• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post a PokéPic!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
There's Pokemon everywhere...lol.

Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
^ Well that definitely applies to me! xP

So this is how Geodude works!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
No less than I would expect from the inspirational man who wrote such a brilliant forward in the parenting guide Tough Love.

Spoiler:

^ Milotic... what are you doing? o_O

Spoiler:

Edit: Don't wag your finger Lycanthropy! If you had donated to my fund for feeding hungry Pokemon we could have prevented that :)
Milotics have to eat.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
^ Hehehe, Pokémon logic at its finest. :D

Anyway, here's the next one!
Spoiler:

The spoiler is blank for me! :< Can't see the image. Any way you can repost?

Are you using the new PokéCommunity UI, by any chance? I also can't see that particular image from the new UI, but it works perfectly fine when I'm on the older forum skins. Same goes for a lot of other images, as well. :(

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Just your average rescue mission:
Spoiler:

^ OH MY GOODNESS. This is easily my favorite one in quite a while, ahahaha. You wouldn't believe how many ridiculously big Pokémon I've rescued from Tiny Woods just from grinding out Wonder Mail codes. xP

Anyway, since we're still on the topic of Mystery Dungeon...
Spoiler:

Back