The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Challenges
Event Mansion Extravaganza [Halloween 2K18]

Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:03 AM).
Is Very Fast

Nature: Timid
    Had a long week and couldn't play much.

also hurrah, Nuzlocke time.

Part 3: Lilligants and Eevees:
    Spoiler:

This luck I'm having is wild, and it continues.
    But first, the very boring Pokestar Studios tutorial, which is fun, but not deserving of 10 minutes of my time.
    *SKIP*
    I get back to Virbank to find a scuffle, Team Plasma is trying to steal my Pokemon. Yikes.
    I made a really stupid decision while not paying 100% attention, and let a Bide build up. I almost killed Loid for the first time this run.
    Beat the other grunt on Route 20.
    Off to Castelia I go!
    After hitting the ground, I go to Route 4 for the first of now many encounters, and catch RNG the Darumaka! I then head to Castelia sewers to catch my next encounter.
    The encounter was a Rattata, which is meh, but then it trapped and defeated The Legend! I was able to add Carrot the Rattata to the team, but at what cost.
    RIP The Legend the Sunkern Level 3 - 14
    Defeated, I continue on to catch the rest of my encounters,
    In the Relic Passage, I catch Pyron the Roggenrola!
    In Castelia City, I catch Lilac the Petilil
    Now, it is time to grind. My weakness.
    I get many things I can use, including the eviolite, the leftovers, a rawst berry (Thanks RNG), and a nice grassy patch with around lvl 17 Audinos.
    The grassy patch however, had different intentions. In the ~8 times I actually encountered a Pokemon, there were 2 Eevees, which have a 5% chance to appear. Also, I found two Lilligants in rustling grass, which is also a 5% chance. During grinding, Carrot evolved into Raticate
    Now, with a team grinded up to level 22 (except Loid), it was time for Burgh.
    I sent out RNG against his Swadloon, who fell to a super effective Fire Punch.
    I switched to Pyron for his Dwebble, who was taken out after 2 Rock Blasts.
    After contemplation, I sent in Loid to fight the Leavanny, but bad decisions almost killed him (again). However, he survived, and 2HKOed the Leavanny with Flame Charge.
    I sit back, and turn to face the glowing "paradise" of Nimbasa city, home of the next gym.

The brave (and very alive) explorers:
    Spoiler:

Reeper the female Flaaffy

Level 22
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Static
    Tackle
    Charge
    Thunder Wave
    Thunder Shock

Loid the male Pignite

Level 22
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Blaze
    Tackle
    Defense Curl

Flame Charge
    Arm Thrust

RNG the male Darumaka

Level 22
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Hustle
    Incinerate
    Facade
    Fire Punch
    Headbutt

Carrot the female Raticate

Level 22
    Ability: Guts
    Sucker Punch
    Focus Energy
    Bite
    Hyper Fang

Pyron the male Roggenrola

Level 23
    Nature: Hardy
    Ability: Sturdy
    Holding Eviolite
    Iron Defense
    Headbutt
    Rock Blast
    Smack Down

Lilac the female Petilil

Level 22
    Nature: Careful
    Holding Leftovers
    Leech Seed
    Stun Spore
    Magical Leaf
    Synthesis

Boxed:
    Spoiler:

Black the Purrloin, Level 7

Banned/Dead:
    Spoiler:

The Legend the Sunkern (Dead) Level 3 - 14
    A warrior, usually in the face of the always stronger adversity, she never backed down. She was the backbone of the team of anyone can do it, and Reeper still mourns her loss to this day. She wanted to break the status quo of Challenges (in a way), and I believe she did.

Also, I really hope that the last of the 3 plates has some quality food because adventures make a boy hungry.

Also, two questions.
    1) Due to the nature of my run, can I play with Dupes Clause or no. It is really never specified and I was just curious.
    2) I already asked this, and Code answered, but I didn't 100% understand his answer, and I don't think he knew about my Locke Clause. If a Pokemon is required to be added to my team due to a curse, is it permaboxed when it faints.

Challenge Log:
    Challenge Hall Of Fame
    Ultra Sun Random Pokemon Challenge - Trials (5/8)
    Alolan Persian, Ribombee, Mudsdale, Arcanine, Araquanid, Skarmory
    Soulsilver Electric Evolved Monotype - Badges (7/16)
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:46 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Coffee Jeans.

