• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Stuck in a ROM hack? Get help here!

Years
Excuse me, can anyone help me i am playing pokemon cloud white.
I want to know where i can mega stones and how can i go to johto?

Blazing Rud

This is Blazingly Awsome!!! - Pokemon Blazing Fire
Years
Hey there, I've been playing Pokemon (Emerald and Sapphire) and I've recently discovered Pokemon Light Platinum. It's awesome but I need help here: I have an Eevee and I want to turn it into Leafeon (Grass-type Eevee) but I can't seem to find the Moss Rock, which is -supposedly- needed for the evolution. Help?
In Pokemon Light Platinum You cannot Evolve a Eevee into Leafeon because idk...But you can catch a leafeon directly. Never mind but i forgot the name of place. so no need to evolve it.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 26, 2018
Hello! Does anyone know where to get Drifloon in Pokemon Light Platinum?
It says in the map that it's in Inhore Woods, but I can't find it there.
If I remember correctly someone gives it to you in Dardusk city

Years
i'm playing Pokemon CAWPS, and i don't know what to do next. i'm in slateport(technically i'm in rustboro, but i've been to slateport, but i forgot how to get back to slateport)

i just need this and i might finish it today.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
i'm playing Pokemon CAWPS, and i don't know what to do next. i'm in slateport(technically i'm in rustboro, but i've been to slateport, but i forgot how to get back to slateport)

i just need this and i might finish it today.

You're more likely to get an answer if you read the posts in Pokémon CAWPS' thread or post your question there!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Error! "Error creating file Battery Saves/GLAZE.sav"
using mac btw anyone can help?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Pokémon Vega.

I'm currently in Sphere Ruins, I did most of the puzzles, but I am stuck, I am unsure where to go to get to this specific location, is there something I need to do first, as I said, I've done MOST of the puzzles up to where you battle Mos (in Sphere Ruins).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
I'm playing Pokemon Pyrite and am stuck in the Goldenrod Tunnel at the switch puzzle. I pressed the switches in order 3, 2, 1 but nothing opened. Tried various combinations but still stuck.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
In Pokemon ash gray, after 51 hours of logged play time... during the charizard chills event. I can fight tad with my charizard and there's no scene. Or I beat him with another poke, then re battle with charizard. He freezes him, I use ice heal. Then when I try to battle him after charizard starts to obey he says he owes me a rematch but the battle doesn't start and I'm stuck without my Laura's... It just closes out of the text, I've tried starting from an old quick save multiple times. But it seems I'm shit outta luck. Any helpful hints or do I need to restart my save?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I'm playing Pokemon Pyrite and am stuck in the Goldenrod Tunnel at the switch puzzle. I pressed the switches in order 3, 2, 1 but nothing opened. Tried various combinations but still stuck.

The Switch Puzzle has ALWAYS baffled me. I looked it up and you have to do it this way Left switch (3), then Middle (2), then the Right one (1).

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2016
Does anyone have the locations of temples and hidden grottoes in pokemon gaia?

Years
im playing pokemon cloud white v492 on my pc on vba
i have completed the kanto and sevii story and i cant get to mangan
i have already tried going to the north of six island but there is nothing there
plz help

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Mega Flora Sky???

Hi guys. Iv played and completed nearly every hack all the main ones anyway and the full series of games. This community has been a massive help throughout my many "adventures" and I thank all of you and the creators for the help. I seem to have come to a dead end with one hack. It's called mega flora sky and is a different version of the main and comp dex versions. Has anybody else played this hack? There is no walk through or any mention of it anywhere on the net. If anyone could help with this I'd be extremely great full as it's the last hack I have to play until prism, adventure red and giai are updated.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hi. I was playing Pokémon Flora Sky and none of the trainers in the fifth gym (the steel one) would battle me and the gym leader wasn't there. Do I go do something first or is this a glitch?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
Hello I just started playing pokemon glazed and my story npcs are stuck now that im in jotho where only the grunts/normal npcs talk and react though the story/event npcs in newbark town, aplha ruins and bellsprout tower dont react att all which doesnt let me proceed and I have no idea what to do so please help

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
Sorry for the bad English, I'm making a hack pokemon fire red but when I edit the text boxes there was a bug that did not have idea how to fix, help me, please.
Spoiler:

:v (I changed the color to red)
Spoiler:
:)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Started playing pokemon adventures red beta 11.
I am looking for the guide that tells when pokemon evolve, items, and all such things, but google could not find it and the thread is closed with the attached file not downloadable. Is there anyway to get the guide word document?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Started playing pokemon adventures red beta 11.
I am looking for the guide that tells when pokemon evolve, items, and all such things, but google could not find it and the thread is closed with the attached file not downloadable. Is there anyway to get the guide word document?

No, and said guide is really old anyways, I think its from Beta 9 or so.
If you have questions related to the HackROM itself just post them here, that's what this thread is for.

Back