• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Anyway to access old account

BraveFate

I used to be WooliestSteam on here until I lost al
Years
Hey all!

Quick bit of background, I've actually had an account here on PC for a long time, it was under the username: WooliestSteam.

The problem is since I last was using that account I've completely forgotten all access details to that account (email/password) so I can't access it anymore.

I understand that I'm completely at fault here for forgetting my log in details. I was just wondering is there anything you people can do to maybe help me get back into that account?

If not I completely understand, thank you all for your help regardless though! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
We can't have all your old RP posts be gone o: I can let you know (in PM) what email is associated with the account if that would help.

BraveFate

I used to be WooliestSteam on here until I lost al
Years
I mean if that's possible sure. First I'll see if I can get access to my old account once the email address that I used is sent to me though.

At the end of the day, it really comes down to the mods and what they deem okay. Not really my place to say

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Hey all! Managed to get back into my old account thanks to Rika. I was looking on the old profile for some kind of "deactivate account" option but couldn't manage to see anything.

Needless to say anyway I won't be signing into that old account ever again so if removing accounts is something the mods can do from their end then by all means go ahead and remove the "BraveFate" account.

Again, thanks! :) :)

Last edited:
Back