• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
This thread has turned into Letters: The Public Edition

thank you Soapie and smocks, it means a lot. <3

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I appreciate the stars out of my sweet pal Logan and all the work hes put into this place he's a 10/10 sunglasses face cool dude

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
General appreciation for Juno, because they always put up with my dan and phil obsession and is a good friend to talk to! plus they have the same interests as me ^-^ thank you<3

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
I'm still kinda new here so I don't have a lot of people to thank yet... but...

Special Thanks to:

weedle_mchairybug - The person who introduced me to PC thanks to his Pokemon Anime Ratings thread...

Hikamaru - Love our conversations... stay awesome.

Pinkie-Dawn - Thanks for Showing me the ropes.

Charlie Brown - I miss the Stream dude, even if it was just the two of us at times :D

Musique/Mezzo - Even if your name constantly changes, and it's confusing as heck... still love ya Kory :D

Nah - Hope you don't see any snakes in your workplace anymore :D

Frozocrone - Thank you for keeping the rating thread I made alive while I was gone... Stay awesome.

Cutiefly - Thanks for being kind to a noob like me :D

I really need to chat with you guys more often :D

And of course thank you for everyone here in the community for always making me smile... this has been a dark year for me and yet I could always count on the people her in PC to make me happy...

Stay awesome guys!!!

Years
I really want to thanks everyone for keeping Pokeanime active and especially Frozocrone for making threads for episodes + posting, Thanks a lot!

Thanks. It goes to show just how much members care when a section's mod goes away for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back