• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The last one was double posting and people didn't like that, so here's a shiny new DCC for y'all.

The normal rules:

1. Check the topic at hand, and unless it's dead or something go with the flow of the current topic. You can reply to a dead topic if you're interested though, but don't go bringing up past conversations or anything.

2. Be sure to follow PC's main rules. The people upstairs would get really mad if we were anarchists about forumming, so you gotta listen to what they have to say about... things... ahem. Don't take this one lightly.

3. Just as a reminder, don't be overly rude to others about things. If you disagree with something really strongly put it in Notepad or on a blog, not here.

I just woke up and my hair is so messed up. I look like some kind of anime character or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfetch’d

Sonata, you should show us all in the pic thread ;)

Years
Hallo! :D

I'm so glad to have a few days from work. Was so tired yesterday that I slept like a log and woke up at almost 11AM.. ugh.

Sirfetch’d

No ;) my hair gets so greasy and then I toss and turn so much through the night. It's just horrible.

I know the feel :( It's the downside to having a lot of hair I suppose!

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
Sadly I should know the skin puts out oil thing. While on the topic of hair I found two white ones in my bangs a couple weeks ago weirdest thing ever.

Years
I know I keep finding gray/silver hairs among the rest of my hair. Not a lot, maybe a handful at most, but they're there and they kinda stand out because my hair's a bit darker and ugh.

Also, long hair here, I know the woes of greasy hair. Hasn't been as bad in recent times thankfully.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
my bangs i can pull down to cover my eyes but that is about as long as I can stand it because eventually my hair starts to get wings.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
My bangs have started to reach my nose. It's about time for another buzzcut.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I bought new shampoo/conditioner last night and now my hair smells like a fruity paradise

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8698278

shenanigans, I thought I'd get back to you on this. I wouldn't call it speculation as I've pretty much seen for myself everything I need to see. Yes it's gossip, but it's gossip in the name of change and killing off the gossip, if that makes any sense lol. We're trying to figure out how to kill cancer and a few experiences have pointed to having both social apathy and an unbending want for to to begone. :I

@topic I use Old Spice for my body wash, and this special macadamia oil shampoo (forget the name). It does what I need it to do :b

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I'm pretty sure my hair like.... rejects grease. It's never caused me to break out at all. Then again, I have skin from Olympus and I've never broken out in my life.

Years
I'm pretty sure my hair like.... rejects grease. It's never caused me to break out at all. Then again, I have skin from Olympus and I've never broken out in my life.

I hate you so much

I don't get break outs very often, like maybe once or twice a month, but when I do, they're bad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back