• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help getting back into an old account for which I forgot the email associated with it.

LibertyDefender

Is there any way to do this? It would be terrible to lose access to it, since it was a Tier 6 Supporter account. If it's at all possible, then this one should be deleted.

Last edited:

LibertyDefender

My main account is FreakyLocz14. This is a second account I created after they ceased the ability to change usernames. I filled out the help form and an admin was able to tell me what email is associated with the account, but I have lost access to that email account due to I'm inactivity.

P.S.
I actually do know the password for my account. What is tripping me up is the requirement to reset the password that I can't get past.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
This is the same person. I've regained access to my account thanks to the help of admin Anthony. I would like the LibertyDefender account deleted/closed if that is at all possible.

Again, thank you for all the help.

Back