• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
I just encounter a quick bug with abra and teleport creating an error. Also, I'm enjoying the game thus far. I've reached the second gym.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
Hey, awesome game! I've encountered a bug at the start of the river overpass by the bridge. It becomes really glitchy.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I just encounter a quick bug with abra and teleport creating an error. Also, I'm enjoying the game thus far. I've reached the second gym.

Yep! I was able to reproduce it. Thanks! Do you want a trainer named after you in the next version / patch as a reward? :]

Hey, awesome game! I've encountered a bug at the start of the river overpass by the bridge. It becomes really glitchy.

If you're thinking of this
Spoiler:

That's perfectly normal :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Yep! I was able to reproduce it. Thanks! Do you want a trainer named after you in the next version / patch as a reward? :]

Sure and the trainer name is Reapur. I'm still enjoying this game by the way. I need help with finding the so called "Arena" for the 3rd gym? I can't continue until I defeated the gym captain.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

Sure and the trainer name is Reapur. I'm still enjoying this game by the way. I need help with finding the so called "Arena" for the 3rd gym? I can't continue until I defeated the gym captain.

Great! I'll add you in the patch :] As for the 3rd gym, it's the Tournament building in the top middle part of the city. The gym captain will appear in the tournament itself, but only if you visited the Circus to the left of the city and did everything there first.

i really want to find a mega charizard x mega stone but can't find it

There was supposed to be one on Route 106, but now I see I mistakenly placed an Absolite there instead. I'll fix this in the patch tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
How does the light type work? I caught a pokemon with said type and I'm just curious. Also, I tkink I just hit a wall after the 4th gym with a mysterious person saying your strong, turning to a wall and for some reason won't continue the story. Update: It seems that if you click too fast pass the textbox, the person doesn't finish the animation and just gets stuck inless you either reset or quit the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
i really want to find a mega charizard x mega stone but can't find it

Here's the patch: http://bit.ly/2nHbomC
Charizardite X is now on Route 106. To apply the patch, download, extract, and copy and paste the Game.rgssad file to your main game folder (where the Game.exe is) and replace the old file

How does the light type work? I caught a pokemon with said type and I'm just curious. Also, I tkink I just hit a wall after the 4th gym with a mysterious person saying your strong, turning to a wall and for some reason won't continue the story.

Light-type info:
Spoiler:

As for the mysterious person, can you send me more details? - Where exactly you encountered this person, perhaps a screenshot. You can send it in a PM so that we don't clog the thread.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
I lost so much money, but I have beaten the unwinnable battle! Also, the person is a shy girl that appears in Empral Town with a spiky pichu that watches the battle outside the factory. I hope this helps on whom I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I lost so much money, but I have beaten the unwinnable battle! Also, the person is a shy girl that appears in the village with a spiky pichu that watches the battle outside the factory. I hope this helps on whom I'm talking about.

Wait, you mean you defeated the guy in the factory who has the level 80 team? :D

Ah! Okay, I managed to reproduce the bug. Thanks for finding it, I'll fix it in another patch. Hope you didn't lose too much progress because of it :/

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Well, he had a level 80 Sizor, level 83 Haxorus, level 83 Reuniclus, level 85 Bisharp, and level 85 Vaporean with toxic stall. I didn't cheat in anyway possible and my pokemon were in the 40's. I think it would've been better if you took Bisharp out of the squad and replaced it with Malamar for Contrary and it can have Superpower for boosted attack and defense and night slash for psychic types.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
I tested out the move relearner and it works, however for the moment it only teaches moves the pokemon forgot through level up instead of teaching moves from its own movepool. There is a problem with patching which caused my shiny Magcargo and Aggron to become unshiny. I hope you can help me with adding the shine to my non-shiny duo.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I tested out the move relearner and it works, however for the moment it only teaches moves the pokemon forgot through level up instead of teaching moves from its own movepool. There is a problem with patching which caused my shiny Magcargo and Aggron to become unshiny. I hope you can help me with adding the shine to my non-shiny duo.

I opted for a Pre-Gen-7 move relearner style, where they teach you only moves you forgot through level up. I'll consider upgrading it to be Gen 7 style, but it'll require additional scripting.

As for shinies, I accidentally bumped up the shiny chance to 1/100 in v0.5.2, and in the patch, it's back on 1/400. Unfortunately, the way Essentials handles shinies will make some Pokemon lose shininess when this chance is changed. I'll make another patch in which Pokemon caught before some date will use the old shininess chance, but if you want I can change your two Pokemon back to being shiny in the meantime, so that you don't have to wait. You can email me your save file to [email protected] or upload it somewhere and send me a link.

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Hey its not like a bug or something but there lines visible between trees and other objects. Usually the one with different layers .
If you would like i could pm you the screenshot.
P.S :- I can help you in mapping if you would like.

Attachments

• New Microsoft Word Document.docx
    382.1 KB · Views: 7
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 25, 2018
So I am on route 104 with a level 29 Nidorino and I was wondering where the Moon Stone is in the game?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hey its not like a bug or something but there lines visible between trees and other objects. Usually the one with different layers .
If you would like i could pm you the screenshot.
P.S :- I can help you in mapping if you would like.

Ah, yes, on some resolutions/screen sizes those lines appear. I don't know why, and I'll look into it, but for now, if you can, try switching screen size or going into full screen mode and see if it helps.

So I am on route 104 with a level 29 Nidorino and I was wondering where the Moon Stone is in the game?

Moon Stone can be found:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Oh and one more thing, where can I find an eevee?

In Shawmonk Town, talk to the girl who talks about her Jolteon in front of the daycare. She'll give you a hint:
Spoiler:

Back