• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
(Join post with Mark and MacKenzie :D Commodores evolution)

Mark- Blue
MacKenzie-

Commodore seemed fairly depressed... perhaps because of his recent losses? Mark wasn't at all dissapointed in him but Commodore felt he could do way better then this. Mark didn't know why else he would be so down... Commodore suddenly turned his attention toward MacKenzie oddly enough. Mark didn't exactly want to get involved with her again but eh. Commodore was already floating there. Able quickly followed both Mark and Commodore over to MacKenzie.

"Hey!" Mark said to her. "Sorry to bug you and all. Commodore suddenly began to float over to you. He seems rather down at the moment... I can't seem to figure out whats up."

MacKenzie was holding a green egg in the crutch of her arm and her tablet in her free hand. She appeared to be watching something when Commodre approached. She looked up at the porygon briefly before noticing Mark. She actually made a light smile at this. "Hey guy." She then glanced at Commodre again, oblivious as to what the pokemon might want. She couldn't read pokemon like she could some humans. "Yeah, it's cool. Maybe he likes me." She threw it out there, smirking to herself lightly.

Mark laughed a bit. He doubted the Commodore would be fond of Mackenzie... he just lost to her after all. Though Commodore didn't have his eyes on MacKenzie at all. He was more focused on the tablet that she had been holding... the electronic device would surely be a nice place to hide out for a bit... he had been longing to wander in the digital world for awhile. In otherwords, Commodore was homesick.

"Hmm... well I think I finally got a bit of control of Able here. We were doing a little bit of training ourselves." Mark said. Able nudged against Mark insisting that they keep going. She wanted to continue training and training! She had alot of perserverence that was for sure... Commodore floated a little closer to MacKenzie, this time clearly looking at her tablet.

"Um... Commodore? You alright?" Mark wondered. As Commodore stared into the tablet, he eventually digitized himself straight into it. On the screen was an figure of Porygon that looked like some graphic in an old video game.

MacKenzie looked a bit put off by this. Why was Commodore looking at her tablet? Didn't he know that invading one's privacy was extremely rude? She raised an eyebrow at him, stopping what she was doing to stare, only to find him suddenly he vanished. MacKenzie looked down at her tablet to find what looked like a porygon there. Her expression just sort of went blank and she /stared/. "..."

Mark looked at the screen on the Tablet, extremely worried about what Commodore was doing in there. He was going to be in big trouble if Commodore didn't get out... Able looked over MacKenzie's shoulder and chuckled at the sight of the 8-bit porygon.

"Commodore! What are you doing in there? Comon that's hers!" Mark said. Comodore made what looked like a speech bubble pop up next to him. In the bubble was a happy face. He seemed to be using them to express his feelings. Was he happy in there? Well... considering he was a program pokemon, perhaps being in your home environment would make you pretty darned happy.

"Maybe that's what he was so upset about... Commodore was homesick..." Mark said. That didn't change that Commodore was wandering around in MacKenzie's tablet. He was mostly peeking around various files in there, as if he were looking for something...

MacKenzie just sort of stared at the screen of her tablet for a moment before prodding the porygon on the screen. Her expression just sort of read of skepticism. This wasn't really going on, was it? Meanwhile, Porygon wouldn't find a whole lot of interesting stuff in there, as any interesting stuff would be in english as opposed to any sort of computer language. Basically, he'd find an operating system and some software... not to mention an internet connection.

"...I think your porygon may have mistakenly taken a liking to my tablet."

A smirk appeared on her face as she said that. She was of course implying that he had fallen in love with it.

Mark couldn't help but chuckle at MacKenzie's comment. Commodore was a rather unique pokemon in his own right, even if he was won by gambling money... it was better then being stored in the game corner back when the rockets took over. Mark was fairly curious as to what he was doing in there anyways... Commodore opened up some form of command prompt in the tablet and started to tinker around with that a bit. Mark was kind of afraid he was messing up MacKenzie's files or something...