Coffee Jean’s Fire Red Mansion Adventure Part 7

Shelly

Sleepyboi

CheetoPuff

Great Ball

Spook Duke

Me irl
      • The new curse forced me to replace my starter, so my new team member is Shelly the Lapras
      • Did a bit of grinding so Shelly wouldn't be too weak
      • Nothing else really notable happened, and Blaine was super easy with the combination of Lapras and Thick Fat Snorlax
      I'm gonna lay down in the bed and see what happens
      Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:06 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Radboy View Post
      Also, I really hope that the last of the 3 plates has some quality food because adventures make a boy hungry.

Also, two questions.
      1) Due to the nature of my run, can I play with Dupes Clause or no. It is really never specified and I was just curious.
      2) I already asked this, and Code answered, but I didn't 100% understand his answer, and I don't think he knew about my Locke Clause. If a Pokemon is required to be added to my team due to a curse, is it permaboxed when it faints.
      1) I don't see a problem with that.
      2) I forget to answer the first time and Code's anwer was... well not an answer to your question. If Pokémon that was forced on your team due to the curse is KO while under Locke Clause, you have to permabox it and you lose 1 team slot.

Anyway...
      Radboy's eating! Don't disturb him!
      You are looking forward to eat the meal in front of you. You taste the weird glowing green blob. It wasn't a good idea. You hit the worst meal to eat. Enjoy your punishment.

Disappointed, you move to the next room.

There really isn't anything to do. You can try the phone on the wall or that thing on the table or you can go to the room with on the left or room 17.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Coffee Jeans View Post
      I'm gonna lay down in the bed and see what happens
      Coffee Jeans did it!
      You lay on the bed and fall asleep instantly. You have nightmares about ghostly woman chasing you in darkness. Then you enter the light and feel like a new person. All the curses have been lifted. Immediately after that, you feel pressure like never before. You feel sadness and sorrow. It feels like someone shoots you through the heart. You can't feel your body anymore.

You are still sleeping and can't wake up. Some of your curses have been lifted, but some new appeared. You won't be able to to move for the rest of the game and can play all the way to the end of the game with the curses you were given.
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:41 AM).
      Rawr

Welp, there goes my held items, and now Lucky Egg has no point when I can get it later. Anyway, it's time for...

Episode 5 - Super Spooky Double Plasma
        Spoiler:
        Current Curses: Cursed Bag - No items outside TMs
        First Encounter Clause - Nuzlocke without being a nuzlocke
        Demonic Overlords - Hope you like Audino, pal
        Zombie Dinner - Fire Fang cannot be removed from Blaze
        Hexed Hands - Held items can no longer be used

So, held items are out now. That's actually pretty bad. Anyway, I grinded the team up to Lv. 31, even though it may not be enough. Hopefully, Braev and Marluxia can carry us through the fifth gym, but before that, we have stuff to do and potential encounters to consider. On our way towards Driftveil City, however, we have a runin with John and more of the vengeful spirits of Team Plasma. They're going to feel John's rage and get obliterated by me.

Anyway, after obliterating them, we get John's tragic backstory as to why he despises the vengeful spirits of Team Plasma so much...which I honestly don't care much about. So, without further delay, let's move onto Route 5, where we can score an encounter...only for Bianca to show up and teach me about stuff and give me a Fly HM that I can't use right now because I have no Flying types. Anyway, I didn't go for the Minccino in the Hidden Grotto. I took my chances with the grass and found a Solosis. To be honest, I'm not gonna go for it. Let's move on.

But of course, there's always something in the way. In order to go forward, I have to bring down the heartbreaker, Charles. Of course, the combination of Anubis, Braev, and Marluxia was no problem for him. With Charles out of the way, I'm free to cross the Driftevil Drawbridge and enter Driftveil City. Shortly after entering, though, I'm able to bear witness to the old and new Team Plasmas interacting only for John to show up and punch one of them. John ran after the guy and we've been invited to listen to the former Team Plasma's side of the story. But first, healing.

