• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!! Dj Osiris's Events For Trade !!

Dj_Osiris

they are NOA (Nintendo of america / Gamefreak) pokemon given away to japan via the GTS at the same time we were given GAMEFREAK psyducks. We deposited ponyta's and ppl in japan had to deposit roselia's.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
can I by any chance trade a palcity manphy and all the distant land dogs for the psyducks and the heracrosses.

Years
Is there anything I can trade to get the Italian ANNI pokes?
I still have Itaria Pikachu which is actually quite rare.

Years
It is hard to list which pokes you need when you have that many because they all end up being random JP PC and nobody really knows any of them pre-hand, they just get them as they appear.

Dj_Osiris

Shiny umbreon i get what your saying but its actually 100 % Easier to list what i have then what i dont have and who knows what events i actually need and theres so many JAP Pc's its hard to write a list.

Years
Learn to read his posts. He already had that and said in his post that he doesn't want stuff he has. I'm pretty sure he can clone himself if he has that many events.

Also DJ, I am interested in your Italian pokes too but I don't know if I'm able to trade for them as well as the others.

Dj_Osiris

i cant clone but already have other to clone for me and i dont need your pokemon Bloo and Darksteel you have no pokemon im interested in lol

Dj_Osiris

ive already said ive got ppl to clone for me, cant you ppl read!

Dj_Osiris

Darkweavile: yeah i know, ppl dont take the time to read carefully when they shud, its happened tho on every trade thread ive ever made, and its right annoying!

Back