Years
Alright, I'm ready to pick up the Gabite now. Will be on and off for the next 3 hours since I got another trade incoming too at some point. If you cant, then I'll be waiting again at the last time we tried to trade (5-7am GMT +8)

Last edited:
Years
Hey, I know I've been pretty rude regarding my tardiness for picking up the Gabite. Also, I'm not sure anymore that I'd like a Great Ball Garchomp anymore.

But to make up for it, I'm just caught a Cresselia in Black 2. I can also try obtaining a Krokorok/Krookodile with Knock Off (the IVs are a bit tricky though, I'll see if I can RNG it but I actually have never used RNG on wild pokemon before). So I'm offering both as compensation and thanks for what you've done, and also in return for a shiny male Adamant Dratini Marvel Scale with Extremespeed. If you'd only take one of them, then the first shiny male with Marvel Scale that you get is fine. If you'd like both, I'd like it's IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31. Any poke ball is fine, no nicknames preferred, Kalos Born required. Oh and most importantly, it should not be cloned, or be a clone itself. If you're taking the offer, you can start after I give you either one of the above I'm offering you as a "deposit" or down payment. The other I'll give you after you're done. I won't rush you in any way, but of course I'd still hope it gets finished in a reasonable amount of time (I don't know if you have shiny charm or not so assuming that you're going to do it with MM, 6 weeks at most?)

Edit: I'll post again when I'm ready to give you the Bold Cresselia, which is after I've purchased Pokebank (assuming you're taking up on my offer).

Edit2: It's spread is 31/16/31/30/31/31 if that's okay with you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back