• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled back at him blushing faintly though she didn't know why. When Brian asked her if she wanted to catch a pokemon or see more of the school she thought for a minute. "Hmm, what to do?" she thought pausing before speaking. "How about you show me around the school" she said smiling more "since you said there are Pokemon all over the place, there's a chance I might see a Pokemon I want to try to catch" she smiled more happy with what she had thought of.

Alice smiled "thanks, your cute too" she said before looking at Sprinkles "you should be nicer" she said to him as Sakutaro chuckled softly just watching for now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West
Lincoln stormed his way toward the pokemon center, in a raging mood. All that training, all that effort, and what did he get? What happened? A loss. Just the kind of loss he'd watched his dad suffer through for years. Was that what he could expect, to follow in his fathers footsteps and struggle endlessly for the same crushing defeats time after time?

I don't want to be my father.

That thought made him feel guilty, but it was true. As much as Linc loved his dad and admired him, he didn't want to turn out to be the same as his old man. His head was still swimming with thoughts of his loss when he reached the pokemon center and churlishly handed his pokeballs over to the attending nurse. He didn't realise how rude he was being as he asked her to hurry, and paced back and forth for the duration of his wait.

When the nurse returned his pokeballs to him, with a smile firmly plastered on her face, he clipped them back onto his belt and quickly left, almost colliding with a smartly dressed boy on his way out.

"Scuse me." He muttered, not really meaning it.

Nika Valentine
Nika had to practically jump out of the way in order to not be bowled over by the rather handsome boy leaving the pokemon center. He grumbled something in an angry tone of voice she couldn't quite make out without pausing to check she was okay. In her experience, attractive and athletic people like him were usually fairly inconsiderate of other people. Adjusting her glasses and straightening her cap she carried on. Nothing was going to spoil her mood.

She had finally found her way out of the forest and made it back to the Academy, her newest pokemon safely nestled in its pokeball. Now she would get it - and her Shelmet - checked over by the nurse and be on her way to spend some quality time with the newest addition to her team.

"Morning." She said politely to the nurse at the desk, who despite her professional attitude seemed a little off.
"Good morning, what can I do for you today?"
"I caught a pokemon a little while ago and would like to get it a check-up. As well as the pokemon I used to battle it."
"Of course, just set the pokeballs on the tray here. What pokemon are we dealing with?"
"Sage, a male Shelmet, a newly caught Paras."
"Lovely, lovely, don't see many of those. And your name?"
"Nika Valentine."
"Oh! We've been waiting for you. We were asked to hold onto a delivery for you to see if you dropped by on your first day."
"A... pardon?"
"Yes, normally it would stay at the daycare, but they were sure you'd stop by soon, so we said we could hold onto it for just a little while."
"Daycare? I'm sorry, I really don't understand."
"You didn't know? Someones sent you an egg!"​

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda sighed walking around bored and as she got closer to the Pokemon Center. Her plan was to find someone and introduce herself. Hopefully she could make a friend on her first day here, preferably someone who wouldn't make fun of her. Looking around she spotted a rather handsome boy walking away from the Pokemon center looking angry or upset and made her way over to him. "excuse me, a-are you ok?" she asked kindly looking down "s-sorry if I seem to pry, you don't have to answer you just look a little upset"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

"Huh?" Lincoln stopped and looked up from the floor to the young girl in front of him. Had he really been in such an obvious bad mood that someone had just approached him to make sure he was alright? That was embaressing...

Taking a deep breath he nodded. "Uh, yeah, I'm alright. I just lost a battle and the guy was, like... well... he wasn't that bad actually." Linc grinned sheepishly and shrugged. Sometimes all it took was someone to help you realise how childish you were being. "Aw hell, I guess I just got in a mood. Sore loser, y'know? But thanks for checking I was cool. I'm Linc." He held out his hand, determined to put his foul mood behind him.

Nika Valentine
Nika stood at the desk, waiting for the nurse to return with her pokemon and her... egg. Who would have brought her an egg? She didn't know anyone here yet, certainly not anyone who would have entrusted her with an egg. The only person she could even think it could be was her mother. But her mother wasn't speaking with her, and she would never have followed Nika to the island.

Would she?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
After speaking with Professor Oak, Miharu walked outside to see that Cynthia was still waiting for her, leaning against the wall and looking bored. Miharu grinned.

