• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Well I've always meant to do this, but it's been taking a while. Anyway, essentially the players should exercise their brainsin things other than just building decks and playing cards: design your own cards! Remember, people may be rating the cards and criticizing the cards from their own opinions, and quite frankly I'll be checking for overly brokenness (no matter how much you argue, this is the most common mistake among rookie card desginers, it's a habit to break out of).

All cards need a layout, and we usually follow the same layout to remain consistent. Here are the layouts for the cards:

For YGO:

(Name of Card)
(Card Type: ie. trap, spell, continuous trap, etc.)
(Level/Type/Attribute)
(Effects)
(ATK/DEF)
(Rarity)

The above layout works for all types of YGO cards, but you apply level/type/attribute and ATK/DEF for monsters only.

Example Effect monster:

Undine
Monster
4/Aqua/Water
During your standby phase, you may gain 1000 life if Undine is on the field.
200/1500
Rare

For Duel Masters:

(Name of Card) (cost #) (Colour/element of card)
(Card Type: i.e. creature, spell, etc.) (Sub type for creatures: i.e. Elf, etc.)
(Effects)
(Flavour Text)
(Power: i.e. 4000)
(Rarity)

Example:

Giant Worm 8 Darkness/Black
Creature - parasite worm
Whenever Giant Worm attacks, the defending player discards 2 cards.
"Nobody ever sees this and walk out sane." - Jack
Rare

For Magic:

(Name of Card) (Cost: we use WGUBRfor the colour symbols for white, green, blue, black, red)
(Card type: i.e. Sorcery, creature) (Card sub-type: i.e. elf, arcane, etc.)
(Effects)
(Flavour Text)
(POW/TOUGH)
(Rarity)

*note, from the casting cost, we automatically know the card's colour.

Example card:

Lobelia, Angel of Paradise 3WWW
Legendary Creature - Angel
Flying, Protection from all colours
"Perfection of Paradise."
4/4
Rare

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
Cheesinator of the Cheeses that mice likes to eat
1 colorless
artifact
20/20
when Cheesinator of the Cheeses that mice likes to eat comes into play you lose 20 life.
"Gasp" said Larry as he munched on his cheese

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
oh no...more cheeses XD

Inspired by legacy weapon:

Legacy Weapon: Final Blow 15
Legendary Artifact
WWUUBBRRGG: Remove all permanents from the game
If Legacy Weapon: Final Blow is put into a graveyard from anywhere, you may reveal it and shuffle it into your library
"Give them the final blow, leave none standing" - Gerrard Capashen

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
NOTE: Some of my cards may relate to Final Fantasy.
YGO

Spell Card [EQ]
Secret Foil
Estreledge
This card can only be equipped to Warrior or Beast-Warrior monsters. The equipped monster increases its ATK by 2100, and decreases its defence by 1500. If This card gets destroyed, the equiped monster gets destroyed.

Trap Card [CON]
Secret Foil
Materia Blade
This allows you to equip Ultima Sword to a Warrior-type Monster.

Spell Card [EQ]
Ultra Rare
Ultima Sword
This card can only be activated once Materia Blade is active on the field, if Materia Blade gets destroyed, so does Ultima Sword.
This card cannot be negated once it is activated. This can only be equipped to a Warrior-type monster on your side of the field. Increase its ATK by 1500. You choose what trap, magic or effect can be used on the equipped monster. The equipped monster cannot attack your opponent's life points directly.

Trap Card [CON]
Ultra Rare
Farcry Apocalypse
Pay 1000 life points. Negate the effect of face-up effect monsters on your opponent's side of the field. All monsters on the field loses 200 ATK and DEF points each Standby Phase. When this card is destroyed, return the ATK and DEF on your side of the field to the original value.

Trap Card [NOR]
Super Rare
Timeless Trap Hole
You can only activate this card when your opponent Normal Summons (Including Flip & Tribute summon) or Ritual Summons a monster that is 4 star or higher on the field and has another monster (regardless of position) on his/her side of the field. Return the summoned monster to your opponent's hand and destroy another monster on your opponent's side of the field. (by your opponent's choice)

Effect Monster
None
Guilt - Legion of the Sword LV 1
Warrior
Level: 3
ATK: 1500
DEF: 1300
EFFECT:
This card can attack twice in a turn. Whenever an equip card is played, equip to this card, if it doesn't fit, destroy the equip card.

