• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fortworth96's Pokemon Trade Center

Years
hello, im interested in your shiny murkrow an delcatty, i can clone them for ya. would you cmt in my link . hope ya find something kool ya like:)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years

those vsound perfect, ill get them in box 1 for ease of trading right now:)
I'll meet you in the Wifi room than.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if you could it would be nice if you were to clone my pokemon and give me a copy back so I don't lose them

Jack

ego
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2020
So sorry about the PM ><.

Offer my Shiny EV'D lvl 100 Typhlosion for.
Jirachi or Shiny Raquaza.

:p up to u.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
So sorry about the PM ><.

Offer my Shiny EV'D lvl 100 Typhlosion for.
Jirachi or Shiny Raquaza.

:p up to u.
It's ok, I'm just getting really annoyed because people always ignore that rule I put up...

I'll give you the Shiny Rayquaza because it seems more fair as it's level 100 while Jirachi is only level 5 XD

Jack

ego
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2020
Alright. Should we continue this negotiation thru PM/VM ?

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
I want Shiny Dragonite and Shiny Rayquaza.
Im Offering Shiny EVd Arcanine, Shiny Machamp, Shiny Krookodile or Shiny Marowak and Focus Sash.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I want Shiny Dragonite and Shiny Rayquaza.
Im Offering Shiny EVd Arcanine, Shiny Machamp, Shiny Krookodile or Shiny Marowak and Focus Sash.
I'd like the shiny Machamp and Focus Sash please. Normally I wouldn't take an item for a shiny but this is something that I'm desperate for so I'll make an exception. Can you clone?
Do you still have TRU Arceus? I will trade anything on my thread for it.
pknight96's Super EHHH Trade Thread is it's name.
I'd like the shiny Bouffalant, please. You'll have to find someone to do the cloning though.

Back