"I thought for sure you'd abandon me by now," commented Miharu.

Cynthia, noticing that Miharu had finally walked out, pushed against the wall to stand straight.

"I don't get much battling done aside from training the kids," Cynthia admitted. "I love teaching and all, but I'm not going to get any stronger if I battle beginners."

Miharu nodded, understanding. Although she wasn't quite as famous as Cynthia, since she did lose against the Kanto champion a few months ago, she still got challenges for battles by small amount of people who travelled through Mt. Silver. They were strong, but generally those trainers had only gone through one region, unlike Miharu who had gone through five and had actually been in an official tournament. Thinking of the tournament…

"Does Lance work here?" Miharu thought out loud. She blinked when she realized that she had been unconsciously following Cynthia to the battleground.

Cynthia, who had been walking ahead because she actually knew where everything was, turned her head back. "Hmm? Lance? Yeah, he works here. Works in the same subject as me, in fact."

"Good," Miharu stated. "I kind of wanted to battle him again after Almia, but since I didn't compete in the Johto's Elite Four challenge…"

"You couldn't," finished Cynthia. She shrugged. "Maybe he'd be up to it."

"I hope so," replied Miharu. She blinked when Cynthia finally stopped. She glanced around. No one seemed to be in the area, which only meant that they would underestimate her on the first day of classes, which was good. It seemed to be a rock battlefield, which was even better.

Cynthia set up on one side of the battlefield and Miharu set up on the other.

"How many Pokémon? Five?" asked Cynthia.

Miharu shook her head. "Can't; left one of my Pokémon in one of the areas so they could relax."

"Not even a hint as to which Pokémon?" Cynthia asked, pouting.

Miharu smirked. "Nope!" she stated, making the 'p' pop.

"Our regular rules?" asked Cynthia.

"Yep!" she stated, once again making the 'p' pop.

Cynthia grabbed one of her pokéballs. "At the same time, alright?"

Miharu nodded and grabbed a corresponding pokéball. If she was right…
"Alright."

"Three," started Cynthia.

"Two," continued Miharu.

"One," they said together.

They both threw their pokéballs and released their Pokémon. Miharu had sent out Nari while Cynthia sent out Togekiss.

"Nari, Thunder Wave!" said Miharu.

Nari jumped on the rocks, becoming a fast paced blur. With the rocks blocking Nari from view at some points and the speed that Nari was going, it was hard for Cynthia and Togekiss to catch up to where Nari was going. Before either Cynthia or Togekiss could react, Nari sped below Togekiss and let loose a Thunder Wave. Paralyzed, Togekiss landed on the now empty space.

Cynthia frowned. "Togekiss, Aura Sphere!"

Togekiss, despite being paralyzed, was able to create a light blue sphere. Togekiss sent the unavoidable sphere towards the still speeding Nari.

"Thunder," said Miharu.

Nari turned around and sent a strong electrical current at the Aura Sphere. The two attacks cancelled out and there was a small explosion.

"Thunderbolt," said Miharu.

In an instant, Nari appeared behind Togekiss and let out another strong electrical current, but not as strong as the second one. Togekiss, who was still paralyzed, took the full brunt of the attack.

Cynthia tched. "Togekiss, use Psychic!"

"Nari, speed up," said Miharu.

Togekiss's eyes turned blue as the normal and flying type tried to trap Nari in Psychic; however, Nari was moving too fast for Togekiss to get a hold of her.

Cynthia changed gears. "Togekiss, multi-Aura Spheres!"

"Use Thunderbolt before they can counter," said Miharu.

Nari, using one of the surrounding rocks, pushed from the rock and, using the velocity, landed on Togekiss and shocking it with a Thunderbolt before Togekiss could finish creating even one of the Aura Spheres. Still hurt from the Thunderbolt before, Togekiss fainted. Nari, seeing that her opponent was unable to continue, jumped from on top of Togekiss to in front of Miharu.
Cynthia recalled Togekiss. "You did great," said Cynthia to the pokéball.

Suddenly, Nari collapsed. Miharu sighed and returned the now fainted Jolteon. "Toxic," she stated. "When Nari was running around, you had Togekiss put Toxic on the ground where, if you were lucky, Nari would step in and get poisoned."

Cynthia smiled. "Very good."