After playing around a bit, Commodore finally found a form of internet connection. He quickly transfered into there which caused Mark to worry a bit. He could easily get lost... though he eventually came out holding some kind of file that he presumingly downloaded. For all Mark knew, he could have pirated that bit of software.

Commodore's 8 bit figure used the file he downloaded as if it were some kind of power up in a video game. His figure began to glow for a moment, infact the white glow was coming out of the screen it seemed. After the bright white glow, Commodore dissapeared from the tablet. Mark though he might have lost Commodore for a second until he realized that he was right behind him... and evolved to!

"Commodore...?" Mark said. He looked happier then ever... and less blocky for sure.

MacKenzie shielded her eyes at the bright light emitting from her tablet. Oh god, her /battery/! Regardless, it soon faded. MacKenzie blinked several times to clear her eyes before looking up at Commodore. She just sort of acknowledged his existance before turning to Mark.

"Riiight..."

She didn't really know what to say, so she just played it cool instead of trying to think of any meaningful response

Mark sort of scratched his head nervously. "Erm... sorry about that. Heh... Hope he didn't mess up your tablet too much. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on him when we're around electronics like that... Sorry for bugging you Mac!" Mark said. He looked back at Commodore who was stareing at Mark blankly.

"Hey Commodore, Why don't we find somebody to battle with? We need to see what you can do before somebody else pulls us into a big battle!" Mark said as he walked off. Commodore nodded happily

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme

Thyme shrugged indifferently and put her arm around Snype. She sat, watching the people go by. Hm... She glanced up and silently watched a few of the battles, but soon lost interest. She turned her attention back to Snype.

"Well, I suppose we could sit and relax a bit," Thyme said, looking at the Sableye. Then she caught sight of a light. One she recognised anywhere. Someone's pokemon was evolving. She glanced over at Mark, but soon lost interest. She leaned her head back against the wall, bored.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N helped the girl up and his eyes went to the direction of the sound of her pokemons' voices, wherever she kept her pokeballs, be it in her bag or on her belt or in her pocket, just wherever, his eyes just seemed to move from one pokemon's pokeball to the next as he listened to each of her pokemon's reactions and feelings. . . or just their hearts.

When Valorie looked back up to him, his eyes were focused a bit on Dragonair's pokeball and he slowly looked back to her.

"You have a very interesting group of friends . . . each one more unique than the last . . . Your Dragonair tends to take your relationship farther . . ."

He gave her a very . . . calm yet delighted smile, the kind you would see for a person overwhelmed by joy though trying to control his emotions and keeping a calm demeanor about him. He was radiating with positive energy, even if his mannerisms are somewhat. . . odd as well as what he just said to her and the way he said it.

"Tell me, what is your name? Are you a student of the Pokemon Trainer Academy?" he asked in a polite and friendly tone.

Someone had caught his interest, and already this person had a deep connection with her pokemon in a way he had only seen Black and White had with their pokemon . . . so long ago.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie kept her pokeballs in a satchel hanging from her shoulder. She found herself wondering where exactly N was looking. Then of course he spoke. Her eyes widened. How... could he know something like that? Her face just sort of paled a bit as she got this major deja vu to one of the several ocassions she had been around MacKenzie. Yet... MacKenzie read her, not her pokemon. N hadn't... said anything about her at all. Still... How did he freaking do that?! It took her a moment to stop gawking and compose herself. Needless to say, this had distracted her from her other problems. She proceeded to pull out Dragonair's pokeball and just sort of stared at it thoughtfully a moment. Could he really know that much about her? What, was she on the internet or something? ...On second thought, she preferred the scenario where he just knew by meeting her. Thus, she chose to believe that scenario, as if believing it would help it be true.

Valorie supposed that since they weren't on the island it would be a bit more difficult than usual to tell whether they were students... It was especially true considering that those bullies had stolen her dorm jacket. She wondered if she would get in trouble for not having it at some point. I mean, it wasn't like there was a strict dress code or anything. Regardless, she spoke up in a slightly nervous voice, Dragonair's pokeball still held up in front of her.

