Advertiser Content

Red Pokemon Red and Blue Deluxe Page 10

Started by TheScarletSword December 25th, 2015 11:00 PM
  • 235 replies
  • Poll

Should monsters have Generation 2-styled front sprites?

• 82.98%
  • 17.02%
Seen June 25th, 2019
Posted June 24th, 2019
1 posts
1.2 Years
Hey. I've found a game crippling glitch that has DESTROYED the ability to catch pokémon subsequently.
I've been playing this hack for a while and only now have I had to change box: When I do there is literally all my boxes full of glitch pokémon, I can't release them because there's guaranteed to be at least one glitch pokemon that crashes the game, catching any new pokemon with a glitch box selected will cause a game crash, the only useable box is box 1, and as soon as you switch box to the only free box left (at this point was 7), it causes box 1 and 7 to instantly corrupt.

If you need more info, screenshots etc.
Please say so, I'm not going to post them now in case this bug somehow won't get fixed. I'll post them if it's necessary.
-L0ST
-L0ST
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
11 posts
3.3 Years
Sorry for the late reply, mate! I read your post earlier but I forgot to answer you!

Here, I downloaded the .rar and I've uploaded to my own MediaFire account.
I hope it helps you and anyone else who could have your same problem!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6rxt2i9zpn0hai7/Red_%2526_Blue_DX_1.09.rar/file

I'm not sharing this link out of this forum.

I've read this game's patch distribution is not authorized for other sites than PokeCommunity, Pokemon Reborn or Skeetendo.

I'm sharing it only HERE in PokeCommunity.

If I'm not even allowed to host HERE an alternative link to download, let me know and I'll delete it.
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
11 posts
3.3 Years
I've decided to replay this game again..

I had reported a few years ago that Sucker Punch was glitched and I remember how this screw up Elite Four Agatha battle, her ghost types Pokémon tried to use it but once it was glitched they cannot hit me, since I like to play the Challange Mode (H4) this was disappointing, there's no epic battle against her until it get fixed.

I realized this game didn't received any udpates since then, The 1.10 version will never come? This hack is "abandoned"?

At least, the Sucker Punch deserves to be fixed, this is the only game breaking glitch that makes this game not seem as an official one.

Anyone who can fix it, please, watch this motivational video to get inspired:

https://youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0
Advertiser Content