After a trip to the Pokemon Center and a trip to the Moomoo Milk saleswoman, it's time to blow up Rood with Anubis and Braev and learn some stuff. While we have the chance to use a Zorua, I already have enough of a Fighting weakness to worry about, so I won't be using it, but you never know. So, for the time being, it'll be boxed. With that aside, time to erase every trainer in the gym with a Water and Grass type.

The short version of events is that Braev and Marluxia destroyed everything, including Clay. It was pretty quick and therefore fairly uneventful. But, with the PWT and Chargestone Cave coming up, things are going to get bad. I'll also have to grind because Blaze hardly got any action at all and now he's falling behind.

Alright statue, let's see what you have for me.

Ruby's Investigation Team

Braev (Dewott) Lv. 33 @ Nothing
        Nature: Lax
        Ability: Torrent
        Moves: Water Pulse, Revenge, Razor Shell, Aqua Jet

Anubis (Lucario) Lv. 32 @ Nothing
        Nature: Bashful
        Ability: Steadfast
        Moves: Force Palm, Quick Attack, Dig, Counter

Blaze (Growlithe) Lv. 31 @ Nothing
        Nature: Brave
        Ability: Intimidate
        Moves: Fire Fang, Dig, Flame Wheel, Take Down

Doctor Roy (Audino) Lv. 32 @ Nothing
        Nature: Naive
        Ability: Regenerator
        Moves: Secret Power, Return, Attract, Doubleslap

Marluxia (Roselia) Lv. 33 @ Nothing
        Nature: Mild
        Ability: Natural Cure
        Moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Venoshock
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:40 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Janp.

Mansion Extravaganza in Pokémon Ultra Moon

PART 5

This segment was nightmare, so it fits to this Challenge. The start was easy. I beat Nihilego with combined force of my still not evolved Pokémon. But then Hau came and obliterated my team. Well almost obliterated. I was able to beat him because most of his Pokémon are weak to Tim. And right after the battle both Buffy and Michael evolved. Finally!

With my newly evolved Pokémon I was able to clear the path to the Electric Trial and for a first time, it was easy! I had 2 Pokémon that can negate Electric-Type attacks, so Togedemaru fall down pretty quickly.

But then, Guzma appeared and after being destroyed by him, I remembered that I wanted to catch new member to my team to replace Igor - Beldum. I found one after a while and named it Ned. It evolved instantly, but I had to grind more to beat Guzma.

But Guzma wasn't the worst of this part. After looking at Marowak's movepool, I found out that it won't learn any Ghost-Type move, except of Shadow Bone at level 27. But it evolved from Cubone at level 28. That's just great. And so I wanted to teach it Shadow Ball. And to get TM for that, I had to battle one trainer. With Whiscash and Honchkrow. I don't like it, but I have to admit I spent about 20 minutes on that fight.

Ghost Trial probably wanted to top that, so Mimikyu had super-effective moves against everyone (except of Tim) and landed one crit after another. Somehow, after I run out of all the Revives, I won.

And so I'm waiting for another curse. You can either put one on me from already known curses or roll it for me by posting any number from 1 to 24 here.

Team

Tim, Serious Male Lanturn @Electrium Z
        lvl 38, Volt Absorb
        - Signal Beam
        - Thunder Wave
        - Discharge
        - Bubble Beam

Ned, Naive Metang @Steelium Z
        lvl 33, Clear Body
        - Take Down
        - Zen Headbutt
        - Metal Claw
        - Miracle Eye

Buffy, Quiet Female Marowak @Firium Z
        lvl 39, Lighting Rod
        - Shadow Ball
        - Flame Charge
        - Boomerang
        - Focus Energy

Michael, Timid Male Bewear @Fightinium Z
        lvl 38, Klutz
        - Brick Break
        - Hammer Arm
        - Shadow Claw
        - Take Down
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:04 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BlissyMKW View Post
        Alright statue, let's see what you have for me.
        Blissy plays with statues!
        You all won't learn, eh? Playing with the statues. You accidentally touch the lever on the statue's back and it moves to different position. What have you done?

I'll have to punish you! I exile you to the room 9! And give you another curse, just to be sure you'll never play with statues again!

You can't escape from this room. Or can you?