Miharu scowled. "What are you talking about: 'I'm not going to get any stronger battling beginners'! Jeez, I feel like your Pokémon raised twenty levels from when we last battled."

Cynthia smirked. "Now, now, that would be telling."

Miharu groaned. "They did, didn't they? Man, Mt. Silver really wasn't doing much for me, was it?"

"Unless you battled Red," said Cynthia.

Miharu raised an eyebrow. "Me, battle Red?" Everyone had heard of the famous Red who stood on the summit of Mt. Silver, waiting for strong trainers to battle. "I may have seen him once or twice, but I'm not at the level where I could battle Red and defeat even one of his Pokémon. Jeez, talking about uber, what about his Pokémon?"

Cynthia grabbed one of her pokéballs. "You ready?"

Miharu sighed. "Yeah…" Miharu grabbed her pokéball as well.

"Three…"

"Two…"

"One…"

Miharu let out Akuma as Cynthia let out Lucario.

Cynthia rolled her eyes. "You have type advantage again?"

"I need all the luck I can get," Miharu pointed out. "After all, your Pokémon are twenty levels higher than mine."

"The type advantage isn't going to help you here," said Cynthia.

Miharu sighed. "Yeah, ExtremeSpeed."

"Exactly," said Cynthia. "ExtremeSpeed, Lucario!"

Lucario became a blur as he sped up and battered Akuma with his fists. Akuma tried to counter with a Fire Punch, but Lucario had already sped away.

"Akuma, Earthquake," said Miharu.

Akuma slammed his fists into the ground, sending off tremendous tremors. Lucario and Cynthia's feet were left unsteady as they had not been prepared for the attack.

"While they're off balance, use Flare Blitz," said Miharu.

Akuma roared as he was engulfed in strong flames. While Lucario still didn't have balance, Akuma charged at Lucario and hit him head-on with a Flare Blitz. Lucario roared in pain as the powerful super-effective move hit.

"Lucario—" "Akuma—" "—Bone Rush!" "—Fire Punch!"

Despite the pain, Lucario formed a bone in his hand while Akuma gathered fire into his fists. As Lucario hit Akuma with the Bone Rush, Akuma had landed a blow of Fire Punch into Lucario's abdomen. Both of them flew back to their trainers and landed heavily on their feet. Both of them looked ready to pass out. Miharu and Cynthia, knowing that one of them was about to faint, waited. Finally, both of them toppled over.

Cynthia sighed, recalling Lucario. "You did great on handling that Flare Blitz," said Cynthia.

Miharu smiled, recalling Akuma. "You did very well."

"The first will be your win as Nari only fainted after Togekiss had been recalled and, obviously, the second one is a tie," Cynthia concluded. "Since we have an even number of Pokémon, that means that if I win the next two battles, I'll win and if you win one more battle, you'll have won."

Miharu sighed. "I guess I'll have to win another one, eh?"

Cynthia smirked. "Not today." She grabbed one of her pokéballs while Miharu, after pausing for a few moments, grabbed her master ball. Her master ball was a strange one; it had tape all over the front of the pokéball. Cynthia chuckled.

"Nightmare? Well, wouldn't this be a fun battle?"

"I'm just worried what he'd do after I send him out," admitted Miharu.

"Three…"

"Two…"

"One…"

Cynthia let out her Eelektross while Miharu sent out Nightmare. Immediately after being sent out, Nightmare turned towards Miharu and aimed a Sludge Bomb at her. Miharu dodged the incoming attack and sighed.

"What the hell was that?" asked Nightmare. "I've been taped in that pokéball for a few hours now! I've been bored!"

"Don't make multiple Gyarados angry at us then," replied Miharu in turn. "Jeez, we probably had to electrocute the whole ocean before being able to get away from them!"

"Hey, all I did was throw a beer bottle in the ocean!" argued Nightmare.
"How'd I know that it was going to hit a slumbering Gyarados!"

"You were littering?" Miharu was dumbfounded. "Do you know how many Pokémon die every day because of trash that has been swept into the ocean?"

Nightmare waved a hand dismissively. "Yeah, yeah, boring statistics, blah blah blah, but still! You didn't have to lock me in there!"

"I am so going to ground you after this battle," vowed Miharu. "No beer, no stealing, no buying stuff, just staying in your pokéball. How'd you like me now?"

