• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regions Collide

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys! It's TitaniumPikaNinj here, yes I want the name change.

This'll be Pokemon Regions Collide which will be a hack of Pokemon Firered or an NDS Pokemon game based on graphics.

As the name of the hack says, the plot will have to do with all regions(EPIC CHALLENGE)!!!
Plot: Protagonist starts out in Alola following the events of USUM. Before the protagonist even gets his/her first pokemon, he/she hears about how an ultra wormhole has sucked up his/her entire house along with his/her mom. This encourages the protagonist to get a starter from Hala and go on a journey to find his/her mother. The storyline is almost exactly the same as USUM, without Rainbow Rocket. After defeating Sun, Sun gives the protagonist Solgaleo or Lunala. Sun tells the protagonist to go to the nearest Ultra Wormhole, in Kanto. The protagonist then goes to Kanto to find Blue waiting for him/her. Blue takes the protagonist to the Ultra Wormhole, but does not allow him/her to go through with Solgaleo/Lunala until he/she has defeated Red, champion of Kanto and Johto. Thus, the protagonist has to conquer both regions before going into Ultra Megalopolis. After doing so, Red goes with the protagonist to Ultra Megalopolis where after encountering the Ultra Recon Squad, Phyco tells the protagonist that Ultra Wormholes have been slowly taking pieces of every region and putting them together to make one whole land mass. The protagonist then gets ready to go into the one Ultra Wormhole which will take him/her to the new region. After getting there, the protagonist realizes that a supreme leader(evil team leader) has acted as the champion of the region and is taking everyone who has pokemon into custody. The protagonist has to take the supreme leader down and save his mother and seperate the region back into where they used to be with the help of the ultra beasts.

Post Game: Explore the rest of the regions, Capture legendaries, Enter every single Hall of Fame.

My rom hacking skills are quite average and I would be looking for help @ Team Extended
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/UbF85H8 and applications will be held on the Team Extended PC
link.

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

MagicApollo

Newbie Rom Hacker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I don't think it's possible to include so many regions in the limited data of a rom. If you made a fan game of it, that could be possible.

Back