Effect Monster
Rare
Guilt - Legion of the Sword LV 2
Warrior
Level: 5
ATK: 2000
DEF: 1600
EFFECT:
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing one Guilt - Legion of the Sword LV 1 from play. This card can attack twice in a turn. Whenever an equip is played, equip it to this card, if it doesn't fit, destroy the equip card. Increase the DEF of this card by 500 when it is attacked in defence position.

Effect Monster
Super Rare
Guilt - Legion of the Sword LV 5
Warrior
Level: 7
ATK: 2700
DEF: 2000
EFFECT:
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing one Guilt - Legion of the Sword LV 2 from play. When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field and your opponent still has more monsters, this can continue to attack. If all of your opponent's monsters are face-down, this may attack life poitns directly. Increase the DEF of this card by 700 when it is attacked in defence position. Whenever an equip card is played, equip to this card, if it doesn't fit, destroy the equip card.

Effect Monster
Ultra Rare
Guilt - Legion of the Sword LV 10
Warrior
Level: 9
ATK: 3600
DEF: 2900
EFFECT:
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing one Guilt - Legion of the Sword LV 5 and another level 7 or higher Warrior-type monster from play. This card can keep attack your opponent in one turn until it attacks his/her life points directly. If all of your opponent's monsters are face-down, this may attack life points directly. increase the DEF of this card by 1000 each time its attacked in defence position. Whenever an equip card is played, equip to this card, if it doesn't fit, destroy the equip card. When this card is destroyed as a sresult of battle, discard 5 cards from your hand. If you don't have 5 cards in your hand, pay 5000 life points to put this back on the field.

Effect monster
None
Malice - Legion of the Arrow LV1
Sea Serpent
Level: 3
ATK: 800
DEF: 1450
EFFECT:
This card can attack your opponent's life points directly. This card cannot be equipped.

Effect Monster
Rare
Malice - Legion of the Arriow LV 3
Sea Serpent
Level: 5
ATK: 1100
DEF: 1900
EFFECT:
This card can only be special summoned by removing one Malice - Legion of the Arrow LV1 from play. This card can attack your opponent's life points directly. This card cannot be equipped.

Effect monster
Super Rare
Malice - Legion of the Arrow LV 8
Sea Serpent
Level: 7
ATK: 1500
DEF: 2400
EFFECT:
This card can only be special summoned by removing one Malice - Legion of the Arrow LV3 from play. This card can attack your opponent's lfie points directly. This card cannot be equipped. Whenever this inflicts battle damage to your opponent, half of the battle damage is inflicted to your opponent's life points. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, it is immediately put in defense position.

Effect Monster
Ultra Rare
Malice - Legion of the Arrow LV 15
Sea Serpent
Level: 9
ATK: 2300
DEF: 3450
EFFECT:
This card can only be special summoned by removing one Malice - Legion of the Arrow LV8 and another level 7 or more sea serpent-type monster from play. This card cannot be equipped. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF points when you inflict battle damage to your opponent. When This card is destroyed, discard 2 cards from your hand.

Theres waAYYYAYAYAYQAYAYAYWQERYSARA!!!~!~SHIFT+1``1!!@# more..
But i'll post it later.

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
I've got a few! n_n

Green-Eyes White Dragon
Fusion/Effect Monster
Lvl. 9/Dragon/LIGHT
FUSION: Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Dragon Sorceror
EFFECT: During your Main Phase, you may return this card to your fusion deck to summon 'White Magician' from your Fusion Deck. (This can only be used once per turn). In addition, when a Trap Card is activated, you may negate and destroy that trap card.
ATK 3200/DEF 2600
Ultra Rare

White Magician
Fusion/Effect Monster
Lvl. 9/Spellcaster/LIGHT
FUSION: Dragon Sorceror + Dark Magician
EFFECT: During your Main Phase, you may return this card to your fusion deck to summon 'Green-Eyes White Dragon' from your Fusion Deck. (This can only be used once per turn). In addition, when a Spell Card is activated, you may negate and destroy that spell card.
ATK 3200/DEF 2600
Ultra Rare

Dragon Sorceror
Effect Monster
Lvl. 6/Spellcaster/LIGHT
EFFECT: Once per turn, during your standby phase, you may place or remove one Spell Counter on this card (max. 1). If this card has 1 Spell Counter on it, treat this card as a Dragon sub-type. If this card is a Dragon sub-type, increase it's ATK by 400, decrease it's DEF by 400.
ATK 2000/DEF 1600
Rare

