• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I tried to make a plushie once, but the sewing wasn't strong enough, and it fell apart ;-;

You should make a Twist or Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon :D I would buy some if you made them :DDD

o3o

Years
I tried to make a plushie once, but the sewing wasn't strong enough, and it fell apart ;-;

You should make a Twist or Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon :D I would buy some if you made them :DDD

I might make a Twist one. She's pretty adorable. :3

You would? Oh no, I wouldn't want to make money off them. I would be happy to send you one if it turns out good enough, though. :D

I like to sew, but I'm not that good at it. I might just try Applejack first (she has easy hair and is an earth pony) as a test, and then try and make a unicorn, then a pegasus (with closed wings, open is too hard, plus I'd have to get some sort of wire to keep them upright ;;)

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I might make a Twist one. She's pretty adorable. :3

oh, i do quite aqree~ She's the cutest filly there is, other than the CMC and the Filly versions of the Mane 6

You would? Oh no, I wouldn't want to make money off them. I would be happy to send you one if it turns out good enough, though. :D
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

I like to sew, but I'm not that good at it. I might just try Applejack first (she has easy hair and is an earth pony) as a test, and then try and make a unicorn, then a pegasus (with closed wings, open is too hard, plus I'd have to get some sort of wire to keep them upright ;;)
Pegasus would be the hardest to make of course, and unicorns too. You have to get a special fabric/material (or a wire) for the horn, unless you want it flopping all around the place (Like Twilight's xDDDD)

o3o

Years

oh, i do quite aqree~ She's the cutest filly there is, other than the CMC and the Filly versions of the Mane 6

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

Pegasus would be the hardest to make of course, and unicorns too. You have to get a special fabric/material (or a wire) for the horn, unless you want it flopping all around the place (Like Twilight's xDDDD)

:3

Yeah. D: Anyway, I'm going out tomorrow to get some fabric. :D

And I made this using a template. I'm pretty happy with myself; I recoloured it, did the gradient for her eyes, and pasted the hair and rotated it and resized it from a vector of Pinkie.

Spoiler:

Years
... I bought all six of the $5 dolls. Horrible hair, but they're pretty accurate otherwise.

And I want to show this to everyone, especially the Rainbow Dash fans. Watch at least the first minute until you get to hear her speak.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
omg, that made me laugh so hard. Rainbow Dash sounds like a more grown-up Rarity. "RAINBOWS, DAHHLINGS, RAINBOWS."

And Pinkie Pie sounds like she belongs on the Rugrats, as Chucky's sister. xD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I think they must've spliced Rainbow Dash. They removed all (or most) of her feminine side and it somehow was able to create it's own standalone pony in Rarity.

Rarity is the remnant of the Gen III Rainbow Dash.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
There was actually a pony in Gen. 3 named Rarity and she was a princess. Dunno what she was like but she is the main character for a MLP game for the GBA called MLP: Runaway Rainbow. Also don't know if it's similar to the movie of the same name, as I have never seen it.

Also in Gen. 3, Scootaloo was Dash's sister, if I remember correctly.

So muched changed xD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Scootaloo goes from Dash's sister to her pet. XD. Not a very good change for Scoot. She'd make sense being Dash's sister, since she holds Dash in high regard and usually the younger sibling always looks up to and admires their older sibling.

o3o

Years
Scootaloo goes from Dash's sister to her pet. XD. Not a very good change for Scoot. She'd make sense being Dash's sister, since she holds Dash in high regard and usually the younger sibling always looks up to and admires their older sibling.

Plus she's a pegasus. xD;

I still like to think of Scoot as Dashie's sister, even if it's not canon. It makes sense for them to be related; as you said, Scoot looks up to Dash as a younger sibling would look up to their older brother or sister.

Years

Plus she's a pegasus. xD;

I still like to think of Scoot as Dashie's sister, even if it's not canon. It makes sense for them to be related; as you said, Scoot looks up to Dash as a younger sibling would look up to their older brother or sister.

It would also make the Cutie Mark Crusaders all family of the Mane Ponies. :P
Sweetie Belle - Rarity
Scootaloo - Rainbow Dash
Apple Bloom - Apple Jack

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style! xDDD;;
Be sure to take photos of the plushies after you've made them! I'd love to see them! :>
Eh, the only thing that's keeping me from wanted Scootaloo from being Dashie's sister is the different in their color schemes, lol. o3o
Oh, and anypony(I can't believe I just did that) with an Android phone should download the FiM soundboard on the Market. It's really amusing. xDDDD;;

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
The color scheme could probably be explained in a logical sense if they were related. But they're not, but it would be an interesting discussion piece how two sisters could be related, but be so different in looks.

o3o

Years
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style! xDDD;;
Be sure to take photos of the plushies after you've made them! I'd love to see them! :>
Eh, the only thing that's keeping me from wanted Scootaloo from being Dashie's sister is the different in their color schemes, lol. o3o
Oh, and anypony(I can't believe I just did that) with an Android phone should download the FiM soundboard on the Market. It's really amusing. xDDDD;;

Sure. :3

And Pinkie Pie is pink, whilst her sisters are grey and blue. And she has a brown father and a white mother. Yet, she's still pink.

Years
I always thought Pinkie was an orphan pony and the ponies she was with adopted her.

Did they say anything about it, where those ponies her real family?

There isn't any dialogue that reveals whether or not Pinkie was adopted or not, but I still put my theories of Biology and such on the table. I know it's a stupid discussion for such a casual show, but maybe they have recessive traits for the color in both Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo and Pinkie/Pinkie's Sisters cases.

o3o

Years
I always thought Pinkie was an orphan pony and the ponies she was with adopted her.

Did they say anything about it, where those ponies her real family?

No, she just said 'sisters'. Iirc she doesn't say whether the two adult ponies are her parents or if they're her grandparents or uncle and aunt, but the other two ponies are grey and blue, which either means she was randomly pink or those ponies aren't her parents and at least one of her real parents were blue. Or, she was adopted and she just refers to her step-sisters as sisters.

Back