Also I'm curious, on what tile would you step?
        (if it wasn't clear, you can interact with one of the tile with the arrow)
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:35 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Miau.
        If I fits...

Another week, another badge! My brand new Ocean's Curse forced me to box Oshawott right away, so I've set out to catch some new partners that would help out at Roxie's Gym. Now with two badges, I'll interact with the teleport!

Also a quick question: Zombie Dinner states that "on Pokemon that learn multiple, only one is required"; does that refer only to the elemental Fang attacks, or all the moves listed? I.e. on my Growlithe, will I have to keep both Bite and Fire Fang?

Edited to add: Just noticed Zemanahrad is waiting for a new curse; the gods of random.org have spoken: 12!

Badge Case

Team

Sandy ♂ Lv. 15
        Bashful, impetuous and silly
        Vital Spirit
        Tackle · Bite
        Take Down · Odor Sleuth

Seth ♂ Lv. 15
        Naughty, likes to fight
        Inner Focus
        Quick Attack · Foresight
        Force Palm · Counter

Shaw ♂ Lv. 15
        Lax, alert to sounds
        Flash Fire
        Ember · Leer
        Odor Sleuth · Helping Hand

Spark Lv. 15
        Calm, strong willed
        Sturdy
        Thunder Shock · Supersonic
        Thunder Wave · Sonic Boom

Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:02 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Brewmaster.

update #4
          I've been pretty sick, so I haven't played much.
          I still don't feel all that well, so I will be brief.
          Spoiler:
          Elesa proved to be a tough challenge before I went out and trained a little. Once I got Knight to level 35 he had the defensive stats to sweep the gym.

Specter lv 37
          Psybeam
          Astonish
          Hex
          Confuse ray

Sakura lv 37
          Psychic
          Bite
          Morning Sun
          Future Sight

Knight lv 36
          Bite
          Moonlight
          Sand-Attack
          Faint Attack

Bruno lv 33
          Flame Burst
          Fire Fang
          Retaliate
          Agility

I await my next curse
          I choose to venture into room 27.

Currently raising -
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:11 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Miau.
          If I fits...

Hi, question: the Chimecho challanges can be done on a different save file that we use to play this event, right? I'm playing Black 2, so it would be fine to grab one of my Alola games to snap a pic with Mimikyu; and also do some breeding on X while waiting for my next curse, since breeding is post-game in B2, right?
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (3:32 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Miau View Post
            Hi, question: the Chimecho challanges can be done on a different save file that we use to play this event, right? I'm playing Black 2, so it would be fine to grab one of my Alola games to snap a pic with Mimikyu; and also do some breeding on X while waiting for my next curse, since breeding is post-game in B2, right?
            "You can complete this Challenge on any game and any save" - that what the challenge said.
            Well, I will leave Emerald since Emerald have terrible chance of getting shiny on breeding
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:51 AM).

Quote:
            I'll interact with the teleport!

Also a quick question: Zombie Dinner states that "on Pokemon that learn multiple, only one is required"; does that refer only to the elemental Fang attacks, or all the moves listed? I.e. on my Growlithe, will I have to keep both Bite and Fire Fang?
            Quote:
            To answer your questions:
            For Zombie Dinner, you only have to learn one biting move, so Growlithe has only keep Bite or Fire Fang (or both if you want).

For Chimecho's Challenges you can use any game and save you want, so both of your examples are good to go.

And thanks for a new curse. After running the number through Mansion's supercomputers, I got Eternal Nightmare curse. I'm not sure if there is someone with sleep inflicting moves in the games to be honest. So it might be get good or really bad.

Miau continues the journey!
            You did the only right thing to do now. Step on this unknown teleport. You are tranported to a new room in a moment.

There isn't much to this room. There is weird machine. Maybe you could play with few buttons you can see.

Or you can leave to the room 31 from here.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Brewmaster View Post
            I await my next curse
            I choose to venture into room 27.
            Get well soon.
            Is Brewmaster getting anywhere?
            Let's make this quick. You move to the next room. You get a new curse. Nice and clear... And they say this Mansion is cruel...

Well, you're still cursed and lost, but it's not that bad. I mean you could be sick in the real world. Ohh...

