• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Would you mind trying to finish up our trade tonight? Tonight is my last night of wireless for a month. :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Sorry for the delay Brica8, had to shut down for an update, what else is owed please??

No worries at all, you're kind enough to take the time to give me these pokemon. There was still the Celebi and Jirachi to trade. Do you want to try trading now? If the internet keeps disconnecting I'll have to switch locations again.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
It keeps getting so close -_- I may have to switch locations again if this keeps up

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It's not a problem, I need to get this trade done for you, so do what ever is needed please!! :)

Brica turn your VC off please, it works better that way!! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Alright I'm going to try going to the other location. Can we try again in 25 minutes?

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Alright. Sorry about this. Also not to sound picky or anything, but do you happen to have a celebi with its english name? If not then don't worry about it :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Does it need to be a fateful encounter for you or is it just to activate an event?

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Sorry, I waited in there for about 15 and then had to go pick up my daughter, but and again sorry, what poke were you trying to activate please??

Don't worry about it, my fault for not having a working internet connection. I just needed the Jirachi and Celebi so I can have them all. My goal is to have all 493 so I can copy them onto my Pokemon Battle Revolution and then send them all to Pokemon White. Whether or not Celebi activates an event doesn't really matter to me, so if you could trade one with an English name instead it would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately now I'm back home and only have wired internet so I'd have to go to a library or friend's house to be able to trade.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Don't worry about it, my fault for not having a working internet connection. I just needed the Jirachi and Celebi so I can have them all. My goal is to have all 493 so I can copy them onto my Pokemon Battle Revolution and then send them all to Pokemon White. Whether or not Celebi activates an event doesn't really matter to me, so if you could trade one with an English name instead it would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately now I'm back home and only have wired internet so I'd have to go to a library or friend's house to be able to trade.

Wait, do you mean you are connecting to the net using a phone line??

Back