"My name's Valorie Ryder. I'm a student from suicune dorm..."

She wasn't in the mood to brag about her dorm. Not when her fellow dorm mates had abused her so recently.

"Are you a teacher..?"

She was curious. It seemed like he was, but who was she to say? They hadn't met before.

Megaman765

Years
Commodore was extremly energetic. He was practically floating around Mark in circles! Whatever problems he was having earlier were fixed quickly. It made Mark happy at the very least to see that he had done something right. While walking about he noticed Valorie had bumped into some green haired kid. He was unaware that of who the guy actually was as he looked alot younger then he was supposed to be. He didn't want to bug Valorie though. If he kept running into her it would almost be considered stalking.

"Hey Commodore, What do ya say we find somebody to do a one on one battle with? We gotta test out your new form!" Mark said happily. Commodore hopped up and down in excitement as the two began to search for an opponent.

Snype

Snype relaxed with Thyme and sighed contently. Snype would have never guessed he would have ended up with Thyme... something about her really stuck out. He just wanted to be there to help her out whenever she needed it. And he could somehow relate with Thyme... when he did, a whole know side of her could be seen.

Snype lightly rubbed her leaf like arm with his right hand. "I could get used to being in Saffron. This is an environment I could get used to. Hehe. Urban areas are so full of life. Make's it better for me to go off and stir some trouble for fun. Hehe. How about you Thyme?" Snype asked.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
"A pleasure to meet you Valorie, and your pokemon as well," he said as he looked down at the pokeball with Dragonair and crouched so he was at the same level as the pokeball.

"Hello there, Dragonair," he said with a smile and a small wave of his hand towards to pokeball.

He stood back up and crossed his arms as he looked up at the ceiling as if in thought. "Hmm. . . Yes. And no. Everyone has something to teach one another, whether we choose to call them a teacher or not."

He gave a light grin back to Valorie again. "But enough of that. You just think I'm probably just mindlessly rambling and wouldn't care too much to hear my ideals so I will give you the truth. In some ways I am a teacher yes, but I am also a student. The same can be said for the academy. I and my friends are interns, and we simply are to teach the students and at the same time better learn how to teach."

He let that all sink in for a moment to see whether or not she understood what he said before he gave a short easy answer. "In plainest of terms, I am an intern Valorie."

What a strange individual this boy is. Or. . . well a young man at best.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme

Thyme looked at Snype a moment, thinking about her answer.

"I generally prefer nice wide open plains. With nice grass so tall, it reaches right over my head. Just laying back and sleeping out in the sun. That sounds pretty nice. Cities and forests and the like are just way too cramped for me. But I'll go anywhere as long as I'm with Brian... Or you..." Thyme said, mumbling those last words. She wasn't quite sure why. In truth, she had spent most of her life after Logan had tried to kill her infields and meadows. And when the flowers bloomed in the spring time, it was just breath taking. She could still recall where a certain meadow was near Brian's home in Hoenn. She used to slip out there when Brian had to leave for school, as it was better than being around his mother.

"Heh, I'll have to take you to visit Brian's home. It's all the way in Hoenn. I bet you'd like it, especially in the spring time," Thyme said with a small smile. She leaned her head on his shoulder and watched the people coming and going. She was glad Snype had found this nice little corner away from most people. Thyme was not good with large crowds. Too many people put her in a bad mood if she was forced to stay with them. And then there was all the noise people made. She hated loud noises, as Snype had seen when Mark was battling Quin.

Megaman765

Years
"Wide open plains huh? I'm sure it a site to behold... I'd love to see it for myself Thyme... though in my own defense, the city is sure a sight to see when its night time. If we ever get the chance to, we need to find a tall building to go on top of and just check out the view from there. Not only can you see the bright night lit city, but you can see the rest of the land from there as well... I've never seen it for myself but I bet its breathtaking..." Snype said. He could see himself living with being in plains... he had been used to the outdoors as of late. Though his home environment being caves, that was more perfered then the urban settings.

