• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stevenmannn's Competitive, Breeding, HA, and All Inclusive Pokemon Shop

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Shop will be closed for a week due to family issues i will try to get all orders that made it in before i posted this finished

Welcome

More things will be added very soon as i am about to finish school and am finally starting to mark my pokemon so i know whats what.​

Rules​
1. Follow all Pokecommunity Rules.
2. Don't trade me hacks, clones however are perfectly acceptable
3. Please leave messages in the thread

I have recently purchased a powersave and will be using it for my shop.
List of codes i use that are approved by the trade forms:
Cloning (through both AR and Powersaves)
All TMs/HMs
x999 items/berries/etc.
x999 BP
Fast egg hatching

My time zone: cst

FC:1607-3356-1522
IGN: Stevenmann

If we trade please leave a Trade Review

Competitive bred
These will be bred to 100 and will come with the appropriate competitive item.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Breeding
This section will contain Iv'd Pokemon, Pokemon with egg moves, and Pokemon what help with breeding.

If you are looking for something specific let me know I'm looking for breeding projects.

5IV and Egg Moves

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Hidden Abilities
I will soon be adding what balls. Many i can catch in any xy native ball so ask if your curious.

This section is sorted by National pokedex number. The youngest form will be used as reference for instance vivillion would be under scatterbug and snorlax would be under munchlax.(its baby form)

Spoiler:

Wants

5iv Pokemon i do not currently have bred
Female Pokemon in rare balls ie: not obtainable in x and y
Shiny pokemon i do not have
Hidden ability pokemon i dont have
Anything else to help out my shop

Evolution Trading
For anyone that is interested i would be happy to help you trade to evolve your pokemon more than likely i will need the same done trying to place things in the shop. Feel free to post on here about this. If the pokemon learns a move when traded please tell me if you want it and what i should replace for it.​

Trades ready
gallant192

Trades Completed
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
Years
Charmander
5IV's
Jolly
Blaze
Moves:
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon dance
-Outrage
-Dragon Rush

Offer: Mudkip with mirror coat and counter egg moves. PM me about my offer.

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
Years
Charmander
5IV's
Jolly
Blaze
Moves:
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon dance
-Outrage
-Dragon Rush

Offer: Mudkip with mirror coat and counter egg moves. PM me about my offer.

Add charizardite too plz I have version X so I would prefer charizardite Y

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
Could I get a male Nidoran with its HA? Preferably Timid with a IV spread of 31/xx/31/31/31/31. I might have misunderstood what you said when you were taking requests for certain pokemon, so if you can't do it, it's fine.

I recently bred a perfect Darumaka with Hustle and perfect 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread. A Sheer Force pokemon for another one seems only fitting, seeing as how both of them get it upon evolution. :P

That, or I could get you a Chimchar bred with some egg moves such as Thunder Punch and Fire Punch (and it's perfect, of course). Thunder Punch is pretty useful for coverage, and it'd be better than the Chimchar you have available right now.

And hi again. :3

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hello there! : )
I would love to trade some HA Pokémon with you!

I'm specifically interested in a HA Igglybuff and a HA Nidoran.
I'm pretty sure I have some HA's that you don't have yet; http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310644

I would also also be interested in some other HA's (veneped, zebstrika, stantler, gligar) but only if you have the time and interest in exchanging some : )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Charmander
5IV's
Jolly
Blaze
Moves:-Dragon Pulse-Dragon dance-Outrage-Dragon Rush

Ya sounds great I'll let you know when I have it should be tommorow evening

Could I get a male Nidoran with its HA? Preferably Timid with a IV spread of 31/xx/31/31/31/31. I might have misunderstood what you said when you were taking requests for certain pokemon, so if you can't do it,
And hi again. :3
Hey short time no see that darumaka sounds great and that should be no problem I'll let you know when it's ready

Heyyyyyy! is okay if we conduct a trade fore your HA Swirlix?

Of course ill pm you do you just want ha or a specific nature and iv spread

Hello there! : )
I would love to trade some HA Pokémon with you!

