• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

problem with steam version

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
as you might know i was once asked how to illegally make rmxp free and no one had an answer to it. but thankfully i realized that you can buy steam gift cards from iran too. so i joined steam and brought rmxp (thanks to autumn sells it was rather easy). but here's the thing.
now my project dont have any tilesets whatsoever when i use rmxp. what should i do?

sorry pals fixed read my last post

Last edited:

Telemetius

Tele*
Years
If you don't have a project you should download pokémon essentials. If you already started a project and cannot find your tilesets make sure they're in the project folder Tileset and press F9 to check if it can be used.

sharzin

Years
If you don't have a project you should download pokémon essentials. If you already started a project and cannot find your tilesets make sure they're in the project folder Tileset and press F9 to check if it can be used.
i said i already had a lot of progress before but when using steam version tilesets just dont work

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
I've been using the Steam Version for a long time now, and tilesets work fine. Are you sure you're reloading your project properly? Have you checked the project folders graphics?

sharzin

Years
sorry its fixed. hehe long story about it down in spoilers
Spoiler:

you know i feel kinda sad that it wasn't some sort of awesome supernatural creepypasta thing like an absol's curse or team rocket hacking my computer etc etc.

Back