• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favourite Kanto/Johto Gym Leader??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
Years
Kanto: Blaine, because he's so tough that after a volcano destroyed his whole home town, he just built a new gym in a cave. That takes guts.
Johto: Jasmine. She looks so delicate yet has A FREAKING 30 FOOT SNAKE OF IRON.

piplup088

Gamer Girl
Years
My favorite is Misty
GymLeader-Misty.png

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
Johto
Jasmine - She's quiet and sweet. Her Steelix was an interesting challenge in G/S/C the first time I played them.

Whitney - She's whiny, but she's tough. She uses my favorite type of Pokemon, and destroys worlds with her Miltank. (I hated Rollout so much back in the day. ;-; )

Morty - Ghost types are awesome. Also...he's nice to look at. >_>"

Kanto
Blue - Loved his new gym in HG/SS. He's just lots of fun to battle in general anyway, plus he's super nifty.

Blaine - I always loved going through and doing the quizzes. They were probably one of my favorite things to do in the whole game way back when. I just think he's a neat character in general.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
i'd have to say my best kanto gym leader is blane and my best jhoto gym leader would have to be falkner.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
Years
Johto:
I realllyyyyy.. -cough- like Morty. He's just so awesome. Looks good. He's also my second favorite character in the entire series next to Lance.

Kanto:
Would have to be Misty. I only like her because she is a water trainer. That's it. xD
But when it comes to personality and overall bamfness I'd pick Blaine. Sure he's basically pathetic when I battle him, but he's just a fun person in game and in anime.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Blue, Brock, and Jasmine will always be my favorite Gym Leaders of the 1st and 2nd Generation.

Blue's party is fun to battle and Brock greatly improved from just a Geodude to Golems! Jasmine has a Steelix, and a Magnemite or two, which is fun to destroy with my Magmar.

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
Years
Blue becuase he is the only gym leader EVER (Well, Volkner too) T%o get that you can't win w/ one type

Eagledelt

=)?
Years
In Johto hum, probably Clair D: What an epic battle ^-^
Kanto I really love fighting with Blue, however Blaine is very cool too : D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Jasmine because she is kind and caring and gives you Waterfall in Sinnoh :)

Also Janine because she is so under appreciated and is quite a cool yet forgotten gym leader.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
I'd go with Misty in Kanto.

Johto is Falkner.

Most other's in johto seem a little... meh.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
I can't help but think that tons of people will choose Blue...

...because THEY'RE RIGHT!

Out of Johto leaders, however, I'd say... maybe Whitney, for being so sxdzaffing hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back