"Heh... hope Bri's parents like Sableye more then they like Snivys. Kehehe" Snype joked as he rested his head against Thyme's. "Though... I dunno if you'd be interested in Celedon. Personally, I like it but theres alot of shady types around there. The Game Corner is a pretty fun place though if your up for taking a chance... I think Mark would perfer to stay away from Celedon though... he's not too fond of his parents..."

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Author's Note: Due to the fact that i am blind *kidding* and cannot read rules i am going to discontinue the introduction of Jason and just start from where he has been during the intervention so yeah... no more rule breaking, i hope.

Jason
The Pokémon Center was still thriving with activity, but the cushions were so comfy that Jason was happily napping there. But the noise had eventually became too much.

Jason finnaly came back from Dreamland and his eyes drooped open, he stared at the wall to the left of him, all the time thinking 'huh cream, not a bad colour' as he slouched up into a sitting position a minature Pokéball came out of his pocket and hit the ground on it's front, the ball grew and than opened, a beam of white light came out and out emerged a Ralts.

Ralts opened his eyes and yawned, he then turned around to Jason, who hadn't noticed that he was released, Ralts eyes rolled and he jumped on to the sofa, that Jason was sitting on.

'Huh maybe it actually doesn't suit the theme perhaps more of a pink colour to go with the nurses' he was still thinking about the colour of the wall which had somehow brought him to a sleep induced trance.

Ralts tugged at his sleeve hoping to get his attention, "Hey Jay, turn around".

Jason turned to look at Ralts and with a few seconds of scanning him he realised, what was going on.

"Oh yeah thanks Ralts" with that he reached into his back pocket and brought a small comb and a pocket mirror, he instinctiviely combed his hair into his usual fashion and smiled in the mirror.

Ralts jumped on his lap and scowled at him "Thats not what i was going to tell you, why are you so stupid in the morning?"

Jason didn't really take in the scowl, until another few seconds later he was brought back into a second realisation.

"How did you get out of your Pokéball?"

Ralts smacked his forehead and turned away from him "Seriously stupid, sometimes i think your worse than Electrike"

Jason looked at him with a slight sense of disgust, one for calling him stupid and another for insulting Electrike in the process.

"You know you really shouldn't be insulting Electrike like that, he has never said anything mean to you yet you always reject him when he tries to make converation with you" replied Jason.

"Well maybe if he said something half-way intellegent than perhaps i might actually want to interact with him"

"Do you want me to make you battle?" said Jason, who used the 'battle' as some kind of threat against Ralts.

"Actually i wouldn't mind a quick one-on-one since you never bother to challenge anyone to a battle, i'm becoming quite sloppy"

Jason seemed shocked by the result, the threat had quite obviously backfired but her wasn't sure how to react to it, until he decided that perhaps he should agree with Ralts for once.

"Fine than, lets go find you a battle" replied Jason, who got up and performed some streches to get his body mobile agains, he began to leave when another call from Ralts was heard.

"Oi Jay!"

"What now?" asked Jason

"Ball?" replied Ralts pointing to a Pokéball on the ground. Jason gave him a sarcastic smile, which Ralts instantly gave back. and picked it up.

"You walking or are you gonna be carried?" asked Jason, who changed his voice into a baby one to try to get Ralts annoyed.

"You know i really don't care that you are pulling your faces at me and trying to get me to become so stubborn as to actually walk, i'll take the lift please" Ralts replied with his arms held high.

Jason was getting served by his own Pokémon, which he had learned to deal with by now so he gave in to his own deal.

"Why did i have to be such a good role model to make you turn into a sarcastic, skeptisic, intelligent Pokémon?" Jason moaned whilst picking up Ralts.

Ralts jumped onto his shoulder and replied to him "Don't flatter yourself, you learned from me".

Ralts than slapped him on his back and percieved to action Tauros-riding gestures as he left the healing centre.

2nd Authors Note: Anyone fancy a one-on-one battle?

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier and Riley

The battle had taken a turn for the worst. Riley had beaten the onix and then Xavier had switched to Maria... who quickly got knocked out by Brocks Golem... however in the end Riley had finished it off.