Legendary Dragon Hakuryu
Fusion/Effect Monster
Lvl. 12/Dragon/LIGHT
FUSION: Green-Eyes White Dragon + White Magician
EFFECT: You use "Ancient Prophecy", not "Polymerization", to Special Summon this card from your Fusion Deck. At the End Phase of the turn this monster was involved in Battle, remove this card from play, return the above monsters to your Fusion Deck and Special Summon "Dragon Sorceror" from your hand, deck or Graveyard.
ATK 5000/DEF 5000
Secret Rare

Ancient Prophecy
Spell (Normal)
You may use this card to Special Summon a Fusion Monster with 10 or more Level Stars to your side of the field by tributing the correct Fusion-Material Monsters. You may pay 500 Life Points to make the ATK of that card equal to the combined ATK of the Fusion-Material Monsters used to summon it until your next Standby Phase.
Rare

What do you think? I kinda need to work on names huh?

EDIT: Just for a little fun, I done 2 fun-cards based on Shaman King.

Yoh Asakura
Normal Monster
Lvl. 3/Spellcaster/LIGHT
As a shaman, he can merge with spirits and work together with them to reach a goal.
ATK 1300/DEF 800
Common

Amidamaru
Effect (Union) Monster
Lvl. 9/Warrior/LIGHT
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your "Yoh Asakura" as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster's ATK/DEF is increased by 2000. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)
ATK 2700/DEF 2400
Ultra Rare

Last edited:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Cheese... Why not Ham? XD

Duelmasters
NOTE: Some of my cards may somewhat/somehow relate to some video games.
Sieg, Dark Knight of the Gylphs
Dark Lord
Cost: 6
Element: Darkness
Creature
> Double Breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields)
> Whenever this creature attacks, choose one of the cards in your hand and discard it to the discard pile.
> Whenever this card is blocked by a Blocker and this card loses the battle. All other creatures you summon must attack the Blocker.

Victor Delacroix, Death Messenger
Dark Lord
Cost: 8
Creature
> Whenever this card faces 'Sieg, Dark Knight of the Gylphs' in battle, increase this cards attack by 4000 on that turn.
> Once in a turn, you may take one of your opponent's mana (in range of 1-4 mana count) and put it as your mana.

Thanatos, Ultimate Legion
Demon Command
Cost: 8
Creature
> When attacked, this cards attack increases by 2000 on that turn.
> Double Breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields)

Ham Warrior
Guardian
Cost: 4
Element: Light
Creature
> This card cant be blocked.
> This card can attack when untapped.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Let's look at some of the common rookie mistakes that I've posted on the column and is shown here:

Minun: I don't know, I personally think YGO has less space for effects text than Duel Master and Magic (and pokemon), so the average length of the effects text is shorter. Fir you'd be saying stuff about Black Luster Soldier and the like that has 4 font that crams every single bit of info into the tiny little box: does it really look that good?

> Whenever this card faces 'Sieg, Dark Knight of the Gylphs' in battle, increase this cards attack by 4000 on that turn.

This is what we call "add-on" or "random hosing" (hosing means essentially being really good against something). Generally we like to avoid this all together unless it's a REALLY big hoser (i.e. colour/element hoser).

O, and Ham warrior has a weird text that needs some clearing up on.

Overall, it's a very good start and I'd like to see some more stuff from you.

Yamichi: Excellent effort, I did notice that you can most likely shorten your wording here and there to make your cards sharper and more concise. Aside from the long wording issues, I don't seem to see may blindingly horrific problems (I do know the probability of getting the combo itself out, so I let it off some slack).

Digivirus (whoa, cool name if you shorten it): The Legacy Weapon EH. lol I don't thinkg mounting up 25 mana is going to be easy, and with the mana requirements too for its activation. I have a concern of it being too...costly and nobody will even take a look at it, tho.

KLS: No...comment (aka stupid unglued cards. lol).

Okay, here's another card of mine for magique: the gathering :P

Seascraper 3UU
Creature - Merfolk
Seascraper is unblockable
3/3
Uncommon

It's an interesting setup, and I'm debating on whether it should be shockable or not. This is the "not" version, the other would be 3/2. I've tried testing it in this format, and I think the power level might be a little high (blue standards for creatures). Further testing might be required.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Er, okay I guess XD
My cousins said some thing like that also. =n

YGO
NOTE: Cards may be "strange."
Apokalypsie
Effect Monster
2 / Dark / Fiend
If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon a level 5 Dark-type monster from your deck to the field.
ATK/600 DEF/1100

Capital City
Field Spell
This card cannot be negated once it is activated. Increase the ATK and DEF of all face up monsters on the field by 800. In addition, once per turn you or your opponent may pay 1000 life points to destroy a card on the field.

