• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It is Monday today

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'm studying from home, so Monday is the same as any other day?including weekends!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I had a great Monday. I went into work, got all of my work done within 4 hours of being there, and then got off early and went hiking with my girlfriend.

Sirfetch’d

Monday was pretty good for me as well. I didn't do much when I got home but had a really fun time playing LoL last night. Today was actually a bit more rough as I had to be up at like 5 AM

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I can't even remember what the hell I was doing 4 days ago, honestly.. but it's not like Monday is vastly different for me compared to Friday anyways. The big thing to consider is that today's the last day of the week that I can go to my bank and see a teller, and that my mailbox and such are probably reduced in hours or are closed until Monday

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Mondays are like any other days, but I'm one of those scary people who hates sleep and loves being awake because it means I get to keep doing stuff. Even if I'm tired most of the time :D

TY

I'm currently off on Mondays so they arent as bad as they used to be, now its the Tuesday that is the evil one

Back