"Fiend!" exclaimed Nightmare. "What makes you think I will bow down to your rules?"

"Four against one Pokémon?" Miharu wondered out loud. "I think that even for a Pokémon as strong as Nightmare that would be hard to beat."

"Hah, I beat a Mew!" bragged Nightmare. "Your Pokémon will be no match for me!"

"How can you not raise up twenty levels beating a Mew?" interjected Cynthia. While her Eelektross had been sweat-dropping (this was her first time seeing Miharu), Cynthia had been watching on with amusement. Miharu and Nightmare's fights were always entertaining to see.

Miharu and Nightmare looked at each other, then at Cynthia.

"Hm, you have a point," said Miharu. "But, then again, I wouldn't be able to teach at the PTA."

"…What do you mean?" asked Cynthia.

"On the teacher form thingy, it said that our Pokémon had to be, at the most, at level fifty," said Miharu.

Cynthia raised an eyebrow. "I didn't have to have my Pokémon at that level."

Miharu rolled her eyes. "You're a champion," Miharu stressed. "Currently, you probably don't have any level fifty Pokémon."

Cynthia paused. "That's very true."

"Anyways, Nightmare, stop having a hissy fit," said Miharu. "I may allow beer in your pokéball, but that's your best deal."

Nightmare grinned, finally facing Cynthia and Eelektross. "Fine by me."

"Eelektross, use Crunch!"

Eelektross flew towards Nightmare, who only went through the ground in order to dodge.

"Nightmare, Shadow Ball," said Miharu.

Nightmare came out of the ground behind Eelektross and shot a Shadow Ball.

"Block it with Discharge," commanded Cynthia.

Eelektross, without turning around, sent a strong electrical current that burst from around her. The Discharge stopped the Shadow Ball, causing it to explode, and hit Nightmare as well.

"Ow!" Nightmare exclaimed. "That ******* hurt!"

"I think that's the point, Nightmare," said Miharu dryly.

Nightmare stuck his tongue out at Miharu and disappeared into the ground again.

"Eelektross, be on your guard," said Cynthia.

Eelektross nodded.

Miharu sighed. "Why couldn't Nightmare be that nice?"

"Because then I wouldn't be Nightmare!" said the disembodied voice.

Eelektross sent a Thunder towards the part of the ground where Nightmare's voice came from. Nightmare laughed.

"Haha, didn't touch me!"

Eelektross was about to throw another Thunder towards where she heard Nightmare when Cynthia raised a hand.

"He's taunting you, Eelektross," said Cynthia. "Don't bother listening to his words."

"Well, he's not really using Taunt," said Miharu dryly. "He's just that naturally annoying, as you know."

"Doesn't mean that my advice isn't valid," replied Cynthia.

Nightmare appeared out of the ceiling and sent a Sludge Bomb at Eelektross. Eelektross dodged and sent a Thunder towards Nightmare. Nightmare immediately ducked back into the ceiling and the Thunder ended up breaking a hole in the roof.

Cynthia sighed. "There goes part of my paycheck."

"Sucks to be you," commented Miharu.

"I'm going to make you help pay," replied Cynthia in return.

Miharu sighed. "Nightmare, Dark Pulse."

Nightmare appeared from below Eelektross and sent a Dark Pulse at Eelektross; however, Eelektross was ready for him and, while dodging, sent a Thunder in his direction. Half into the floor and half not, Nightmare was shocked by the Thunder.

"Ow," was his intelligent reply before fainting.

Miharu recalled Nightmare and put all of the tape back on. "I know I shouldn't be cheering when one of my Pokémon has been defeated, but yes! Finally! He was really getting annoying."

Cynthia recalled Eelektross. "Good job."

Miharu smiled at Cynthia. "Thanks for that."

"You won't be saying thanks when I defeat you next and win," said Cynthia.

"Come at me, bro!" exclaimed Miharu.

Each of them grabbed their pokéballs.

"Three…"

"Two…"

"One…"

Miharu sent out Bishamon and Cynthia sent out her Garchomp. Miharu whistled. "Man, this is going to be a hard battle. Bishamon, let's bring out all of the stops."

"Yes, master," said Bishamon.

Cynthia sighed. "Garchomp, they're going to be talking telepathically, so be on your guard."

