• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MW: Twilight Festival

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
and one of my skills was stolen ;c

Ida and gunner were both Luna btw

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
hej, I is not Sol :>
but I'm also not Luna :o
there's someone I like >.<
and they would be the loudmouth <3
pls do not kill them :<

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Vote]Miah Well killing Eclip is also part of our win con. Although iirc only 2 specific ones were listed for me so unless you reveal that much you gotta die for the glory of the sun.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Gonna go along with [Lynch] Miah, on the off chance she's actually an Eclipsius role we don't want around, like Kill for instance. Or the Autocrat. Or Inexistence as well, I guess. Can't really verify that Love claim like we could with Kitty's Rivalry claim and the information Bard gave us about her rival dying.

Just a reminder that Foolishness is a thing though, they might be a Luna claim since Sol has majority and Influence, so Sol's pretty much going to control all the lynches.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
177.gif

[lynch] no-one
here's the promised gif

but anyway

Sol can have the rivality ability? :think:

It's Autocratism. If we don't have a Luna to kill right now then Eclip is a next best go. Unless Miah wants to out all their abilities. Also think Mr.James is also Eclip.

My solid meta-guesses on who Luna though, is Nightkrow. Any guesses why? :)

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I have Love (Eclipsius), Stalk (Luna), and Bomber (Sol).

I'm harmless unless you lynch me, so pls don't :'(

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Unvote]Miah
[Vote]Neko Maid Kapper

Well then, if you're Sol and lovered then I don't want either of you dead. You can have your heretical marriage, as long as you aid us in exterminating the Luna.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
The Bomber is kinda like Destiny Bond; if I get lynched, I could take someone down with me.

My win condition is that Bard and I should survive to the end, so please don't kill either me, or Bard :'(

Sparkin

SKILLS RESULTS

Bardothren spoke the forbidden words!
Yes... I'm that Loudmouth. Please don't kill Miah, you'd kill me too. Of course, there'd be some Lunas happy to off me, and now that you've forced Miah out in the open, they got a fine way to kill me without triggering my trap
A curse has dissolved Bardothren's body.
Miah began crying!​

PLAYERS

Salzorrah as ???
Kitty as ???
Bardothren as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
NightKrow as ???
Mr. James as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???
Melody as ???
Ida13 as ???