Apokalypsal Knight
Effect Monster
5 / Dark / Fiend
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing one Apokalypsie on the field from play. When this card attacks a defense position monster with 1600 defence or higher, destroy the defending monster without any ddamage calculation.
ATK/1950 DEF/1700

Lord of the Apokalypse
Effect Monster
8 / Dark / Fiend
This card can only be Special Summone by removing one Apokalypsie and Apokalypsal knight on the field from play. You may offer one monster on your side of the field as a tribute to increase this card's ATK and DEF by the number of stars x100. You must pay 500 life points each turn to be able to keep this on the field, if not, this card is destroyed.
ATK/2600 DEF/2550

Konnexien's Heavy
Normal Monster
3 / Earth / Fiend
"The exquisite swordsmanship of this beast is formidable."
ATK/900 DEF/900

Axurin the Black Dragon
Effect Monster
7 / Dark / Dragon
This monster cannot be Set or Special Summoned in defense mode. Once per turn, you may pay 200 life points to destroy one Spell/Trap card on the field. In addition, if you target an Equip Spell Card that can be equipped to Axurin the Black Dragon, you may equip it.
ATK/2400 DEF/2800

Ermageddon the Red Dragon
Effect Monster
7 / Fire / Dragon
This monster cannot be Special Summoned in attack position. Once per turn, you may pay 1000 life points when this card is being attacked to attacking to increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 1500 on that turn, also, if you attack an attack position monster with 2500 ATK points or higher, you may remove 5 cards in your graveyard from play to destroy the attacked monster before applying any damage calculations to replace your attack.
ATK/2600 DEF/2100

Frostbitten the Blue Dragon
Effect Monster
7 / Water / Dragon
This monster cannot be Special Summoned from the graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, increase your life points by 700 each turn. When a Spell Counter is placed on the field, you may destroy a card on the field.
ATK/2500 DEF/2550

Thorovin the YEllow Dragon
Effect Monster
7 / Thunder(if there is such thing) or Earth / Dragon or Thunder
This monster can only be Special Summoned. This card cannot be attacked unless your opponent pays 500 life points. In addition, once per turn, you may pay 1000 life points to destroy every card on the field except for Thorovin the yellow dragon.
ATK/2200 DEF/3000

Meleas the Death Dragon
Effect Monster
9 / Dark / Dragon
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 dark-type monsters in your graveyard from play. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, you may destroy a Spell/trap card on the field. In addition, once per turn, you may pay 1500 life points to increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 3000 on that turn.
ATK/3000 DEF/2950

Exielica the Golden Dragon
Effect Monster
9 / Light / Dragon
This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 ligt-type monsters in your graveyard from play. This card can only attack when you pay 500 life points. if you negate the effect of the activation of a spell or trap card, this card's ATK and DEF increases by 500.
ATK/2500 DEF/3500

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
I've got some new ones! n_n Again I think the name itself could use some work n__n

Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 4
Monster (Effect)
Lvl. 4/EARTH/Warrior
If this card is the only monster on your side of the field during your Standby Phase, you may increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 until the End Phase. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 6" from your hand or deck.
1400/1100
Rare

Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 6
Monster (Effect)
Lvl. 6/EARTH/Warrior
As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, it is unaffected by any Monster Effects. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, remove this card and 1 other Lvl. 6 or higher Warrior-Type Monster from play to Special Summon 1 "Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 8" from your hand or deck.
2000/1700
Ultra Rare

Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 8
Monster (Effect)
Lvl. 8/EARTH/Warrior
This card can not be Normal or Flip Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Seth the Desert Storms Warrior Lvl. 6". As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you may negate the activation and effect of any Effect Monsters.
3000/2700
Secret Rare

Last edited:

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
Mr.Cheese
artifact
all cheese gets +1/+1

0, sacrifice:and for each cheese in play you can deal one damage to your opponent or make them eat 6 pounds of cheese, if they fail to eat 6 pounds of cheese you win the game if the do then you lose the game, rip this card after you sacrificed it

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Eh, more cheese. >.0;;;

NOTE: The cards dont relate to anything (except for the "Excalibur" that I stole from a game that stole from a movie that stole from a game etc etc etc)
The Excalibur
Equip Spell Card
This card can only be equipped to 'Divine Paladin - Ichizen.' Increase the ATK and DEF of that card by 1000.

Diamond Mythril Armor
Equip Spell Card
This card can only be equipped to 'Divine Paladin - Ichizen.' Increase the DEF of that card by 1500.