Anyway, there is broken TV and a statue in this room. Do you want to risk it this time?.

And you can leave to the room 5 from here.
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:57 AM).
            If I fits...

Thank you both, on154288 and Zemanahrad! I somehow managed to miss Zemanahrad's post on page 6 where he spelled it out loud and clear even for dummies like me!
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:48 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Tyroar.

UPDATE: Earned First Gym Badge

Curses
              Ocean’s Curse - Water, Dragon, Ice Types Banned (Unless they share dark or ghost typing)

Team
              Lucifern, lvl 15
              Inspiration: Serpent, Garden of Eden

Vine Whip
              Tackle
              Leer
              Growth

Church , lvl 12
              Inspiration: Undead Cat, Stephen King's Pet Cemetery

Scratch
              Growl
              Assist
              Sand-Attack

EDIT: Forgot to mention, heading to room 29!
              Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:24 PM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Zemanahrad View Post
                Get well soon.
                Is Brewmaster getting anywhere?
                Let's make this quick. You move to the next room. You get a new curse. Nice and clear... And they say this Mansion is cruel...

Well, you're still cursed and lost, but it's not that bad. I mean you could be sick in the real world. Ohh...

Anyway, there is broken TV and a statue in this room. Do you want to risk it this time?.

And you can leave to the room 5 from here.
                Someone more familiar with encounters in b2 know if there is a pokemon besides eevee available that is a ghost/dark type before I beat gym #5?

Currently raising -
                Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:30 PM).
                Rawr

Quote:
                  Someone more familiar with encounters in b2 know if there is a pokemon besides eevee available that is a ghost/dark type before I beat gym #5?
                  If you're willing to go back to Route 4, you can try your chances with Sandile or Scraggy, or hit up Relic Castle for Yamask. Routes 5 and 16 have Liepard, but it's a bit lower quality when you compare it to the Sandile line, and getting Sandile is an exception to Cursed Ground and can learn Earthquake as a Krookodile, so it's pretty worth going back for.
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:26 AM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tyroar View Post
                  Forgot to mention, heading to room 29!
                  I love that Pet Sematary reference.

Tyroar is hunting down the Wendigo!
                  You continue to the next room and immediately get cursed again!

Well, in this room, you can try interacting with a weird wall. There is also a broken computer, but I wouldn't advise to play with it.

Or you can just leave to the room 21.
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:27 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Brewmaster.

update #5
                    I'm still sick, but no longer getting sick every 30 mins or so.
                    Actually I didn't get sick all day. So yay.
                    Spoiler:
                    I backtracked and caught a sandile. Even though I'm not a huge fan of ground type pokemon, I decided this was the best choice. I named Sandile, Kritter.
                    I battled with the angry rival against team plasma. Sent out Bruno, first move the plasma grunt used was Hypnosis. RIP Bruno.
                    Went and fought Clay. He was fairly easy after I got past his Krokorok. Knight swept his team fairly easily.
                    I haven't actually used Sandile in battle yet. Ground/Dark type so I believe it's immune to cursed ground, curse.(EXP share)

Specter lv 37
                    Psybeam
                    Astonish
                    Hex
                    Confuse Ray

Knight lv 37
                    Bite
                    Sand attack
                    Moonlight
                    Faint Attack

Sakura lv 37
                    Psychic
                    Bite
                    Morning Sun
                    Future Sight

Kitter lv 26
                    Mud-Slap
                    Sand Tomb
                    Bite
                    Sand Attack

I await my next curse.
                    Is it possible to attempt to figure out how the TV got broken?
                    If not I'll move onto room 5.

Currently raising -
                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:32 AM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Zemanahrad View Post
                      I love that Pet Sematary reference.

Tyroar is hunting down the Wendigo!
                      You continue to the next room and immediately get cursed again!

Well, in this room, you can try interacting with a weird wall. There is also a broken computer, but I wouldn't advise to play with it.

Or you can just leave to the room 21.
                      Hmm. There's something curious about the wall. I should inspect it.
                      Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:12 AM).

Nature: Calm
                        Wow, that took a long time (curse midterms and assignments, always getting in the way)
                        I think I'm gonna have to check out that computer...

