• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Jolteon used Thunderbolt!
It's not very effective...
Scizor lost 78% of its health.

D=

In other news, I've poasted! I want to make friends with other people, too.

Also, character development time - my character likes courtesy now.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Cirrus, you could make friends with Leonard when he finally appears after the Pewter chapter, which is a long time from now especially if the battles from now till then take some time. I have strange feeling the battles with Brock will take a chunk of time lol.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Oh Oh Yashi too!
I need a Mankey, Primeape in the making.... also when you guys finish your battle, I'm catching a either a Metapod or a Caterpie.... undecided yet, though I think I want Metapod, having just harden would be an interesting twist

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Oops, not Mankey =D

I meant Poliwag. I was reading ShadowYashi's character atm. =D From what I've read, Poliwag appears at most ponds in Kanto, especially in cities, but Edwin doesn't have a fishing rod D=

Everything else, I can find well enough. Also, what happens with Aerodactyl? Does Edwin get Old Amber?

Raikiri, we're all going to be happy tree friends eventually, right? =D

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Becoming friends depends on how Charizard Man is handling the appearances of recurring characters. I suppose if Leon gets enough exposure to your group he could become best friends.

Or he will hate you all.

Years
Cool. You guys are all bonding. XD Okay:

Oh Oh Yashi too!
I need a Mankey, Primeape in the making.... also when you guys finish your battle, I'm catching a either a Metapod or a Caterpie.... undecided yet, though I think I want Metapod, having just harden would be an interesting twist

Of course yashi. You can catch a mankey after we beat Brock. Yeah, after the battle between Tai and Starla a group of pokes will attack. One being your soon-to-be metapod, and one being my soon-to-be Pikachu. ^_^

Oops, not Mankey =D

I meant Poliwag. I was reading ShadowYashi's character atm. =D From what I've read, Poliwag appears at most ponds in Kanto, especially in cities, but Edwin doesn't have a fishing rod D=

Everything else, I can find well enough. Also, what happens with Aerodactyl? Does Edwin get Old Amber?

Raikiri, we're all going to be happy tree friends eventually, right? =D

We will get our old rods in Vermillion, and Edwin can probably catch it some time after that. I've got an interesting idea on Edwin's Aerodactyl. I know exactly how he'll get it...but its a surprise. ^.^
~~~~~~~~~~~~​

I posted guys! It may be the shortest post I've ever posted, but then again...I didn't have very much to work with. So there you go, Ghost_PRincess can post now.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Good you better have liked it ^-^ and no sign of Manda-chan yet. I'm assumnig she'll be on tommorow or so

I believe this picture portrays Nina's Rattata fairly well

31776ah.gif

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
No she's been havign a few incidents go on but she's back, she'll have her post up as sono as possible <3

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Bleh. Gimme' some recovery time, and i'll do a little number for my next post. Probably the shortest post i'll ever do in the history of Roleplay, due to my compulsiveness to write volumes on whatever i'm doing. I'll have plenty to write about though, what with Starla's admiration of Tai's fierceness, trying to keep up, etc etc etc. Btw, I forgot to say this in character Charry, but I was going to make the battle one on one. Seeing as Leera doesn't have too many attacks to brag of yet. And as a solution to determining a tie to the battle, so as Leera doesn't have to faint before the wild Pokemon attack, how about instead, they're just interrupted mid-battle by the attacking hoarde? It can be led by the Pikachu Leera very nearly caught earlier. ^^;

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Of course. I was already fancying a rocky relationship between Starla and that Pikachu, since she very nearly did pummel it to a pulp, and almost catch it. It could like, detest her at first, then gradually grow to like her.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Good you better have liked it ^-^ and no sign of Manda-chan yet. I'm assumnig she'll be on tommorow or so

I believe this picture portrays Nina's Rattata fairly well

31776ah.gif
Dawww How Cute... I want one ^w^ Yeah... Tat's a greedy little bugger... It makes me want a Rattata all my own.

Years
Alright cool, so just as the battle is coming to an end it will be disturbed by a sudden jolt of electricity. Tai and Starla turn to see a giant group of bug pokemon led by Pikachu. Tai sends out Charco and all five trainers team up and battle the group of pokes, a great chance to catch all kinds of pokemon in the Viridian Forest. Then Tai will catch Pikachu! ^_^ Pikachu will detest all of us due to the fact we are friends with Starla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back