• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opinion on Story

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
Hey guys, so I'm making a game based on Canada and I wanted to know what you guys think of the story and if you have any suggestions to make it better.

"Candor, a region of wonders and tranquility, has become home to hostility in recent years. With the rise of a new organization going by the name Team Polaris, many of begun worrying about what the future of Candor will entail. Elite 4 members have left their posts at the Pokemon League in order to keep the peace while Gym Leaders have banded together to figure out what the true motive of Team Polaris might be. Meanwhile, in the small town of Ironshore, a child has finally earned permission to start a journey in hopes of finding out what truly happened to his brother. When Professor Chestnut entrusts you with a brand new starter Pokemon, he also asks you to fill out a Pokedex in order to truly discover what attributes contribute to giving a Pokemon its typing. Along your journey, you will encounter many people who new your brother, most of which say he was an excellent Pokemon Trainer which leads you to challenging the Pokemon League to find more clues as to what might of happened to your brother. Or, will you fade into the void that is Polaris..."

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
I think this is a good blurb for the game, and the general idea sounds really cool. If you were going for an interesting synopsis to make people interested in playing your game, you've hit the nail on the head.

But I hope that this is not all of your notes for the story ie you have more notes stashed away on character development and specific story beats, right?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
I think this is a good blurb for the game, and the general idea sounds really cool. If you were going for an interesting synopsis to make people interested in playing your game, you've hit the nail on the head.

But I hope that this is not all of your notes for the story ie you have more notes stashed away on character development and specific story beats, right?

yea i have notes for every character and why they're in the story rather than they just end up in the cross fire

Back