Garchomp nodded.

"Bishamon, use Leaf Blade," said Miharu telepathically.

Bishamon nodded and ran towards Garchomp. As speedy as he was, Garchomp was faster. Garchomp jumped over the speeding Bishamon, but Bishamon turned around and landed the blow on Garchomp.

"Garchomp, counter with Shadow Claw," said Cynthia.

"Use Psychic to stop Garchomp," said Miharu.

As Garchomp was about to slash at Bishamon, Bishamon's eyes glowed blue as he made Garchomp stop.

"Send her flying," said Miharu.

Bishamon, using all of his psychic might, pushed Garchomp into one of the surrounding rocks.

"Garchomp, try to break free from that Psychic," commanded Cynthia.

Garchomp struggled under the invisible bonds.

"Keep her in place and use Night Slash," said Miharu.

Bishamon, eyes still blue charged up a Night Slash. Walking, as he needed to use all of his concentration to keep up the hold and to keep the Night Slash powered up, he moved towards the still struggling Garchomp. Just as Bishamon was about to slash Garchomp, she broke free from his hold and used Shadow Claw. Bishamon took the hit but had still landed the Night Slash on Garchomp. Both of the Pokémon were sent flying into the rocks. After landing heavily, both Garchomp and Bishamon stood up, ready to continue. Despite the fact that Bishamon had landed quite a few attacks, Garchomp still looked fresh while Bishamon looked exhausted. Miharu bit her lip. At the rate the battle was going, she knew that she was going to lose.

"Garchomp, use Earthquake!" commanded Cynthia.

"Jump!" exclaimed Miharu.

As Garchomp stomped on the ground to create an earthquake, Bishamon jumped into the air and managed to hold himself up using his psychic powers.

"Garchomp, Dragon Claw," said Cynthia.

Garchomp, faster than Bishamon and Miharu could react, appeared in front of Bishamon and landed a Dragon Claw, forcing Bishamon to land on the ground. When Bishamon hit the ground, it caused a huge crater. When the smoke cleared, Bishamon was in the crater, fainted. Miharu sighed and recalled Bishamon.

"You were amazing," she said.

Garchomp landed gently next to the crater. Cynthia recalled her Garchomp. "Nice battle."

Miharu smiled at Cynthia. "That battle was great! But…what do we do about the hole in the ceiling and the ground?"

Cynthia shrugged. "Nice try on the battle, though," said Cynthia. "You are better than the students."

"I would hope so," commented Miharu. "After all, I am going to be a teacher."

Cynthia smiled. "Just don't get too crazy, okay?"

"Shouldn't you be warning Nightmare not me?" asked Miharu dryly.

Cynthia paused. "Eh, Nightmare doesn't listen to me."

"He doesn't listen to anyone," replied Miharu.

Cynthia and Miharu walked into the center of the battlefield and shook hands. Miharu stretched.

"I'm starving," she said. "Want to grab a bite to eat?"

"Sure," said Cynthia.

Together, they walked off to the cafeteria, ignoring the ruined battleground behind them.

((OOC: This is exactly 2,624 words according to MS. xD))

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled looking at him and shook the hand he held out. "I'm sorry you lost, but there are always other battles, by the way I'm Manda" she said smiling at him. She understood how losing felt. She didn't take well to losing either, just like she didn't take well to being made fun of. Thinking of a plan quick Amanda decided to wait and see how Linc reacted if there came a reason to do her limited psychic ability. If he turned out to not be like the kids back home she would call him a friend.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
After a short stop by the pokemon center Isaac resumed hisplans for the day. He would head for the plains and train his pokemon. EspeciallyHallow. His newest pokemon always needed the most attention. Not that Isaac wasthe reason they got better, but because they were much stronger once they understoodwhat skills they brought to the team.

Going at a steady pace the entire time Isaac hurried to theplains and arrived in no time. He sent out three of his pokemon, the ones hewould train today. Ace, Hallow, and Cauldero. That trio would be the one to getIsaac's focus. The three pokemon gathered around Isaac as he began to unpacksome things. His pokedex, his poketech, and his notebook.

"Alright guys. Training time. Ace, Cauldero, Hallow triplethreat." Isaac said.

The three pokemon separated into the three corners of atriangle, and they began to battle. Each one was to be left to their ownmethods for this practice, so each would get a feel for what they can do inbattle.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Ruby was patiently waiting for an answer.