Brocks last pokemon was about to be sent out. Xavier braced himself for the worst, however looked confused when a small happiny was sent out. Xavier smiled at what was to be an easy fight.

On his command Riley charged at the happiny with a fully loaded Karate chop.

"It's over!" Xavier cried, but Brock simply smiled.

"Happiny used pound!" He cried.

In an almost childish way the happiny ducked under Rileys karate chop like nothing and raised its fist full force into Rileys jaw.

The Riolu was sent flying ten feet into the air, then landed in a heap at his trainers feet. A one hit KO, Xavier returned his pokemon and furrowed his brow.

Xavier

Xavier didn't know what to think. He had lost, to such a pitiful pokemon no less. Was he really that weak? Needless to say he was very confused.

He looked up to see Brock approaching him.

(I'll have to post more later cause I have to go :3, soz for the pretty short/bad post)

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie was a bit put off by the speech. Sheesh! What, was he bragging about his intelligence? That so wasn't fair. He had a bunch of years advantage! Regardless, she didn't take serious offense to this. She'd feel like a total loser if she got upset over someone putting themselves up. She herself was often one to take pride in what she did, stroking her own ego so to speak. Putting people down was another matter entirely. She didn't much like that side of the coin, especially when she was the target of it. Perhaps that was the reason she was so hesitant to put others down. Treat others as you want to be treated, right?

Valorie sort of gave an awkward attempt at a humble smile in response to N's compliment. That is to say, she tried to be humble, but it just came off a bit awkward instead. Having someone say nice to meet you would totally be an inappropriate time to gloat.

"Thanks..! I'm--uh..."

What had she been about to say? Her train of thought had somehow driven straight off a cliff while she wasn't watching it. After a moment she gave up trying to get it back.

"It's nice to meet you too sir."

And the awkwardness. Totally still there. Perhaps N was articulating just a bit too much for the thirteen year old to take in all at once.

"What's your name..?"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Granted, N wasn't trying to gloat. He was only being honest about what he thought of the terms and what he thought of himself.

Valorie's awkward smile kinda made his own fade away and turn into a look of honest confusion, wondering if he did something wrong to make her react that way.

Granted one of his pokemon had to remind him that he was a teacher talking to a student. Some students are bound to be a bit hesitant and uncomfortable when talking with teachers.

"P-please no need to call me sir. I don't wish to make you feel uncomfortable by having to treat me the same as the other teachers at the academy," he replied to her greeting. "I'd prefer if I'd at least be able to get along with my students on more friendlier terms and less of the formal behavior teachers and students usually get along."

She asked him his name. He was a bit unsure of how people would react if they were to hear his name, or if any of the students would've still remembered or heard of team plasma many years ago when they were much younger. He now a sad smile on his face.

"Ah, yes, my name. . . " Well here goes nothing. Let's just hope people won't still overreact. "Since I'm an intern, I don't want you to feel like you have to call me Mr or Professor or Doctor or Teacher. I honestly don't feel like I'm any one of those."

He gave a small sigh.

"My name is N. N Harmonia."

Behold, one of the Champions of the Unova Region, the King of Team Plasma, and one of the Legendary Heroes.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie seemed a bit surprised when he asked her not to call him sir. She didn't often have teachers ask her not to call them by a term of respect. As he went on, she had to wonder. Was he one of those guys that thought that he could teach better if could make his students think he was just one of them, only a teacher? She wasn't exactly aware of what exactly the difference between an intern and a regular teacher was, needless to say. Though, she wasn't exactly opposed to his request. Given, what else was she supposed to call him until he gave her his name?

