• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Transform Mosaic Animation

Years
ditto_by_kleinstudio-d92x560.gif

I found this in an old folder and I don't know why I didnt release this before.
I've modify the script a little also to make it compatible with Elite Battle System.

Download: http://pokemonfangames.com/script.php?id=8

Last edited:
Years
Klein you are awsome, no, divine. XD

I love your scripts. By the way could you post the egg hatching animation, seasons and area icons scripts from Essentials BW V3 to pokemon essentials?
And thx for your help.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
OMG. You're on Pokécommunity now?

You're awesome, and so are your engines and scripts.

KillerMapper

Helix Follower
Years
Another excellent script.

This one could be used for the Illusion ability too. But Illusion is only working in the Gen 6 addon.

Years
Klein you are awsome, no, divine. XD

I love your scripts. By the way could you post the egg hatching animation, seasons and area icons scripts from Essentials BW V3 to pokemon essentials?
And thx for your help.

Well, I think they will work if you copy/paste them to a clean Essentials ;)

OMG. You're on Pokécommunity now?

You're awesome, and so are your engines and scripts.

Yeah, I try to make my scripts visibles and I think Pokeco is a good way

Brilliant. Works perfectly in GS Essentials.

Nice to know :)

Another excellent script.

This one could be used for the Illusion ability too. But Illusion is only working in the Gen 6 addon.

I don't know how illusion works in Essentials but I think it's easy to adapt it to illusion animation too

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
This is great. No more jerky transformations anymore. :D
I sort of miss the way Ditto transformed in GSC. When it would keep it's palette but use the new sprite.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
I don't know why, but I have never been able to get this script to work. I use 17.2 + EBS and I never got it to work, it always showed me the animation that already came by default or that of Reborn.

Do you know why it could be? It seems that EBS seems to ignore it completely.

Back