Kat shrugged. "Sure." Kat then grinned. Kat walked around Ruby, then stopped in front of her. She bounced around a bit, and pushed Ruby, hopefully to the ground.

Ruby unexpectly felt to the ground. 'hehe, this is going to be fun.' Ruby jumped up using her ninja skills, landing behind Kat and pushing her from behind so fast that she didn't got the change to turn around. Hikari walked around sitting down next to the pokemon Kat called Psy.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy didn't hear Rosalyn respond, so he turned around. She wasn't next to him anymore, which made him raise his eyebrow. Then he shook his head and turned back to his notebook, ignoring N and the fact that the sky was turning...weird. Then, all of a sudden, a loud roar made him snap back to reality, and before him stood a huge black dragon, introducing itself as Zekrom, the Dragon of ideals. Jimmy's eyes were now wide open.

Smokey was staring at Zekrom the same way. But Kaida didn't. Instead, she left Jimmy's side and happily walked over to the huge dragon, completely unaware of his powers. Unable to talk because she was born recently, she growled playfully and rubbed her head against the black dragon.

Jimmy watched as his dragon approached the other dragon. He could not believe what was happening. He got up, leaving his notebook behind and ran after Kaida. Smokey followed, even more confused than he already was. The Jimmy that the Koffing knew would have shrugged this off. He found there was something...fishy about this. Did he miss out on something while he was inside his Pokéball?

Alice Crenshaw

Alice quickly turned to see the sky when she heard a horribly loud roar that scared the bejesus out of her. Hilda told her not to worry about it, that she knew who it was. This left her even more puzzled than she already was. Anyway, as soon as Hilda and the others got moving, she followed. As soon as the surroundings were getting uglier, she gulped down. She thought she could get swallowed by a Pokémon any second, and her heart was racing.

"Hm, so...um...Hilda..." Alice asked and gulped down again, "Exactly how do these Pokémon look like? J-Just so we can watch out for them..."

She briefly closed her eyes to try to think of happy things that could happen there. Pokémon lived in that swamp, right? Maybe she could catch one with the Pokéballs she found in her bag the night before. This made her feel better and more calm, and a smile appeared on her face. Sadly when she opened her eyes the smile faded, as the surroundings didn't make one feel happy.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"Thank you," Pepsi replied as Draco walked out of the counter, "People call me any soda they like, but my real name is Pepsi. I think I'm supposed to get one those colorful jackets I saw a bunch of people wearing. By the way, this is a Daycare Center right?" She had completely misread the smile on Draco's face and smiled back in an attempt to make friends.

Drake

Drake chuckled and nodded. "Ok then Pepsi. Come on. I'll show you to the front office." he said with a smirk. He walked outside and pointed directly at the sign exclaiming that this was in fact a Daycare center.

"Tell your friends. We're open for business, now come on." he said with a smile as he began walking down the road. In the back of his mind, his promise to Lance was still there. He'd get to work on it as soon as he could.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled back at him blushing faintly though she didn't know why. When Brian asked her if she wanted to catch a pokemon or see more of the school she thought for a minute. "Hmm, what to do?" she thought pausing before speaking. "How about you show me around the school" she said smiling more "since you said there are Pokemon all over the place, there's a chance I might see a Pokemon I want to try to catch" she smiled more happy with what she had thought of.

Alice smiled "thanks, your cute too" she said before looking at Sprinkles "you should be nicer" she said to him as Sakutaro chuckled softly just watching for now.

Brian

Bri nodded happily and grinned. He pet Duster and Sprinkles happily and walked to the door.

"Great! Come on, we'll go see everything!" he said happily. He held the door open for her and nodded, still a slight shade of pink, but he was slowly relaxing. Duster climbed up to his shoulder and grinned.

"That's sweet! But Sprinkles being nice? Hehehee!" she said happily.

"Whatever!" Sprinkles said as he walked out of the room.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Linc shook her hand and shrugged a little. "Yeah, I guess you're right, I just gotta, like, learn from it, y'know? Nobody likes a sore loser. But it's awesome to meet you Manda. What're you up to?"

Funny how a pretty girl can change your day. So much for my homework.

