• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Denrew's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello! Thank you for showing interest in my shop. Regarding your post, I am
really not that strict to require proof since I don?t even take an effort to proof
my self-redeemed event mons. As long as they are legit and came from PC,
then that?s enough assurance for me.

I checked the list and I?m interested in your ?PC Tohoku Re-Opening Victini?
from Your 2017 event list. However, I would like to ask if that event Pok?mon
is the Pok?mon being described from this link: https://goo.gl/6eVF16

For the remaining 2 Pok?mon, I?ll trade them for your ?JR KYUSHU SUPER STRONG
POKEMON CAMPAIGN POKEMON? Shiny Kyogre and Groudon from your 2012 Event
list. :)
Darn, so that means you won't have any proof, but that's fine! Yes it is indeed that Victini! The other two sound good to me too!

I'll be able to trade this Saturday from maybe 11 AM (I live in Japan so that's GMT+9). I see you're in the Phillipines so maybe only an hour behind me? I can do just about any time past that as well if it works for you!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Darn, so that means you won't have any proof, but that's fine! Yes it is indeed that Victini! The other two sound good to me too!

I'll be able to trade this Saturday from maybe 11 AM (I live in Japan so that's GMT+9). I see you're in the Phillipines so maybe only an hour behind me? I can do just about any time past that as well if it works for you!

Haha I literally laughed over that phrase ?Darn, so that means you won?t have any proof? line
you said. It?s okay if you want to back out trading with me. I will definitely understand. No hard
feelings at all :)

The reason why I even mentioned from my reply that I don?t proof my events is because I have
already visited your shop couple of days ago and saw that you require proof. So I didn?t think
it is possible to place any offer. If you?re sure and you still want to continue, please accept my
sincere gratitude for the trust and willingness to trade with me! :)

Yes, you are one hour ahead of me and the date you mentioned fits to my availability.
Just give me heads up here or sending a pm on discord for faster trade transaction.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Haha I literally laughed over that phrase ?Darn, so that means you won?t have any proof? line
you said. It?s okay if you want to back out trading with me. I will definitely understand. No hard
feelings at all :)

The reason why I even mentioned from my reply that I don?t proof my events is because I have
already visited your shop couple of days ago and saw that you require proof. So I didn?t think
it is possible to place any offer. If you?re sure and you still want to continue, please accept my
sincere gratitude for the trust and willingness to trade with me! :)

Yes, you are one hour ahead of me and the date you mentioned fits to my availability.
Just give me heads up here or sending a pm on discord for faster trade transaction.
I'm down! I think the timing should work fine, I'll catch you on one or the other at that time. Thanks! ;3

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Heyo, I have returned! Interested in the following:

Spoiler:

I'd like to offer my PC Shiny Mimikyu, which is Jolly. You're also welcome to anything else form my shop totaling 4 credits! Let me know if you have any questions! c:

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Heyo, I have returned! Interested in the following:

Spoiler:

I'd like to offer my PC Shiny Mimikyu, which is Jolly. You're also welcome to anything else form my shop totaling 4 credits! Let me know if you have any questions! c:

Thanks Road for dropping by again! Here are the mons I would like to have
from your shop:

Ash?s Charizard (Male, Lv. 40, Adamant, UT) # for my Pichu
Ash?s Charizard (Male, Lv. 40, Adamant, UT, ENG) # for my Shiny Lunar Magikarp

I will save the Shiny Mewtwo for your SR?ed japanese PC Shiny Mimikyu.

Let me know if its okay with ya. Thanks!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Thanks Road for dropping by again! Here are the mons I would like to have
from your shop:

Ash?s Charizard (Male, Lv. 40, Adamant, UT) # for my Pichu
Ash?s Charizard (Male, Lv. 40, Adamant, UT, ENG) # for my Shiny Lunar Magikarp

I will save the Shiny Mewtwo for your SR?ed japanese PC Shiny Mimikyu.

Let me know if its okay with ya. Thanks!
Those are fine with me, if you're sure! I'll be around tomorrow for trading, and I can send Milotic back to you at that time as well. Thanks!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Those are fine with me, if you're sure! I'll be around tomorrow for trading, and I can send Milotic back to you at that time as well. Thanks!

Tomorrow it is! We?re usually active in dc so give me a heads up if you?re available to trade.

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Hi I saw on another post that you're looking for:

shiny beldum (OT: steve)

I'm personally interested in your shiny gamestop pichu

Last edited:

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Hi I saw on another post that you're looking for:

shiny beldum (OT: steve)

I'm personally interested in your shiny gamestop pichu

Hi mike96elings!

