• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I love that Zorua, wingman - but I'm not sure you need more Oshawotts at this point XD

Vappy, is that a Togekiss?! If that's a Togekiss that is beyond awesome!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I love that Zorua, wingman - but I'm not sure you need more Oshawotts at this point XD

Vappy, is that a Togekiss?! If that's a Togekiss that is beyond awesome!

But... but... Oshawotts! :< They're my favorite! I want all the Oshawotts. ALL OF THEM! >:D

Also, I'd bet it's a Togekiss. Dat tiny face and dem triangles give it away. Also, very much so awesome, cause that plush is a UFO specific plush. Only found in Japanese UFO machines and then sold on eBay for profit because not everyone has the fortune of living in Japan. :V

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Yep, it's Togekiss :3

So after waiting so long, I got the opportunity to buy the plushie I wanted the most today, and I took it in a heartbeat.
Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Years
:O :O :O :O :O

It's... it's majestic! It's like the king of all Vaporeon plushies, it's so beautiful!

Tell him he's welcome to come over and play with my Raichu at any time!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Ooh, that's just an adorable Vappy! Moar pics plz, I think I know what kind it is, but I need a few more angles. (Lol, look at me trying to become PPP all of a sudden.)

I've gotten some new plushie friends recently, but I've been to lazy to take pictures of them all. And with more (almost) constantly on the way, I keep telling myself I'll take pictures when they get here. Aren't I just so motivated? |3

So instead, I'll post a picture of something I've been drooling over for a while that just so happens to be uber rare and uber expensive.
2307868493_4c9a0a4bd0_o.jpg

brb getting a towel to wipe up my keyboard

Shining Raichu

Years
I read the last line of your post first and got a very different impression of what you were talking about lmfao.

You can tell he's rare and expensive though! He glows with it!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I read the last line of your post first and got a very different impression of what you were talking about lmfao.

You can tell he's rare and expensive though! He glows with it!

Lololol, you gutter mind you. :P

He certainly does! Been trying to find him for a while now. Dredging through eBay every day is no fun, and searching Yahoo! Japan is not exactly a cake walk. But I shall not lose sight of the prize! Mainly because I can't stop myself drooling everywhere until he's mine.

Oh dammit, here we go again. I feel like Equius except with drool instead of sweat. (E-Cookie to whoever can name that reference!)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Vappy, I love your...well, Vappy! I have been wanting an Umbreon plushie for years. :( I need to get around to ordering one, especially since it looks like they've dropped in price a lot since I last looked.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, guys! But since I last posted, my collection has grown a bit. :) I bought a Snivy, a big pink Yoshi (it's actually a back pack but I mean, you can't fit anything in there so it's more of a plushie with straps lmao) and...I think I also got a Zorua in my absence? And a crocheted Petilil, if it's really been THAT long since I posted. Oh and I borrowed my brother's Chimchar and Mime Jr. :3c HE WON'T NOTICE OKAY. Since I never got around to doing this back when I was active in here, I just posted these in another thread, and I thought you all would appreciate it much more, haha.

Pink Yoshi...with Taco Bell!
Spoiler:

Pokemon plushies galore!
Spoiler:

Gaming set up + there's Link WOO
Spoiler:

So yeah! I'm gonna try to be more active in here since I've become more avid in collecting. :)

Also, my boyfriend recommended I learn how to crochet my own plushies, like our friend Lindsey does. She made the Petilil you see in my pictures, as well as a Cottonee that I gave to my sister for Christmas (I have pictures of that one if anyone wants to see btw). She's also made an Umbreon for a friend and plenty of stuff for other people, even a Nyan Cat! So yeah...maybe if I learn how to do it, I can start charging people for my services. >:) Haha. Plus it'd give me more pictures to flash to you guys and might keep me more active. ...am i even still on the member list omg

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Drifloon plushie!? I've looked everywhere for one! How'd you get it?
(Also, I have the same Link plushie)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It was my sister's actually and...I just took it I guess? haha. I don't remember where she bought it though...I wanna say it was at a KB Toys, which is no longer around in my area. I find that same brand in Walmart and Target though, however I don't think they sell gen IV stuff anymore. I only see gen V now. :(

Shining Raichu

Years
I don't know how many of you caught my little cat show in the picture thread, but I'd like to draw your attention to this picture

Spoiler:

This was taken in my mother's room. I was leaning on her bed with her bedside table behind me, proving that nobody is ever too old for plushies :P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
PC Username: ♪Twiggy♪
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: Turtwig turt turt twig twig twiggy?
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): Zorua, you're miiiiiiiiine someday!

Just in case anyone wanted to see it:
Spoiler:

Plushies sure are expensive, though.

Shining Raichu

Years
Welcome aboard, Twiggy!

Ah, an adorable Turtwig plushie. I would have expected no less from you :P. How much did that one cost?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Welcome aboard, Twiggy!

Ah, an adorable Turtwig plushie. I would have expected no less from you :P. How much did that one cost?

Um, around somewhere $40-$45, including shipping.

And speaking of adorable plushies, well...

Spoiler:

^ Go hug them! I blew over a hundred bucks for them.

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
may i join?

PC name:NixChill
favorite out of all my plushies:my dewott
the plushie i want the most:a giant axew plushie!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Le gasp! Twiggy, I have that Victini as well, so I can hug him! :D

As for money, I don't even want to know how much money I've sunk into plushies this year so far. Still, I found my grail this year, so no regrets here!

Shining Raichu

Years
Hey NixChill, welcome! Of course you're more than welcome to join :D - why don't you tell us a bit about your plushies and maybe post some pictures if you can!

Twiggy, whoa $45 for a plushie! I guess when you take out shipping that isn't so bad, but I could never bring myself to pay that... unless it was cute. Or a Raichu. Alright, I see your point :P

I love the Victini, he's the cutest of them all :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Can I join?

PC name: Nintendork15
favorite out of all my plushies: (does it have to be pokemon, if not) : Cooper the Koopa XD If so: Tepig.
the plushie i want the most:a giant Zoroark Plushie that I can haz hugs with!

I'll try post my small collection in the morning I gotta sleep for now. C:

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
Um, around somewhere $40-$45, including shipping.

And speaking of adorable plushies, well...

Spoiler:

^ Go hug them! I blew over a hundred bucks for them.
no way! you got that little turtwig plushie for $40-$45? thats even more expensive then my giant pikachu plushie bookbag!
btw i like your plushies, especially victini! where did you get them?

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Spoiler:

Here's most of my plushies!
I can't find my other, but oh well! The lost two are Mario, and Shadow.
C:

Back