Abruptly, Valorie became aware of a sadness about N that she hadn't been aware of moments before. What was up with that? She couldn't really understand. She couldn't begin to imagine what could be bothering the guy she had just met. He seemed kind of reluctant. Was his name really silly or something? N proceeded to give his name. Valorie briefly acknowledged his first name, waiting a moment to hear his last. It was second nature for her to look for an authority figure's last name. After a brief moment though something seemed to click in her brain. Wait... N? He had said N, twice in fact. It was a rather strange name; not one you would expect to hear, well, ever really. I mean honestly, almost nobody went with a name that simple. That being said, she recalled having heard that name before, from when she was significantly younger. An old man had been traveling around giving speeches throughout Unova. It had even been on the news. N would free everyone's pokemon. N had awakened a legendary dragon.

Valorie just sort of gawked at N in partial disbelief. On one hand, could that really be the same N she had heard about? On the other, were there even any other people with that name alive? Valorie found herself unsure what to say. Did she ask him? Did she feign ignorance? As if the latter would work. Perhaps it was more polite though. She found herself indecisive. Instead she became anxious and fiddled with Dragonair's pokeball to busy with her hands.

"U-Um..."

She wanted to ask, but a part of her said not to.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
He closed his eyes and let out another small sigh as he saw her reaction.

"I have nothing to hide from my friends or from the teachers or students at the academy. If you wish to ask something of me you may. I only hope you will be as honest with me as I will be with you."

And he continued to watch Valorie, waiting for her to ask a question he knew he was going to hear multiple times from different people at the academy and for the rest of his life so long as people continued to remember that incident. Rather lonely being in this predicament by himself. Sure his pokemon would support him, but the people would always look to him to ask him those questions. He wondered if those two trainers from long ago, his first true human friends were ever in this same kind of predicament he would be in whenever he introduced himself and if so he wondered how they always managed to deal with it.

He missed them in a way. It's been years since he saw either of them. It would be nice to see them again, although he wasn't sure how he would.

Still, such things are in the future, and right now he was in the present, and as of such would need to deal with Valorie on his own right now. He couldn't always look to others for support all the time. This is one of those battles he had to fight on his own for right now.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of stared at N with this concerned expression for a few moments. After which she took a short but rather deep breath. She had to ask, otherwise it would bug her for goodness knows how long. What if she was actually standing in front of /that/ N? What if she missed her chance to ask and never knew? She had to ask, even if it meant perhaps making him uncomfortable.

"Are you... /that/ N?"

It was the only way she could think of to phrase her question. It was implied who exactly she was talking about, and she seemed to expect him to be honest about it rather than outright accusing him. She let that question hang, asking no more. Whether that's all she wanted to know or whether she wanted him to talk about it was left unsaid, but perhaps implied in some way or another. Valorie seemed to find herself staring. She wasn't trying to be rude, but the situation had totally drawn her full attention. Meanwhile, her pokemon didn't really have any idea what was going on out there, primarily because of their limited ability to understand english beyond simple things and partially because they hadn't exactly been watching the news at the time.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason

"Are you going to find one or not?" persisted Ralts. His head was drooped over Jason's soldier like some sort of sock Aipom.

"I'm looking for one alright, just 'hang' on" snickered Jason.

Ralts performed yet another eyeroll before imperosnating a comedic drum clap 'ba dum dum tish'.

Jason gave another sigh, before turning his head for another look around, Jason had no real intention of looking for a battle, but more for looking around for a chips (french fries) stand so he could perhaps distract Ralts.

"That's it if you don't find a trainer or Pokémon right now i will use Confusion on your thick skull, and than you will be sorry" shouted Ralts.

"Fine why don't you choose a trainer and challenge them yourself?" shouted Jason

"Because i am a Pokémon and so they would not understand and then probably want to catch me" replied Ralts whos voice went even louder than Jasons.

"At least than you would still get a battle" who lowered his voice slightly.

"Yeah well... it won't happen so how about i pick the person to challenge than you do what your useful for which is issuing the challenge" replied Ralts.

Ralts stood up on Jason's head and looked around he did a full 360 degrees scan of what he could before pointing to a girl near by.

"Her"

"Where?" asked Jason.

"The girl i am pointing too, who else?"