Divinity Arision
Spell Card
This card is used to Special Summon 'Divine Paladin - Ichizen' on the field.

Divine Paladin - Ichizen
Effect Monster
8 / Light / Warrior
This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of Divinity Arision. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, your opponent randomly discards a card from his/her hand. As long as this card remains face up on the field with the Equip Spell Card "The Excalibur" attached to it, this card may attack twice.
ATK/2800 DEF/2900

A Million Years
Continuous Spell Card
This card is destroyed on the 10th turn its activated. You may remove this card in your Main Phase to decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field by 1000. This card cannot be negated by a Trap Card or a monster effect.

Kenny's Advice (card dedicated to kenny_c.002)
Continous Spell Card
Whenever you activate a Spell or Trap Card (not including this one) or summon a monster and your opponent negates the activation of the SPell/trap or destroys the summoned monster, you may draw 2 cards from your deck and re-play the cards destroyed by your opponent.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
Kenny's Cheese
artifact
you may only play Kenny's Cheese if you have KLS's Cheese
2,sacrifice:you may slap your opponent silly and if your playing a guy named KLS, you may choose to slap KLS with cheese until they get knocked out, if you knock your opponent out by slapping them, you win the game if you do not complete this task in 1 hour you lose the game.

KLS's Cheese
artifact
3,sacrifice: you may slap your opponent silly, and if your playing a guy named Kenny, you may choose to slap Kenny with cheese until they get knocked out, if you knock your opponent out by slapping them, you win the game if you do not complete this task in 1 hour you lose the game.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Minun's first batch: Nothing too fancy. I like that. Most idiots try to be fancy and stuff and..yeah. Just to point out, I don't think capital city, Axurin, Frostbitten might not work under the current YGO "technology".

Power problems: Thorovin (not sure, but this one would require testing)

Yamichi: I don't see much problems with this. Good. :P

Minun batch 2: Not bad. Divinity Arision does require specification that it's from hand, tho. And the card you're dedicating to me is actually quite broken (is that intentional?). lol

KLS: No...I mean Uncomment. :P

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Oh okay. >.0;; What cant be broken..
NOTE: Some of these cards might be too crap to be looked at.

Zero Broadsword
Equip Spell Card
Increase the ATK of a Warrior-Type monster by 100.

Cant-cast-crap Staff
Equip Spell card
Increase the ATK of a Spellcaster-Type monster by 100.

Poisonous Crap
Continous Spell Card
All monsters on the field are now treated as Zombie-type Monsters.

NOTE: No more now.

Diamond Knight
Effect Monster
4 / Light / warrior
This card can only be Special Summoned when 'Blade Knight' is face-up on your side of the field. When 'Blade Knight' is targetted or destroyed, you may replace 'Blade Knight' with this card.
ATK/1500 DEF/1600

Kenny Might Be Mind-Reading (A picture of Kenny's Mind)
Effect Monster
1 / Earth / Spellcaster
Right before your opponent's draw phase each turn, you may pay 100 life points to look at the top card of your opponent's deck.
ATK/100 DEF/0

Instant Checkmate
Spell Card
If you have 30 cards or more in your graveyard and 10 or less cards in your deck, you win the duel.

Disappearing Time
Continous Spell Card
At each standby phase, you and your opponent loses 500 life points and remove a card in each of both of your respective graveyards. Whoevers graveyard runs out first loses the duel.

NOTE: The following cards are just for some fun.

We can get Lemon & Turn it to Lemonade People!
Continous Trap Card
Your fusion deck is now in your hand. When this card is destroyed, so are the fusion monsters.

Now Im Gonna Make You Dance
Spell Card
You may pay 500 life points to play 'Eminem - Just LOse It' in your MP3 player or computer.

Joe
Normal monster
2 / Earth / Zombie
A person named "Joe" accidentally went into the "A Million Years" spell card... **** for him.
ATK/0 DEF/700

Kenny
Effect Monster (monster? =p)
3 / Earth / Warrior
This card can take the attributes of another card on the field. (INcluding ATK/DEF)
ATK/0 DEF/0

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
KLS's cheese is so much cooler than Kenny's Cheese
i mean so cooler!
The wall of cheese
artifact
unless your opponent gets slapped by cheese you win the game, if your opponent doesn't get slapped by cheese you lose the game. You have 5 turns to complete this.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Gonna post before this thread isn't fit for posting anymore, though its stickied :\

Sheercannon Skyterror
Creature
Armored Dragon
Mana cost: 6
Power: 9000
? When this creature is put into your battle zone, send one card in your mana zone to the graveyard.
? While your opponent has no shields, this creature can't attack.
? Double breaker
"My cannons are long enough to reach inside the walls of your kingdom."