I'm pretty sure I have some HA's that you don't have yet; http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310644

I would also also be interested in some other HA's (veneped, zebstrika, stantler, gligar) but only if you have the time and interest in exchanging some : )

Of course I love ha's the top two the popped out are turtwig and natu I'd love to trade for the other 4 as well but I'm not home right now to check my list so I'll let you know what else I'd like if you still want the others

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Ya sounds great I'll let you know when I have it should be tommorow evening

Hey short time no see that darumaka sounds great and that should be no problem I'll let you know when it's ready

Of course ill pm you do you just want ha or a specific nature and iv spread

Of course I love ha's the top two the popped out are turtwig and natu I'd love to trade for the other 4 as well but I'm not home right now to check my list so I'll let you know what else I'd like if you still want the others

Hey! : )

That's perfectly fine!
I'll already prepare the first two mentioned for whenever you're free for trading and we'll just see about the rest once you know more!

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I wanted to ask you if you have a shiny vulpix, 5ivd (maxed on everything besides attack) with timid nature and with drought as its abillity and with the egg moves hypnosis or heat wave you could clone? I could try to give you a female/male shellder with jolly/adamant nature (don't remember which once it got), 5 maxed ivs, Skill Link abillity and with the egg moves rock blast and icicle spear.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Charmander
done ready for pick up that time zone sounds familiar are you from Australia

male Nidoran with its HA? Preferably Timid with a IV spread of 31/xx/31/31/31/31.
--------------------------------------------------------Completed---------------------------------------------------------------
ps: i have no idea why that had a light ball on it

I would also also be interested in some other HA's (veneped, zebstrika, stantler, gligar)

--------------------------------------------------------Completed---------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to ask you if you have a shiny vulpix, 5ivd (maxed on everything besides attack) with timid nature and with drought as its abillity and with the egg moves hypnosis or heat wave you could clone? I could try to give you a female/male shellder with jolly/adamant nature (don't remember which once it got), 5 maxed ivs, Skill Link abillity and with the egg moves rock blast and icicle spear.

Sorry don't have anything like that and am not currently breeding for shinys

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Hello there!

I would like to request a Female (if possible) Karrablast!

In return I have a female Ralts with Telepathy with XX/31/31/31/31/31 IV Spread that comes in a Dream Ball.
EDIT: Also comes with the move "Destiny Bond"

Please reply if this offer attracts your interest as I am quite keen on obtaining a competitive-built Karrablast.

Thank you for your time ^.^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Do you want it back? O mean, I don't even have a Pikachu/Raichu...

not at all came off a parent for a pichu i was breeding i think if you don't need it check the item quick trade think theres a guy looking for one his post was on like the 13th of this month

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Hello there!

I would like to request a Female (if possible) Karrablast!

In return I have a female Ralts with Telepathy with XX/31/31/31/31/31 IV Spread that comes in a Dream Ball.
EDIT: Also comes with the move "Destiny Bond"

Please reply if this offer attracts your interest as I am quite keen on obtaining a competitive-built Karrablast.

Thank you for your time ^.^

absolutely as it happens I have a female all ready

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
done ready for pick up that time zone sounds familiar are you from Australia

ps: i have no idea why that had a light ball on it

took a look at your list the top 4 other ones i want are pinsir, minun, trubbish, and shelder that sound good? currently breeding for the igglybuff do you want male(pink) or female(blue) nidoran i now have both

Sorry don't have anything like that and am not currently breeding for shinys

That's fine with me!
I'll get to breeding them then! Any gender preferences?
As for the Nidoran.. I think if you have either you can breed for both, can't you? If so I don't mind either. But if it only allows you to breed for one of the two then I'd prefer the female. : )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
That's fine with me!
I'll get to breeding them then! Any gender preferences?
As for the Nidoran.. I think if you have either you can breed for both, can't you? If so I don't mind either. But if it only allows you to breed for one of the two then I'd prefer the female. : )

as far as gender if its got a cool ball then female would be nice but im really just after the ha's and yes you can (didnt know that when i started breeding i was freaking out) i actually had everything you wanted already in my boxes unless you want like a specific gender

Back