• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brutal Blue [151]

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
the mew glitches dont works

Yes, I already made a comment about this: I used different levels for the trainers which made the code different (I think)
which made a different Pokemon give way. I don't know what Pokemon you got, for some reason it changes for different people. Somebody got a shellder, somebody got a Rapidash, and so on.

I believe that's the reason why but I really have no idea.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
So are you not supporting this hack anymore?

Also, what is the difference between this one and your red one?

Thanks in advance =)

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
So are you not supporting this hack anymore?

Also, what is the difference between this one and your red one?

Thanks in advance =)
Wow, sorry for the late reply!
Haven't been on PC in months.

To put it flatly, I am not supporting this version anymore. The really only difference is that the Red version have increased rates of starters in the wild etc, some moves have increased power, you know general changes, I guess I just got lazy on this one!

Note: Didn't mean to intentionally bump this thread even though it's a couple months old.

Back