• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I've been sorting things out irl so I haven't had the time to give a good defence. I made my defence about what I meant by mafia blending in. It wasn't supposed to come across as scummy so apologies that it did. I even said that I didn't want people claiming roles, I meant the mafia could also claim vanilla - and that is what I meant by them blending in. Shame that I have to justify my words just to save myself.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
♪ ♬ "You know I'm a dreamer
But my heart's of gold
I had to run away high
So I wouldn't come home low" ♬ ♪

I had a dream~
But I'm still too lazy to share it...

Sparkin

What's your dream report then?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
tbh im confident that youll not be dead cause they want to kill those who proactively discussin crap, but gdi maya youve just dug a grave of your own

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Lolno

purplecicada, Earth Traveler, Sparkin

Here I come to tell you the real stuff, do as you wish.

Unafraid of everything, tho it was bait.

[Unvote] HyperMorian.

[Vote] Miah.

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Lolno

purplecicada, Earth Traveler, Sparkin

Here I come to tell you the real stuff, do as you wish.

Unafraid of everything, tho it was bait.

[Unvote] HyperMorian.

[Vote] Miah.

So wait...
Miah isn't the dreamer and one of Purple ET or Sparkin is mafia?

Now it makes sense why Miah wouldn't tell us who because she couldn't come up with a good enough lie to back her false claim
[Unvote] Hyper
[Vote] Miah

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
So wait...
Miah isn't the dreamer and one of Purple ET or Sparkin is mafia?
:thinking:

Yup.

Damn, I wanted to save myself and compile a list, but I'm afraid Miah ruined that. Seeing that could stall town for, let's say, two turns, I'm afraid I took the best decision for all.

EDIT: Also Bard, seeing you here, you didn't exactly give the D/N timeframe, but I'll guess it's the traditional 48 hours, so nice play of Miah just in nearing Night, now there will probably be no discussion on this till next day.

Last edited:

Sparkin

I've got the bad feeling that Miah is actually bomb, but better not take any risks.
[Vote] Miah

Also, looks like my scumread on purple was right after all.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Fine, I'm the bomb :joy:

I did that so maf would kill me at night and then one of them dies but since you guys voted me off then good luck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: read everything after posting, Sparkin assumed correctly
Stop voting me asap lul

Edit 2: I have a bad feeling it's ET who's the maf, so [LYNCH] Earth Traveler

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Maya pls, this reaction test thingy won't always work well

Now that's two role revealing, town is surely gonna get screwed unless they decide to make a smarter move.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Not a word. I wonder what's happening?

I just haven't been keeping up with this game. Sorry :/ There's already been so much going on this phase, I intended to just wait it out until the night and then read back through everything.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Well shit Hyper was actually a vt and we lost our Dreamer...

I say we try and investigate Purple ET and Sparkin (the Dreamer set) EC (who was outright calling Hyper a maf) and Pecilia (for obvious reasons) today
I think that's our best options

Last edited:

Sparkin

Told you claiming VT doesn't mean it's mafia.
Well, let's start the trial then.

I think it can't be coincidence that both me and ET were scumreading Nicki yesterday, and her showing in the dream.
And the fact that she and some voters of the Hyper wagon used VT claim as an excuse makes me think that this is the best choice.

[Vote] purplecicada

Back