Thanks for showing interest and for visiting my shop. Currently, I'm only interested
to accept Event Mons from my list of "Pokémon I'm Looking For" or new GEN 7 released
Event mons. This is because of the hack check made to my shop recently that most of
my old events received from random people are all hacked. I was force to dispose all
of them and made me decide to only check trade shops with good standings instead of
including the old event mons I lost to my Looking For list.

I want to reduce, as much as possible, the possibility of receiving hacked event mons
so I hope you understand why I'm rejecting your offer. But take heart! You are still free
to offer if there's anything you like from my shop, just be sure to read my shop Guidline
first. Thanks and have a nice day ahead!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Name: リーフィア/Leafeon JPN
LV: 50
ID: 170513
OT: ポケセン
Move: Leaf Blade, Sword Dance, Sunny Day, Synthesis
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest or Any

I have got this, do you want it??? However you have to clone and return the original to me

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Name: リーフィア/Leafeon JPN
LV: 50
ID: 170513
OT: ポケセン
Move: Leaf Blade, Sword Dance, Sunny Day, Synthesis
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest or Any

I have got this, do you want it??? However you have to clone and return the original to me

Sure! I would love to!! Do you have any Pokemon you like from my shop as trade for it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Sure! I would love to!! Do you have any Pokemon you like from my shop as trade for it?

Can I have this? Also, could you clone 2 extra for me??? wanna share with my friends

Name: Zapdos
LV: 70
ID: 03116
OT: Aldora
Moves: Discharge, Thunder Shock, Rain Dance, Agility
Ability: Static
Nature: Modest
IVs: B/B/PG/PG/VG/B
Region: Hoenn

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Can I have this? Also, could you clone 2 extra for me??? wanna share with my friends

Name: Zapdos
LV: 70
ID: 03116
OT: Aldora
Moves: Discharge, Thunder Shock, Rain Dance, Agility
Ability: Static
Nature: Modest
IVs: B/B/PG/PG/VG/B
Region: Hoenn

2 extra clone for リーフィア/Leafeon JPN?

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
yes in additional to the original, can you help?

Sure! But after I ask someone to hack check the mon and confirm that it is legit.
if this is okay with you, then we can proceed with the trade.

Edit:

Ignore what just I said. We can proceed with the trade and will do the cloning for your
Leafeon and trade it back to you, I'll just inform you later once there's someone available
to check the event mon's legitimacy. Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Spoiler:

Pokemon i'm interested in:
FAL2010 Mew
Shiny Diancie

Pokemon I'm Offering:
20th anniversary event mew
shiny ho-oh

IGN: Pandora
Game: Moon
FC: In Signiture
Times Available: On and off all day, on consistently from 6pm- 3am EST

Last edited:

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Spoiler:

Pokemon i'm interested in:
FAL2010 Mew
Shiny Diancie

Pokemon I'm Offering:
20th anniversary event mew
shiny ho-oh

IGN: Pandora
Game: Moon
FC: In Signiture
Times Available: On and off all day, on consistently from 6pm- 3am EST

Hello ChaserSun2717!

Thanks for visiting my shop and showing interest in my event Pok?mon collection.
Regarding your offer, I already have all the 20th Anniversary Event Pok?mon
but didn?t include them on my list since they are not for trade. However, I have
future plans to collect the 20th Anniversary Event Pok?mon again from others
which will be added on a specific list for trade.

I can trade the FAL2010 Mew for your 20th Anniversary Mew and about the shiny Ho-oh,
I believe I have a shiny Ho-oh from my Old Gen Event Shiny list but if the Ho-oh you
are offering is the one that was redeemed from SUMO, then I?ll gladly trade the shiny
Diancie for it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Hello ChaserSun2717!

Thanks for visiting my shop and showing interest in my event Pok?mon collection.
Regarding your offer, I already have all the 20th Anniversary Event Pok?mon
but didn?t include them on my list since they are not for trade. However, I have
future plans to collect the 20th Anniversary Event Pok?mon again from others
which will be added on a specific list for trade.

I can trade the FAL2010 Mew for your 20th Anniversary Mew and about the shiny Ho-oh,
I believe I have a shiny Ho-oh from my Old Gen Event Shiny list but if the Ho-oh you
are offering is the one that was redeemed from SUMO, then I?ll gladly trade the shiny
Diancie for it.

my ho oh is the shiny japanese 2016 event

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
my ho oh is the shiny japanese 2016 event

Oh, I?m sorry... its the same with what I have. Anyways, I can still trade the FAL Mew with
your 20th Anniv Mew. I?m currently available but will be leaving in a couple of hours so if
you like, we can trade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back