• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Alright that'll work. But you should sleep this time. Like I said we'll find out about the beam soon enough I guess. It's really nothing to worry about and worrying about things like that too long can make you become ubsessed and that's not a good thing. Trust me I know. My great grandmother became ubsessed with figureing out the war and it led to her death." Comet sighed and went to wake Pochi.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i walk back to the cave and lay down . stare at pochi and think about the beam and eventually fall asleep.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Morning already."I looked at the sky."Oh,guard duty i'd be happy to."I hopped and pounced over to watch but climbed out of the hole and watched up there."Mom you'll see when we fix the world we'll be happy again."I looked up to the stars and saw a quick glimpse of my mothers face.My pupils shrunk.I howled outloud at the night sky as a strange marking appeared on my chest.It was an ancient incription said to unlock something."Mother why did you give me this strange mark?"I quieted down and kept watch.

Alana

Years
Comet watched Pochi for a while then curled up beside Darkness. She swished her tail then placed it over her nose. She didn't go to sleep quickly. She had grown fond of the Moon Clan and she had always been fond of the Star Clan. But in her heart she knew. She had known since the wolf-girl had given her directions that no ones else knew. Her time with clans was coming to a close. She shifted in her sleep. Her dreams told her of the events that would take place in the next few days. "In five days. Maybe less." She muttered. "It will be over."

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
The mark glowed and bursting pain shot through my body.I didn't want to howl it would wake everyone up.Instead I held it in a tears dropped on the rock I was keeping watch on."It hurts so.....so bad."I could barely move my legs began to shake and I started breathing heavily.

Alana

Years
Comet opened her eyes and stood up. "Pochi?" She said quietly. She shook her fur, swished her tail, and walked over to him. She laid beside him and asked, "Are you alright? You look sick." She looked him over trying to figure out what was wrong. She hoped he was alright.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Yeah fine"I said in a weak voice.I suddenly fell completely down to the ground rolling with the mark glowing brighter and brighter."AHHHHHH!"

Alana

Years
Comet jumped and looked at the mark glowing brighter and brighter. "Pochi what does that mark mean?" She asked in a calm voice though she didn't feel calm.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"I don't know my mom said its a birthmark that unlocks something."I howled out loud the pain was unbearable."Comet please make it stop it hurts so bad."

Alana

Years
Comet howled and the star on her head glowed without moon light. She placed her paw the mark then howled again this time in pain. The moment her paw had made contact with the mark pain had shot through her paw and the star on her forhead had burst into gold light. She lept backward shaking her head. Finally she manged to say, "It's to unlock the first door." Then she blacked out.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I collapsed under the pressure of the pain.*Mother what is the first door?* That thought kept racing through my head and wouldn't go away. The echoes got louder.

Alana

Years
Comet slowly opened her eyes. She was outside a great tower. Anceint carvings coated the walls. She got up and slowly walked forward. The door was locked. Suddnely a symbol she recognized as the one Pochi's chest appeared. the door opened and Comet went inside. Up stares and down passagways until she reached another door. A green star appeared and the door opened. More doors more symbols sometimes just the picture of a wolf. Comet could feel she was getting close. She reached another door and...

Comet opened her eyes. She saw Pochi lying on the ground the mark still burning brightly. Something was different though. Comet felt different and the star on her head had formed the comet. She heard a soft voice her head. It said, "The comet's star will lead the way. Follow your heart." Comet jumped then shhjok her head. She put the voice aside. Pochi needed help. She sat next to him and asked, "Are you alright?"

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I stood up."Yeah I think i'll be alright."The bright glow of the mark kept getting brighter and it hurt a little still but I would be alright."That hurt but i'm fine now I better get back to watching."

Alana

Years
Comet nodded distractedly. "Go on but take it easy. The sun will rise soon and we'll be entering the unatural meadow next." She walked back to her spot and sat down. She eventually just plopped on her side and closed her eyes but didn't sleep. Their journey was almost over. For some reason this made her sad.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Oct 3, 2007
Name:Melein
Clan:Star Clan
Description: Light bown fur color. Blue eyes. Has a pink star on her tail and forehead. Pink ribbons on ears. Pink rings around her tail.
Other:None

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
after 2 hours i wake up and see that the sun is rising. i walk over to comet and out my paw on her side. "come on comet. time to get up."i say this gently some how know she has had a rough night. i walk over to pochi and do the same to him knowing he has had a rough night as i heard screaming in my sleep.i go back down to comet and decide to hnt for break fast for us. i leave and start following the of a deer.i find it and slowly sneak up on it. i jump onto its back and bite its neck. i hold the grip for a few seconds and slowly drag it down. i get off its back and snap its neck.i drag it back to the cave and drop it in. i jump into and shake comet again."come on comet. wake up. i have breamfast."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Oct 3, 2007
Melein walked and walked until she came to a bunch of wolves walking along the path. She howled and and laid low for a while.

Alana

Years
Comet got up and licked her paw. "I was having a good dream." She muttered like a little kid. then gave a wolfish grin and looked at the deer. She took a bite but then dropped it. She raised her head to the sky and snifed again. "Stay here." She ordered then bounded off in the direction of the scent. Before she got to far she stopped and turned, "Listen Darkness while I'm gone you in command. You can keep moving I'll catch up." She turned and started running agian.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i grin at the mention of the good dream. my face immediately frowns when i hear i am to be in command."why?i am not second in command and i am the lowest on the order. i have only been with the pack for a few days.i will do what you say."i walk away and lie down ,puzzled by the sudden responsability and i realise i am scared of being the alpha. even if it is temporarily.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Oct 3, 2007
She howled again noticing a scent in the air. She growled. "Come out! I know someone is there! Come out I say!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back