Spoiler:

Curse 1: fainted pokemon must be boxed
                        Curse 2: max pokemon reduced by 1

- well, sorry Apollyon (Taillow), but if I can only have 5 pokemon I definitely need a flying/water type more than a normal/flying type. I’ll miss you.
                        - picked up Cut and taught it to Verrine (Zigzagoon)
                        - Caught Nincada, accidentally exited before giving him a nickname
                        - I know logically I should probably get rid of Verrine now but I’m kind of attached to her since she ended up being my main pokemon for a while… and pickup is nice…
                        - so I’m going to box Amemasu (Marill) since water is covered by Valac (Wingull), and replace her with Nincada
                        - Caught Skitty (Bast), leaving her in my last slot just so I don’t have to run back to the PC every time I catch a new pokemon, but won’t use her
                        - got the Devon Goods back from the Goon and rescued Peeko
                        - Beat Brendan in second rival battle
                        - Travelled to Dewford
                        - Caught a Magikarp (Leviathan)
                        - Temporarily pulling Apollyon out of the box and switching with Verrine for the Dewford gym
                        - aaaaand Apollyon got one-shotted by Makuhita. crap.
                        - and so did Lotan (Lotad). double crap.
                        - and Pythius (Poochyena)
                        - and. my whole team. well. damnit.
                        - At least I still have Verrine, and Amemasu, so I won't have to grind an ENTIRE team
                        - Caught Geodude (Gaki), Zubat (Zepar), Abra (Abaddon)
                        - Swapped Abaddon onto the team (yay Teleport!)
                        - Amemasu evolved into Azumarill
                        - which is nice and all but she’s probably going back in the box once Leviathan and Abaddon learn moves other than Splash and Teleport
                        - Actually. Maybe I’ll just go train on a route that DOESN’T have fighting pokemon and then I can use Verrine instead since I’ve basically decided she’s staying on the team no matter what because I'm SENTIMENTAL OKAY and she saved my butt at the beginning
                        - Alright Gaki, I think you’re going to be on the team
                        - Caught Silcoon (Sitri - boxed), and Whismur (Jinn - boxed)
                        - And Leviathan finally learned Tackle YAY!
                        - Right about now is when I’m regretting putting both an Abra and a Magikarp on my team at the same time
                        - and FINALLY Abaddon evolved into Kadabra and learned something other than Teleport
                        - alright, now that everybody’s up to speed, let’s try this again
                        - Boxing Verrine since she would get absolutely demolished if I have to use her against Brawly
                        - Also EVERYONE GETS AN ORAN BERRY not that it’ll help much but you never know
                        - Oh. well then. Abaddon just one-shotted everybody. That went way better than I expected.

Current Team:

Abaddon the Mild Kadabra

Gusoyn the Rash Shroomish

Leviathan the Rash Magikarp

Gaki the Naughty Geodude

Verrine the Adamant Zigzagoon

Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:41 AM).

Quote:
                        Spook
                        I feel so stupid right now. Yesterday, when I posted update for you, I forgot to save the map to include new curse for you and realized it just now. I'm sorry for a inconvenience. You can now continue your journey.

Quote:
                        I await my next curse.
                        Is it possible to attempt to figure out how the TV got broken?
                        If not I'll move onto room 5.
                        That was pretty rough part for you. IIRC Bruno is 1st Pokémon to be boxed thanks to that curse.

Another bad curse for Brewmaster!
                        You're looking at the broken TV and wonder how it got broken. Suddenly you see your reflection in the TV. Is there new screen? Was it even broken? Your reflection slowly turns into a monster. It put its hands through the screen and grabs you. Before you can react, you find yourself lying in another room.

This room is pretty empty. There is TV right in front of you that probably got you here. Oh and you lost one of your Pokémon during whole transportation. That's the curse of the Mansion again!

Anyway, there is only one exit to the room 5.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
                        I think I'm gonna have to check out that computer...
                        Ohhh... I'm sorry for your losts. But it will get even worse!

Rest in pepperoni, Inkblots!
                        Well, this was something. Tired, you sit down to the computer and find terrifying images of a ......... and ............. with many ..... standing around. If you weren't scared, now you are. You want to get out of here as fast as possible. You start running and get to the room 14. You should be safe here.

