• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
Another Shop (Now with IVs and Freebies!)

Yeah, another one. xD Note I'm pretty leniant on what I'll trade for, particularly if it's an easy thing to get. And that I like fire pokemon. Fire pokemon get you everywhere.

Also please note most of these I will have to breed, particularly HAs or if you want a certain nature. I will try to hatch your pokemon the same day we agree to a trade but I can't garauntee.

**I am currently updating and adding more pokemon! Check back frequently to see what's new!**

What I have to offer:

HAs:
Spoiler:

I have all non-HA Kanto/Kalos starters

X/Y Exclusives:
Spoiler:

IV Bred Pokemon

These are pokemon with anywhere from 3-5 IVs.
Spoiler:

I can breed anything within the Field Egg group to have between 3-5 IVs if I have a female of that species. If you're looking for something specific and it's not listed here, ask if it's available.

Other Pokemon of note:
Spoiler:

Syncro Pokemon Available (Any Nature)
Abra
Espeon
Ralts

Shinies
Shiny Butterfree: Lv 16, Male, Compound Eyes, Careful, in a poke ball
Shiny Lantern: Lv 35 Female, Volt Absorb, Gentle, in a dive ball. 31 IV Hp *Will only trade for Shiny Houndour or Shiny Fire Pokemon*
Shiny Politoed: Lv 50, Male, Water Absorb, Quirky, in a dive ball.
Shiny Relicanth: Lv 35 Male, Swift Swim, Naive, in a dive ball.

FREE Pokemon
These are breeding castoffs that I just want to vacate from my boxes. I'll take just about anything, though pokedex fillers or things I need are always appreciated. :) All have at least some IVs. If the pokemon you are interested in doesn't have IVs listed, ask. :) Note that anything marked ## has a zero stat somewhere
Spoiler:

What I'm seeking:

** Indicates most desired at this moment

Spoiler:

I can give you Pokerus

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Non-HA would be awesome! Would you be able to allocate certain IV's or would that be too much trouble?

Years
I'm currently looking for Mewtwonite Y. I could probably trade you an X exclusive or maybe a Japanese Ditto with perfect Attack and Speed IVs?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
Non-HA would be awesome! Would you be able to allocate certain IV's or would that be too much trouble?

I definitely can! :) What ones are you looking for? I have an almost flawless(just missing attack) houndour I can breed with really easily, and a ditto with 31 attack/sp def. Just lemme know what stats you're looking for and I can make it happen. :) What're you looking to trade in return?

I'm currently looking for Mewtwonite Y. I could probably trade you an X exclusive or maybe a Japanese Ditto with perfect Attack and Speed IVs?
Sorry, but I don't currently have the Mewtwo megastone(not far enough along in the game) and I probably would only trade it for a shiny or flawless houndour to be honest :( Or a Xerneas but. /shrug. Good luck though!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
Did LOTS OF UPDATING 8_*

Added an IV section, and also a huge list of freebies I just need to get rid of and feel bad dumping into wondertrade if someone here wants them. >->

Also updated with lots more HAs and some other stuff. And added spoiler tags because i have so many pokemon for trade 8_8

Pm or post here if you're interested in anything! :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
hey man

Was wondering if you would trade me a female dratini with h.a. (not fussed on iv)

i was willing to trade in return a female gligar with h.a.

if interested, please pm me.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hi I have a level 30 and a level 1 Tyrunt. Would you be willing to trade one of them for one of your Dittos with the 3 perfect IVs?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
I have Tyrunt for ya, straight from fossil, I can trade him for your larvesta?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
hey man

Was wondering if you would trade me a female dratini with h.a. (not fussed on iv)

i was willing to trade in return a female gligar with h.a.

if interested, please pm me.

Pm'd :)

Hi I have a level 30 and a level 1 Tyrunt. Would you be willing to trade one of them for one of your Dittos with the 3 perfect IVs?

Sure, pm'd as well.

I have Tyrunt for ya, straight from fossil, I can trade him for your larvesta?

Possibly. I'll pm you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back