• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewphoria

Cup Cake♡♪
Years
May I be a trainer?

YOUNGSTER CHEWY
PIKACHU
ODDISH
TENTACOOL

You can put me wherever and choose the levels.

BTW, this hack looks amazing~

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Okey-dokey. Now for anyone else who wants to be a trainer... TOO BAD! NO MORE RESERVATIONS!
Now I can focus on the rest of the 7 people I need to add.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Sorry if you answered this before, but is Pikachu going to follow you? Good luck too.

Meadow

Years
Sorry if you answered this before, but is Pikachu going to follow you? Good luck too.

Pikachu would follow, but I have no idea how to do that. Adding him to the sprite could be trouble. At the very begining of the game there can't be a Pikachu because you don't have him yet. And don't forget about the times you deposit him. So I'm not sure.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Pikachu would follow, but I have no idea how to do that. Adding him to the sprite could be trouble. At the very begining of the game there can't be a Pikachu because you don't have him yet. And don't forget about the times you deposit him. So I'm not sure.
No offense, and you can choose anything you want, you're in charge, and you are the scripter, but...

PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT PIKACHU FOLLOWING HERO GAG IN!

Whew, sorry. But that Pikachu annoyed the crap out of me. Whenever I put Pikachu in a box, or put it in a slot in my party that isn't the first slot, the happiness level of it would plummet to about 3. Then when I talked to it, it wouldn't look at me!! Then nobody would give me a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or Charmander. I eventually gave up on the game. If you can't train a Pidgey because of a stupid Pikachu, which won't allow you to get any starters, and your rival's pokemon actually DOESN'T FOLLOW HIM AROUND LIKE A MAGNET ON A REFREGIATOR, so he's clearly the LUCKY one, and it isn't fair to you!!!!!!! Why does the stupid Pikachu have to follow you around in Yellow? WHY?????!!!!

BTW, Just realized the whole point of my gigantic post is to ask you "Please don't put the Pikachu in the game, please!" Now I'm embarrased, but too lazy to delete this entire post. <__< Lucky me.

Please don't put that annoying Pikachu in...

NatureKeeper

Nice Hack, Hope it can go... but i lost my FireRed/Leafgreen games....

Years
No offense, and you can choose anything you want, you're in charge, and you are the scripter, but...

PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT PIKACHU FOLLOWING HERO GAG IN!

Whew, sorry. But that Pikachu annoyed the crap out of me. Whenever I put Pikachu in a box, or put it in a slot in my party that isn't the first slot, the happiness level of it would plummet to about 3. Then when I talked to it, it wouldn't look at me!! Then nobody would give me a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or Charmander. I eventually gave up on the game. If you can't train a Pidgey because of a stupid Pikachu, which won't allow you to get any starters, and your rival's pokemon actually DOESN'T FOLLOW HIM AROUND LIKE A MAGNET ON A REFREGIATOR, so he's clearly the LUCKY one, and it isn't fair to you!!!!!!! Why does the stupid Pikachu have to follow you around in Yellow? WHY?????!!!!

BTW, Just realized the whole point of my gigantic post is to ask you "Please don't put the Pikachu in the game, please!" Now I'm embarrased, but too lazy to delete this entire post. <__< Lucky me.

Please don't put that annoying Pikachu in...
Odd, I was able to move Pikachu around my party without any ill effect and I got all of the starters. Also one of the reasons people like a Pokémon Yellow remake is because Pikachu followed you.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Odd, I was able to move Pikachu around my party without any ill effect and I got all of the starters.
Huh, I never got any of the starters. <_< I'm so ticked of at Nintendo. Oh, never mind. I guess I won't play it again. It's sitting in the back of my closet gathering dust. >:-) MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Also one of the reasons people like a Pokémon Yellow remake is because Pikachu followed you.
Really? It always ticked me off.

OK everybody! Let's stop talking about Pokemon yellow and start talking about lightning yellow!

Meadow

Years
My progress is getting slower each day for some reason. Either because I'm lacking motivation or because of FREQUENT BUGS AND GLITCHES!!! Bugs bug me, and they get on my nerves. Every time I hack, I find a major bug or two. I hope this gets better. It's probably my horrible scripting that's causing these bugs. Also, some people are getting impatient. Maybe tomorrow or so I should release a beta 1.81 with a couple of new scripts, a very small update though. Then, I have to get rid of those bugs.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
My progress is getting slower each day for some reason. Either because I'm lacking motivation or because of FREQUENT BUGS AND GLITCHES!!! Bugs bug me, and they get on my nerves. Every time I hack, I find a major bug or two. I hope this gets better. It's probably my horrible scripting that's causing these bugs. Also, some people are getting impatient. Maybe tomorrow or so I should release a beta 1.81 with a couple of new scripts, a very small update though. Then, I have to get rid of those bugs.
Argh... I know how you feel. That's why I'm mapping.(Or maybe I'm just not good at scripting. Yeah, that's it.) Anyways, I hope you fix these problems, and... bugs are supposed to bug you! That's why they're called bugs! Yeah, that wasn't funny...

I wish you best of luck here!

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Hey, dragoon3! Here's some stuff about having Pikachu follow you around...

4. It's near-impossible to make a pokemon follow you around (for those of you who are planning on doing a Yellow remake).
Why? Technically it's possible but requires special script for EVERY tile on EVERY map. Good luck.

Yeah, so this is going to be a problem...

To lukeh: The only open slot is a Scripter, so if you want to be that, PM dragoon3.

Meadow

Years
Hey, dragoon3! Here's some stuff about having Pikachu follow you around...

Yeah, so this is going to be a problem...

To lukeh: The only open slot is a Scripter, so if you want to be that, PM dragoon3.

I'm saying Pikachu following you around is optional. It's hard and might cause more bugs. Pikachu can get annoying anyways...

Oh yeah, beta 0.19 is released! Go to the first page!!! There are probably lots of bugs though.

Last edited:

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
Years
Darn it! Tat is the exact kind of person I need to make my hack, Pokemon Mist. I could do it myself If I knew...

Could I beta test or reveiw or something? Constructive feedback?

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Beta 0.19! I have a question though. Why did you start the betas at 0.18?

The beta # depends on the beta size. And besides, I had to continue from Red's 0.12. The next release will be a beta 2 because it will be pretty lengthy.

Darn it! Tat is the exact kind of person I need to make my hack, Pokemon Mist. I could do it myself If I knew...

Could I beta test or reveiw or something? Constructive feedback?

Yeah, I might have you as a tester or something. If you need help with your hack, just PM me.

Meadow

Years
Does anyone recommend any trainer back-sprite editor? I fixed up Ash's back sprite, but I can't insert it! TILE MOLESTER STOPPED WORKING!!! It has always been good to me but now whenever I try to insert sprites, there is no effect in the game! Any suggestions?

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Does anyone recommend any trainer back-sprite editor? I fixed up Ash's back sprite, but I can't insert it! TILE MOLESTER STOPPED WORKING!!! It has always been good to me but now whenever I try to insert sprites, there is no effect in the game! Any suggestions?

No, sorry. Ugh... That sucks. I hope you fix it... somehow.

this attachment is only 4 dragoon3
Pikachu charsets for RPG maker XP and 2k3? I'm not sure that size works in hacks. Sorry.
Actually, I'm not sure you can put them in hacks anyways. I'm no good at this... -_-;

Yeah, maybe dragoon3 or some other hacker can shed some light on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back