Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,233 posts
8.7 Years
Unless it's some sorta postgame content? Maybe the clouds on your map clear up, and you can see more islands?
I think it's too early to think of postgame possibilities, since we don't know much about Alola yet.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/
Male
Seen April 23rd, 2017
Posted October 15th, 2016
177 posts
3.6 Years
You know what else I hope gets broken? The Electric Gym streak that has happened in every region except Johto, but even in the Johto games you still had Kanto for the postgame so you still had to battle an Electric Gym nonetheless (aka Lt. Surge), so that means you have faced an Electric-type Gym in every single main series games so far.

If S/M has no Electric Gym in Alola, it'll be the first main series game in general to lack an Electric Gym, which will be a huge first for main series games.
I think we need an Electric Elite 4, so no electric gym could lead to that..

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,997 posts
9.5 Years
Yo guys. I want to point out something in the new Corocoro scans that people are skipping over, other than a hand full. It was one of the first things I noticed after the Pokemon.

On the map that the Corocoro scan shows, there is a shiny spot on the map on the big island. I first I thought it was just a camera flash, but as I looked at the other scans, the same type of shiny spot is along the titles and a few other things. There is no way it can be a camera flash. This is the only one that seems to be on the pictures that I noticed and not words.

It could be nothing at all, but then again, it could be something. I look at the high res images, but I didn't see anything notable in the area where it is at.

Meant to circle the shiny spot, but I didn't. But you can easily see it on the big island.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.8 Years
I think it could be that lighthouse that can be seen behind Professor Kukui from the recent scans.

Spoiler:

That scan certainly makes it look like it could be some important location in the games. It wouldn't be the first lighthouse to do so as we saw in Olivine City from Johto.

Z25

Team Player

Age 22
Male
Seen April 19th, 2018
Posted February 26th, 2018
1,801 posts
6.8 Years
I think it could be that lighthouse that can be seen behind Professor Kukui from the recent scans.

Spoiler:

That scan certainly makes it look like it could be some important location in the games. It wouldn't be the first lighthouse to do so as we saw in Olivine City from Johto.
What if the theory that the evil team is pirates or explorers is right? And they spot the team coming in on boats from the lighthouse? Might be crazy but could be a cool cutscene.

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4,997 posts
9.5 Years

Spoiler:

Good idea, but I also thought this. I think the Lighthouse behind Kukui is the one on the 2nd island, the one with the layer waterfall/pools and golf course.

As for the pirates/explorers. I can still see that happen and I think it would look amazing.

Also I finally understand why people are thinking that maybe there is an underwater city, other than what we possibly see under the artifical island. On the 2nd island, there is a set of step just off to the side of the blue dock area that is on 3 of the 4 islands. It looks like it is going underwater. This could possibly be the entrance to the Elite 4 and Victory Road, at least that is what some have suggested.

Although I like that theory and it does make a bit of sense, I think it may just be a dock like area where we can fish.
Advertiser Content