Nika Valentine

"Here you are dear." The nurse said, smiling as she passed Nika's pokeballs back to her. "And your egg, and the letter that came with it."

The nurse set a sealed glass case on the bar, with a pokemon egg nestled inside it. The egg was a dark brown, almost muddy orange colour. Next to the case she placed a sealed envelope with Nika's name written across the back of it.

"There's a letter?"
"Yes, we were told to be sure you received it."
"Oh. Well, thank you." Nika said politely as she stored her pokeballs and the letter in her bag, taking the egg case in both arms.​

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat giggled playfully when Ruby fell. Kat was about to help her up, when she jumped back up. "Nice move Ruby." Kat then balled her fists, planning to punch her in the stomach, then uahing her back down and pinning her, but Ruby surprised her. Ruby seemingly disappeared, and she could suddenly hear her breathing behind her. Kat's back started faintly glowing in red. Ruby pushed her, and Kat fell to the ground. Kat luckily caught herself before she could break her nose.

Kat pushed herself up and turned to Ruby. Kat grinned wider, and said quietly "So, were gonna take this seriously are we? Okay!" Kat lunged at Ruby. Meanwhile, Psy was playing with a Luvdisc when a Poochyena trotted up to her. The dark pup say next to her and watched Kat and another female spar. "Hello there. I'm Psy. Who are you? Other than adorable!" Psy started petting the pup on the head, behind the ears. Psy was obviously enjoying herself here.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled more still blushing as he opened the door for her. "thank you" she said smiling as she patted Sakutaro's head and picked Alice up again as they walked outside again. "so where to first?" she asked excitedly. She couldn't wait to see what all was at this place. Her dad had said this was a great opportunity for her. "What do you like most about this place Bri?" she asked softly smiling at him.

Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled at him as he asked what she was doing. "well, I haven't been here that long. Don't know my way around and your the first person I've met here" she said looking around "Do you know any cool places to catch Pokemon? Preferably psychic types?" she asked smiling more.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln took his hand back and scratched the back of his head, thinking about what Manda had asked him. "Uh, well, I only got here yesterday, so I don't know the island too well yet. Especially not psychic types. But, like, my pops is a teacher here! I bet we could totally ask him where you could find some psychic pokemon."

Nika Valentine

Nika left the pokemon center and walked back to her dorm room in the Suicine dorm, kicking off her shoes and sitting at the desk. She placed the egg case on the desk and took out the envelope, setting it next to it. She simply sat, staring at both. There was only one thing bothering her, and that was her name written on the envelope.

That's not my mothers handwriting. Then who...?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
((Linc forgive me))

"aw crap..." Isaac muttered to himself, "forgot to charge my pokedex and we're out of fresh waters. Raizer mind stopping by the Pokemon center and getting my pokedex charged."

Raizer popped out of his pokeballs shrugged to Isaac. Isaac may have planned alot, but he often was so forgetful. Raizer had gotten this task a good many tmes before. So off he dashed to the pokemon center.

Meanwhile the others were still taking it slow. Cauldero had been trying out his new smokescreen, and Ace was practicing with his faint attack. All the while Hallow was taking his defence to an all new level. He was a blur. even here in the open fields Blade was nothing more than a glimpse out of the cornor of your eye.

Raizer finallay made it to the pokemon center where he trotted up to the counter and stood up on his hind legs. He placed the pokedex on the counter and lookedover to Linc.

"Qui he ava." 'Sup buddy?' Raizer said, a bit of humor in his voice.

(note Raizer is a black and brown Quilava with blue flames. Linc probably recognizes him.))

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I looked at the boy that I was sparring with. The boy suddenly pushed me to the ground and I landed head first. Slowly I got up and rubbed my head and smiled. I looked at the boy with fire in my eyes and charged hoping to tackle him to the ground. The boy simply moved out the was and watched me fall to the ground once again head first. I smiled and had the slight look of embarrassment on my face. As I got up the boy charged at me and hoped to take me down once again. I wasn't about to let that happen though. When the boy got close enough I jumped to the side away from him and grabbed his leg making him trip and fall. The boy sighed as he got up then when he looked at me he smiled.

