• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Trainer card is awesome Izzy. I respect a man who can use a Butterfree.
Golduck ownz all!
BTW, what do you guys think of my trainer card. Thanks to Tendo for the fonts!

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
I have a little request.

Does somebody has all the battle frontier badges because I can't seem to find them.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2006
This is my trainer card template: feel free to use it

2ef077bd.png

What do you think?

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
celebiluver said:
Hi, can someone tell me where and/or how I gan get the fonts for a trainer card? And can someone tell me how to make a template with photoshop or paint? I'm new to this, and I want to try it out.

The fonts are in the Supplies thread in the 2nd post under ITEMS. Also, there is a quide on making TCards in the very 1st post in the Supplies thread.

pkmntrainer kamaro

That One Guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
hey tendo you can call me kam i've been using paint and i made a new t-card and i want everyone to see it but i cant post it i need help beause i want to make a new thread

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
to enlarge them, make them smaller.
when your in MS Paint, goto where the white stops at the bottom-right hand corner and click and hold the little blue square. Drag it up to the trainer card to where there's no white showing, but it doesn't cut off your picture. Then you have to upload it onto photbucket again.

Hey how do ya'll like my Trainer Cards? Made them Myself.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Well, it may not be a trainer card but i call it a "Poke Custom Card" where you choose one of your favorite pokemon. And make a card of it. I did one with my dream Vibrava. Its in my sig, should me and my friend continue doing these ?...

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Don't post here asking for one,there are plenty of shops open for requests. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back