Tetrarazor Skyterror
Creature
Armored Wyvern
Mana cost: 10
Power: 6500
? When this creature is put into the battle zone, destroy all creatures that have 5000 power or less.
"Wow you almost cut me in half!" --Bolshack Dragon

Crystal Samurai
Evolution
Liquid People
Mana Cost: 7
Power: 7000
? Evolution-put on one of your Liquid People.
? When this creature is sent to the graveyard, destroy all of your opponent's creatures that have 3000 power or less.
? Double breaker
When Samurai die, the soul of the dragon plagues the murderer.
When Crystal Samurai die, everyone around it dies.

Extacy Worm
Creature
Parasite Worm
Mana Cost: 6
Power: 10000
? This creature can't attack players.
"Ahaharhahrhahrarhahahahahahah!"

Pure Frag
Spell
Mana Cost: 5
? Destroy one of your opponent's creatures that have 3000 power or less.

Sharpshoot Frag
Spell
Mana Cost: 8
? Destroy one of your opponent's creatures.
? Send one card in your opponent's mana zone to the graveyard.

Wallet Frag
Spell
Mana Cost: 10
? Destroy one of your opponent's creatures.
? Your opponent discards his whole hand.

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Ember Hulcus. ( twin of Aqua hulcus!:D)
3 mana cost
1 mana generator
When you put this creature into the battle zone, you may discard a creature from your hand to destroy an opponent's creature with teh same mana cost.

Flavor Text: They like to burn. And they like to throw what they burn too.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Haphestus, King of Red dragons 6RR
Legendary Creature - Red Dragon
Flying, Rage 1 (When this creature is blocked, it gains +2/+2 until end of next turn)
"My professional opinion of this dragon? Run. Like hell."
-The Draconomicon
6/6
Rare

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Minun:
Zero Broadsword
Equip Spell Card
Increase the ATK of a Warrior-Type monster by 100.

Maybe make it a field card instead? Right now it's REALLY crappy.

Cant-cast-crap Staff
Equip Spell card
Increase the ATK of a Spellcaster-Type monster by 100.

see above

Poisonous Crap
Continous Spell Card
All monsters on the field are now treated as Zombie-type Monsters.

I'd say make it a field card and it'll be perfect.

Diamond Knight
Effect Monster
4 / Light / warrior
This card can only be Special Summoned when 'Blade Knight' is face-up on your side of the field. When 'Blade Knight' is targetted or destroyed, you may replace 'Blade Knight' with this card.
ATK/1500 DEF/1600

Interesting. I'm not into these types of rulings, but I'll let it go.

Kenny Might Be Mind-Reading (A picture of Kenny's Mind)
Effect Monster
1 / Earth / Spellcaster
Right before your opponent's draw phase each turn, you may pay 100 life points to look at the top card of your opponent's deck.
ATK/100 DEF/0

O_O

Instant Checkmate
Spell Card
If you have 30 cards or more in your graveyard and 10 or less cards in your deck, you win the duel.

May I suggest making it continuous and make its "activation" during your standby phase?

Disappearing Time
Continous Spell Card
At each standby phase, you and your opponent loses 500 life points and remove a card in each of both of your respective graveyards. If a player cannot remove a card from the graveyard, that player loses.

Aside from the correction, it's good

NOTE: The following cards are just for some fun.

We can get Lemon & Turn it to Lemonade People!
Continous Trap Card
Your fusion deck is now in your hand. When this card is destroyed, so are the fusion monsters.

Uhhh...sure?

Now Im Gonna Make You Dance
Spell Card
You may pay 500 life points to play 'Eminem - Just LOse It' in your MP3 player or computer.

Nice.

Joe
Normal monster
2 / Earth / Zombie
A person named "Joe" accidentally went into the "A Million Years" spell card... **** for him.
ATK/0 DEF/700

Kenny
Effect Monster (monster? =p)
3 / Earth / Warrior
This card can take the attributes of another card on the field. (INcluding ATK/DEF)
ATK/0 DEF/0

O_O me again?

Overall this set of cards has some good ideas in there, but some really bad stuff that you can work with. Very do-able, these changes.

Pastaslap 4W
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may pastaslap KLS. If you do, say, "Kenny pastaslapped KLS!"
Rare

Back