There is only a statue here, but you're not really sure if you should interact with it.

Or you can get out of here to the rooms 7, 31 or 21.
                        Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:26 AM).

UPDATE: Earned Second Gym Badge

Curses -
                          Ocean’s Curse - Water, Dragon, Ice Types Banned (Unless they share dark or ghost typing)
                          Embargo - May not use items in battle.

Team
                          Lucifern, lvl 22
                          Inspiration: Serpent, Garden of Eden

Vine Whip
                          Tackle
                          Leaf Tornado
                          Growth

Church , lvl 21
                          Inspiration: Undead Cat, Stephen King's Pet Sematary* (Corrected to the incorrect spelling!)

Fake Out
                          Pursuit
                          Thief
                          Fury Swipes

Nightmare, lvl 20
                          Inspiration: Night Mare mythology.

Flame Charge
                          Shockwave
                          Quick Attack
                          Thunder Wave

Now I will interact with that glowing wall!

Also, thanks for clarifying about the mix-up with the curse map :)
                          Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:11 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Janp.

Mansion Extravaganza in Pokémon Ultra Moon

PART 6

Well, this segment was quick.

I'm getting used to my Pokémon getting knocked out every single battle. But let's get to the important stuff from this part.

Guzma's battle was hard again. I lost on the 1st try, so I had to grind for a while to beat him. Buffy is slowly getting behind others while having higher level, so I think I'll swap her for a new team member. Right now, she's not doing well as Fire or Ghost-Type.

2nd battle was against Gladion, which was easy. Tim took care of his Golbat and Michael of the rest. These two are becoming my favourites.

And the last battle was against Nanu. And it was once again won by Tim and Michael alone. Well, Buffy took Black Hole Eclipse while I was healing Michael, but other than that, the battle was in Tim and Michael's hands.

With that, I'm waiting for a new curse. You can either put one on me from already known curses or roll it for me by posting any number from 1 to 24 here.

Team

Tim, Serious Male Lanturn @Electrium Z
                          lvl 43, Volt Absorb
                          - Signal Beam
                          - Thunder Wave
                          - Discharge
                          - Bubble Beam

Ned, Naive Metang @Steelium Z
                          lvl 41, Clear Body
                          - Take Down
                          - Zen Headbutt
                          - Metal Claw
                          - Agility

Buffy, Quiet Female Marowak @Firium Z
                          lvl 45, Lighting Rod
                          - Shadow Ball
                          - Flame Charge
                          - Boomerang
                          - Focus Energy

Michael, Timid Male Bewear @Fightinium Z
                          lvl 45, Klutz
                          - Brick Break
                          - Hammer Arm
                          - Shadow Claw
                          - Thrash
                          Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:09 AM).

Quote:
                          Now I will interact with that glowing wall!
                          Tyroar and the cracking wall!
                          You're looking at the weird wall. And it feels like the wall is looking at you. You have a urgent need to walk in to the wall. And so you do. And unexpectedly it's just an illusion.

You made it to the other side, but what about your partner? Where is Lucifern?

Anyway, you see huge tables with a meal. It's pretty obvious that you're not a 1st person to be here. There is even a Phantump hovering over the tables. There are 2 plates in front of you. You can eat either of them. If you dare.

Else you can investigate the statue in the corner. Or go to the rooms 21 or 32.
                          Old 3 Weeks Ago (3:07 PM).

Nature: Quirky
                            Just a quick question. Will this challenge end by the end of october, or will it stay up? I might be a while finishing :P

Pokemon Crystal Water Monotype!
                            Pokemon Ultra Sun Egglocke!

I hope you all have successful playthroughs!
                            ---------------------------------------------------------- (>'.')> <(^.^)> <('.'<) -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Old 3 Weeks Ago (5:05 PM).
                            Just your average Spaceball

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by slyfox198 View Post
                              Just a quick question. Will this challenge end by the end of october, or will it stay up? I might be a while finishing :P
                              Its the flavor of the month as they say so once October is over, it will be removed from the sticky list and become a normal challenge topic. There is no rush, AFAIK, to finish your runs ASAP but the turnaround on being given curses is higher when its ongoing(which is right now).

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP

Quick Reply