"The Multiverse" and Roleplay Theatre

Started by Astronaut September 10th, 2016 10:46 AM
  • 5 replies

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
We've got a new forum on PC! The Multiverse is where you can do world building to your hearts content. You can then craft stories for your world over in Fanfiction & Writing, showcase art based on it in Art & Design, or utilize the worlds in roleplays here in Roleplay Theatre.

What possibilities do you see for using this world building forum in conjunction with RPs here?

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
I'd really like to use Arcanum for a RP again (: But I think I've gotta shape it up quite a bit to make it enjoyable, from last time.

Foxrally

Age 21
Male
a Torterra's back
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted October 10th, 2019
2,584 posts
6.7 Years
Well Jeimas is already one of the earliest and biggest regions in the Multiverse, and it's super fun to read about its history and extended world. I'd love to see something that started in the multiverse to get used in a RP here - it would have a lot more resources than other RPs, so both the players and the GM would be more comfortable writing for it.
Paired to Ice and gimmepie
3DS Friend Code
0103-9972-1307
I make memes and other carcinogens

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
20,607 posts
7.6 Years
I am honestly barely resisting the urge to try and drag Nina in here to make her world into an RP. That looks like it'd be so interesting to explore.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.

Age 20
Male
The Closet
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 17th, 2019
867 posts
5 Years
Im interested in throwing my "mysterious poke island" in to see what kind of crazyiness ensues.

Friends for Infinity
Paired to GreyBidoof| Magical Senpai |

"I've learned to be wary of his suggestions... he's consumed my life."

art by the amazing Infinite
Advertiser Content