• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

TheDonMaister

This is not His World its Mine
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 29, 2011
Um... there IS an english version ya know that right...? I mean what the heck have Ruka Prince and Ash 493 been busting their a*ses off translating when people post this kind of comments?!

Where is it then? I looked and couldn't find it!

By the way... This Hack Looks Awesome!!!

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
You are kidding me write? First Page, Wesley's Post. Scroll down to the download section. It says "ENGLISH BETA 2 TRANSLATED BY RUKA PRINCE AND ASH493" Jeez.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
UPDATES

Thanks for all.
It forgives for delaying to bring up to date, but I stow sick person, during the last days therefore I did not bring up to date, but always he stows working in this hack, now new cities and zones of LAURÉN REGION. I forgive later I answer the questions of the staff I am that you without time now.

• VULCAN MONTAIN
vulcanpokmonlightplatin.png

• KOSAKA CITY
kosakacitypokmonlightpl.png

• MERYDIAN CITY
merydiancitypokmonlight.png

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Wesley, the updates are beautiful. I mean Merydian City and Kosaka City are nice but Vulcan Mountain is just gorgeous. The steam coming from the lava is great. Keep these updates coming Wesley!

Oh and just letting you know, you made a spelling error. Vulcan Mountain, not Vulcan Montain. Anyways, Good Luck! =]

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
wes you are the best i love the graphycs
keep up the good work

zhero15

The Beginner
Years
Awesome. MAN!
I've been waiting for your updates for ages, I thought you were gone(just joking).

I'm always astonished by your updates. Keep it up.
Awsome job.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
The updates are beautiful, as always.
The tiles are lovely <3
what more can I possibly say..

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
Wow,Your tiles is one of the best around all the other hackers,Wesley,Good luck on beta 3,Cant wait to play it!

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
hey guys i need some help i downloaded the new beta but it doesnt work, when i start the game there only is a white screen and nothing happens, can anyone help me?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hey guys i need some help i downloaded the new beta but it doesnt work, when i start the game there only is a white screen and nothing happens, can anyone help me?
My my again? -.-'
Download Ruby ROM v1.0.
As for the updates... there's nothing to add :D
Tiles are gorgeous, update is awesome, Wes is awesome what can I add? xD
Maybe you could change Vulcan Mountain to Volcano Mountain but it's just grammar edit you don't have to do it =)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Is there anyway I can get this running on a Mac? I've tried running the emulator under Wine but it won't work.

Back