Jason looked to find a girl with golden blonde hair wearing a purple turtle neck, she had deep ocean blue eyes, and a pink hat, skirt and boots, with black leggings, at least Jason though it was the correct terminology, talking to a perculiar looking man with long green hair that matched his own eyes perfectly, his attire looked very casual, with a white shirt that was unbuttoned at the top, he had, what Jason thought, a Rubix cube hanging on a keychain, he had long grey trouses with green trainers poking through at the bottom.

"I shouldn't just interupt another student talking to... a man"

"Do you want that Confusion? Oh and don't forget Synchronoise can deafen you as well"

Jason froze at the thought, his mind pictured the last time Ralts had used that deafening attack directly at him. Than he turned to see Ralts staring at him with his eyes closed, confusing but he was definately staring.

"You just want me to go red when i greet the girl, don't you?"

Ralts stared back at him with a widened smile and a nod to confirm Jason's accusations.

Jason just sucked it up and went forward towards them, 'musn't forget manners and customs', paced through his mind.

He approched them cautiosly, hoping they would turn to him instead of him having to interupt them. No luck.

"Excuse me young Madam and Sir, my Ralts and i were hoping to have a one-on-one battle with someone and for some certain reason my Ralts has chosen you for him to battle with" calmly said Jason, Jason was actually being a worthile gentlemen which was very rare.

Ralts whispered in his ear "Your going red, don't mess it up now".

Jason still kept a straight face with only one thought going through his mind 'I am going to kill him one day'.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N's face still had that sad grin there when Valorie asked that question. There were a few moments of silence before he replied to her.

"I'm afraid so," he said to her in a very apologetic voice.

Before either of them could continue some boy approached them and spoke to them. He looked over to the boy a bit intrigued at them.

Does the boy and his Raltz really have a good enough connection that he could understand Raltz, much like his own ability to communicate with pokemon? The thought was quickly dismissed in a moment as he recalled Raltz was a Psychic type pokemon. Some have been known to have telepathic capabilities and are able to somewhat better communicate with their trainers as a result, but still. . . He was curious how far their communication went and how it was done.

He raised an eyebrow at the Raltz's comment. "That's not a very nice thing to say. Surely you have better faith in your friend than that, Raltz."

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of gawked at N when he answered the question. She had more, since he hadn't expanded on that at all, but all of a sudden another boy had approached. Valorie noticed him before he spoke. She just sort of closed her mouth. She /really/ wanted to ask N some questions, but she considered perhaps that she was too impatient perhaps. After all, he was a teacher right? He also didn't seem to be all that scary, though he did talk a bit too fast.

The boy addressed her in a way she considered excessively formal, but she would not complain. It was a term of respect, and that she could appreciate. She turned to the boy and offered him a friendly expression, though many things were on her mind threatening to distract her. Something seemed perhaps a bit off about the boy, though Valorie couldn't quite place her finger on it. It was something about the way he acted. Her expression became ever so slightly curious.

"Oh..! Um... sure! If you want to."

She then proceeded to shift her weight to one hip, placing one of her hands on said hip. She simultaneously developed a rather competitive expression on her face. Despite what Ciel and Skye had said, she was not about to back down from a challenge. She silently thought about who to use. She hadn't used Charizard in a while. Then again she had recently applied TMs to her pokemon. Perhaps it was just important to test out their new moves.

charizardicon.png
Charizard ♀ Lv. 40 (Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Flamethrower, Belly Drum, Iron Tail, Counter)
148i.png
Dragonair ♀ Lv. 51 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Shock Wave, Safeguard, Extremespeed, Dragon Rush)
flygonicon.png
Flygon ♀ Lv. 48 (Crunch, Attract, Steel Wing, Facade, Dragon Claw, Roost)
frilish.png
Frillish ♀ Lv. 35 (Absorb, Scald, Night Shade, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Constrict)
fraxureicon.png
Fraxure ♀ Lv. 41 (Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Night Slash, Protect, Reversal, Counter)
swinubicon.png
Swinub ♂ Lv. 31 (Ancient Power, Body Slam, Amnesia, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Curse)

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Once Dante got to the healing station, he recalled Elekid back into it's pokeball and placed that pokeball, along with Rufflet's and Combusken's pokeball, onto the tray for them to get healed.