Pikachu hopped out of it's Pokeball and started to walk towards Psy and the Poochyena. It had a slight smile on it's face as it approached them. It then decided not to bother them and stood next to the water with a small smile on it's face. A couple of seconds later a water Pokemon popped up from under the water and swam closer to Pikachu.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Ooof." Len said as Alexis hit him lightly. He laughed along with her afterwards though. It was all in good fun after all. Len proceeded to follow Mark and the rest of the class through the swamp with Alexis. Len looked up at Alexis happily.

"Hehe, I guess your right. It's bound to happen maybe. Hang on!" Len said.

Snype jumped up onto Mark's other shoulder and looked over to Thyme who warned Snype to take this seriously nonetheless.

"Aw don't worry Thyme! I'll take this as seriously as I do in battle!...wait..." Snype paused, remembering he was usually a bit of a joker in battle. Maybe that was the wrong analogy....

"...On second thought. I'll just take it seriously. Kehehe..." He joked.

Meanwhile Mark felt like a taxi for Pokemon. He never carried two Pokemon on his shoulder so it was weird getting used to it. Snype would be furious if he fell in the swamp and Mark was not up to giving Snype a bath. Mark would probably need one after this anyways...

"Hang on you two. I don't want to be responsible for cleaning you two up after all." Mark joked to the two Pokemon.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante looked up from his work on the rock to see Gen use a hammer on his rock. But, Dante soon went back to whacking at the rock that was on his desk. Just then, Rufflet came out of it's pokeball and perched on Dante's head. This startled Dante to the point where he missed the rock with the pickaxe and hit his desk.

"Geez Rufflet, don't do that", Dante said to Rufflet. "Man, now look what you made me do. Putting a dent in my desk."

"Ruff, ruff", Rufflet said to Dante in apology-like tone.

"Eh, just go sit on the back on my chair", Dante told Rufflet.

Dante then moved the rock a clear spot on his desk. With that, Dante went back to hitting the rock with his pickaxe.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis smiled happily, clearly enjoying both interacting with, and riding along on Len, glancing around herself. "Yeah, it's bound to happen some day! Don't worry Len, you'll find someone." She gave his head a little pat before holding onto him again, her ears twitching a little while she glanced around.

"We need to be on our guard now, though… who knows what kind of Pokémon are lurking out there?"

Daniel was walking in his own thoughts, both regarding their current task, as well as what he had witnessed in regards to the thunderstorm. It still both scared and intrigued him. He was snapped out of his daydreams however, when Snype lept onto Mark's other shoulder, the green one occupying his left.

This amused Daniel greatly, causing him to snicker a little, strolling up next to him with a playful grin.
"Hey Mark. Looks like you're the center of attention, huh? This makes me sort of glad Alexis is too big to ride on me!"

He snickered again and held onto the straps of his backpack again, glancing around themselves with not too great a care, though he began looking over his shoulder, glancing off in between the trees and generally around himself as he became slightly more worried about what might be hiding here, more than several times swearing to himself that he'd seen some kind of Pokémon's eyes or the like, hiding in the dark muck near them.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oscar focused his attention at Kilik as he explained a bit about Zekrom, and Daniel mentioned that if Zekrom truly was here, then a hero had to be on the island too, as that was the whole reason for Zekrom appearing somewhere. Mark also pointed out that it probably was very powerful, which Oscar agreed on. That was typical for a legendary. He pondered on the subject for some moments but ultimitely decided to let it go as everyone seemed to drop it and started to travel into the swamp.

Oscar narrowed his eyes and took a good look around to try to spot some Pokémon. He was searching for one in particular, a Gulpin actually. There was definitely movement around the path they were walking on but they had to get deeper into the swamps for more Pokémon to show themselves. Meden decided to help Oscar out and climbed up a bit so he could stand on Oscar's shoulders to get a better view and act as a lookout, causing Oscar to tumble a bit. Sheesh, Meden sure was trying new things today. He'd never been up on Oscar like this before...but hey, it was a change for the better. Meden made himself as comfortable as one could be while standing on one's shoulders and observed his surroundings carefully.

Meanwhile, Flora was practically skipping alongside Oscar in a happy mood. She'd spotted some other Oddish around the path who'd rooted themselves underground, but had decided to not bother them as she knew that they were sleeping. As long as the swamp water didn't get too deep, she would have no problem at all in the swamp. And Arya was flying around every Pokémon and human in the group, completely ignoring the, according to her, trivial thing called ''personal space.''

Back