• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mercury Silver Version.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Greetings Folks,
I was surfing through the internet for ROM hacks to play and by chance, I stumbled onto this interesting ROM hack called Pokemon Mercury Silver which is in Chinese. Oddly enough, this hack was formulated after the release of Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul silver. Nearly everything about this hack has been changed be it the mapping, battle BG graphics, certain move graphics, Close resemblance to HGSS music.
I tried seeking the author of the hack and the source of this hack but failed to find anything. I have taken permission from Logan to upload this hack as a UPS file.

Storyline

The storyline is the same as Pokemon GSC but apparently there are some added events to this Hack.

Features
  1. Kanto and Johto
  2. PSS (Physical and special split)
  3. New Battle Background graphics
  4. Pokemon have their sprites updated
  5. Few gen 4 Pokemon
  6. Some new move animations
  7. Added story events
  8. HGSS Music.
[/LIST]

1. Screenshots

The screenshots have been provided in the attachments below.

Download
    While patching, Please use the Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM to ensure no bugginess. Happy playing y'all!

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Pokemon mercury.jpg
    Pokemon mercury.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 88
  • Pokemon Mercury Silver.ups
    19.8 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
Wait so as I see in the screenshot is that this is not an English hack or the patch includes an English one? Just clarifying before I download the patch...

Back