A couple seconds later

Dante looked at his poketch to see how long the healing will take. Just then, the healing station stopped and on the screen showed Dante that the healing was done.

"Hmm, that was quick", Dante said to himself, grabbing his pokeballs off the tray. Then, he let out his pokemon to feed them. "Okay, come on out guys."

With that, all three of his pokemon appeared out of their pokeballs. Dante then started to tap on his poketch and flip through the apps until he reached the "Pokemon List" app. He reached into his bag and took out some pokemon food and gave it to his pokemon. Dante's Rufflet, however, grabbed some food in it's beck and flew off. The Rufflet then dropped some of the food and it disappeared from sight and reappear near the falling food and grabbed it. This shocked Dante, for which he didn't know when Rufflet learn a move like that.

"Whoa, Rufflet", Dante said shocked. "What move was that?"

Hmm, could it be Aerial Ace. No, it could be that move. Dante thought.

Just then, Rufflet was still eating it food, didn't notice where he was going and almost flew into a man with green hair and cap whom was talking to a girl that was wearing the white beanie. Rufflet quickly dodged the man by flying over him. After that happened, Rufflet crashed into the ground after flying over the man. However, Dante was lost in thought until he saw what was going on.

"Oh no", Dante said, putting his hands on his head. Dante then started to run over to where Rufflet crash landed. Combusken and Elekid saw what happened as well and followed Dante.

"Rufflet, are you alright?", and Dante once he got to where Rufflet crashed. Rufflet, who was a bit battered from the crash, got up to it's feet and shakes the dirt off it's feathers. Dante bent over and picked up his Rufflet. Obviously, Dante see that there was another person there, mostly because he was focused on what happened to Rufflet. "So, I take it that your alright?"

"I'm sorry for what there", Dante said turning around to face to the group. "My Rufflet was a bit distracted by some food."

After Dante said that, he smiled as if he was embarrassed.

"Oh, my name is Dante Redson", he said, extending his hand out for a handshake, not caring whom he shock hands with.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Author's Note: It seems that PkMnTrainer Yellow (Valorie) did not seem to notice Bassiroth's (N's) post (repsonse) so i am trying to make sense to it all.
Jason

Ralts sharpely turned its head to the green haired man, his eyes scanned him cautiously.

"Did you just understand me or was that all a mere coincedence?" asked Ralts, with a very confused expression.

Jason did not seem to notice what the man had said, he barely even paid attention that he was there, the girl didn't seem to notice what he had said either, like she was thrown off by something, Jason only concentrated on the girl 'can't mess it up now, just forget Ralts, he is the one who is stupid'.

"
Oh..! Um... sure! If you want to" she replied.

Jason suddenly manned up a bit, 'well she didn't reject my offer so at least i am not too bad at first impressions'.

Ralts was still looking at the green haired man with caution, until she caught glimpse of a white and black bird flying towards the green haired man.

Ralts only had enough time to shout "Lookout", but it did not matter the bird flew over him only to crash land a few feet away.

The girl and Jason turned to see a cashed bird laying on the floor

A few seconds later a boy came running, hands on head, towards the fallen Pokémon followed by two Pokémon, one which Jason recognised as Combusken.

The boy checked the bird Pokémon for any injuries, like any good loving trainer would and he turned towards them.

"I'm sorry for what happened there" the boy said.

"My Rufflet was a bit distracted by some food"

Ralts whispered to Jason "Remind you of anyone?".

Jason quickly sneered at the comment, thinking of Electrike and his constant hunger, but kept a straight face as he saw the boy was smiling in an expression of embaressment.

"Oh, my name is Dante Redson" he then extended an arm for a handshake.

Jason's mind suddenly screamed to himself 'Damn it, why didn't i introduce myself?'.

2nd Author's Note: I'm sorry i keep referring N as the green haired man, it's just that Jason and Ralts do not actually know him and that is his most obvious feature.

Last edited:
Back