• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Ok I can't do anything til I'm home from work anyway so gonna keep sign ups open for 12 more hours and add more roles based on the amount we get.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I'm in then, since sign-ups still seem to be open.

Charlie Brown

Years
Ok it took me a while to rework roles and write PMs but now I need to go to sleep rip

Roles will be out tomorrow when I'm home from work (around 20 hours from now) + N0 will start tomorrow! sorry pls forgive but tbh you've waited 2 years for this sequel, you can wait another day nws

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
Night Zero

When you wish upon a star...

Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

The Villains desired peace. The Princesses desired power. And a few others had their own... alternative desires.

Tension had been building for years, but as everyone went to sleep, they had the feeling that everything was about to get a whole lot more messy when they woke up.

Night Zero has begun. If you have any night actions, please send them to me by PM or over Discord (josh#0044).

Night Zero will end at 11:00PM GMT+11, Friday 9th Feb

The Rules

~ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
~ Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
~ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
~ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
~ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
~ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
~ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
~ Send your night actions by PM or over Discord (josh#0044).
~ You are encouraged to break out into song at any time.

The Players

Charlie Brown as Prince Charming

Sparkin as ???
Fletchas ???
Miah as ???
aeternum as ???
Bardothren as ???
gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Newtsie as ???
Desox as ???
Rabinov as ???
Nakuzami as ???
purplecicada as ???
Pecilia as ???
Salzorrah as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
jdthebud as ???
Forever as ???
Kitty as ???
Vragon as ???
ASDBUDDY as ???
EvilChameleon as ???

notification spam
Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

Years
Day One

The poison.

The poison for Kuzco, the poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco, Kuzco's poison.

As expected, all hell broke loose in the night.

There were cackles of maniacal laughter mingling with the rising of fumes coming from Yzma's house which kept some of her neighbours up all night.

Scar stayed alone, muttering to himself that he must be prepared. Items were generously donated throughout the night, no black market in sight.

A high-pitched scream echoed through the city just after four.

"A Princess is dead!" shouted Dr Facilier, emerging from the darkness with glee, calling all the Villains over to bask in this early victory.

But as he got closer, he saw that despite the victim's glass-shattering scream and sassiness, this was no Princess, no matter how hard the victim tried to make everyone believe it.

A bitten apple was found next to his decapitated body.

Kitty is dead. She was Kuzco.​

Day One will end at 8:00PM GMT+11, Monday 12th Feb

(extended phase so I can update after work)​

The Rules

~ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
~ Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
~ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
~ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
~ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
~ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
~ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
~ Send your night actions by PM or over Discord (josh#0044).
~ You are encouraged to break out into song at any time.

The Players

Charlie Brown as Prince Charming

Sparkin as ???
Fletchas ???
Miah as ???
aeternum as ???
Bardothren as ???
gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Newtsie as ???
Desox as ???