• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Ultimate 807 Base (updated version coming soon)

YoY-X

bootycable
Years
Yes, I am in work with the new base after a long break from rh! So stay tuned!
The Ultimate 807 Base!

What is it?
Spoiler:

What does it come with?
Spoiler:

Downloads?
Spoiler:

IMPORTANT!!! How to use the .ini file
Spoiler:

It comes with All of the mons, sprites, and mini sprites. (I might make a Version 2.0)
Yes, the new version will be completed later this year, so enjoy!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Amazing work, I know how hard is to introduce newer Pok?mons to a ROM and also how time consuming it is.

That said, I just can't enjoy this base (and a lot more) since it doesn't have proper cries for expanded mons. Any plan on doing that?

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
If only I used this before making my rom hack....

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
How can I use this with Amap? I'm still a noob at this stuff.

What I mean is, how can I add the new pokemon in Amap

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 10, 2019
This looks so good im going to use this in my next hack (already a year in my old hack cant go back now) good job bro.

Last edited:
Years
I actually have already downloaded his patch and everything when he released a version with the pokemon up to 7th gen, which did make me happy. If you ever decide to start a new project you have my support.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I switched to leon's cfru-dpe base because this one doesn't have the evolutions imported correctly for the pokemon where part of the evolutions exist but other parts of the evo aren't in there. like kirlia to gallade or like snorunt to froslass. It also seems to fail when adding maps to existing banks and importing new tiles. (with a-map). It will work with importing tiles, but once you re-open that rom a bunch of tiles will be messed up like on pallet town. (speculations)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2024
I've been playing rom hacks for a while now, but with my experience Lunar IPS works so much better than NUPS Patcher. Is there a way I could find an ips patch of this base rather than a ups format?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I've been playing rom hacks for a while now, but with my experience Lunar IPS works so much better than NUPS Patcher. Is there a way I could find an ips patch of this base rather than a ups format?

I think it's a ups because IPS can store up tp limited bytes, while ups can withstand more space, and data for all the new pokes take up lots of bytes.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2024
I have two different FR roms, 1636 Fire Red (U) (Squirrels) and 1695 Fire Red (U) (Independent)
NUPS says they're both incompatible

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I have two different FR roms, 1636 Fire Red (U) (Squirrels) and 1695 Fire Red (U) (Independent)
NUPS says they're both incompatible

Use 1636 Squirrels. At the section if file doesn't match select ignore, and check save a bak

Back