• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
i use the Link Cable to my Kadabra but Its not working Plus im stuck to Erika's Room
pls Help me

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
well i showed pics and took advice first time and got same issue by trying multiple clean roms. even posted pic and videos but aparently seem u skipped those posts of video showing how glitch and where and exactly how happens so u know where in game it is for future.

so far me and 2-3 others i seen have same issue in thread and also noticed you ignored them. if more one person came across same issue of course it addressed. i was tryin to tell you and told you many times with more detail every time. and you just kept asking if clean rom when if you read all posts i mentioned multiple times i have in fact used clean roms. and more one.

but i did enjoy the game and all hard work. well done just few kinks to work out.

and i didnt want to seem like bad person or anything and never demanded you to release patch asap. just wanted to get u to be aware it is a glitch and to check it out. i am in no rush release new beta in 6 month if u want. longer you take to release better it is.

a) Like I said, I didn't experience those problem or issue, so I ask you about those details for confirmation, what part of it don't you understand?
b) How did you know I ignore them? because I didn't reply? You expect me to quote and reply every single comment? That's not how it works dude, I see a comment, and I quote one of them to see where the issue lies. I'm not going to go back and hunt for every exact quote from different people just to reply.
c) Just because you sent me a screenshot or a video doesn't mean I get the problem straight away. I need to ask details to make sure first. It's not just the warping that is the problem. If open the rom in Advance Map, you'll see that there's no problem with the warping, and that it's something else. In addition, If you think asking what version of rom you used, etc is an insult then I'm sorry to say you'll probably haven't experience far worst insults in your life.
d) From the very beginning, whenever people post a glitch, I always ask the same question (new savefile, new beta, d1.0 rom, etc) and tell them to do the same thing. They cooperate, and I appreciate it. It's not an insult, so please don't acting like you're being victimize.
e) If you don't want to seem like a bad person then stop acting snarky, and trying to make me look like I'm apathetic, and I'm just brushing over the glitches. People send me messages and email about glitches, and I'm addressing them. I don't have time to address all of them at once. Sometime I don't reply doesn't mean I ignored them. It just mean I'm fixing the glitch and don't have time to reply, or I just didn't see the message.
f) If you don't want to seem demanding, then stop posting comments like "Herp derp, save your breathe derp... I posted simillar derp problems, and the herp derp creator make me look like derp derp idiot". <- Not only it's a lie that you claimed I'm brushing over your problems, but you're also making my credibility look bad because I didn't magically address your problem straightaway.

So don't act like a big baby about how the "big bad rockmanmegaman is ignoring my post because I didn't reply straight away".

i use the Link Cable to my Kadabra but Its not working Plus im stuck to Erika's Room
pls Help me

I haven't program the evolution trading in the game yet. I was gonna but I quickly released beta 6 when my friend passed away because I didn't want to work on it for awhile. I've only just resumed work like 2 weeks ago, and I already feel like it was a mistake thanks to some people. As for Erika's room, I've came up with a fix and would upload the fix soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
i never good with words and sometimes get upset when asked same question over and over and such. and apoligize for it. you do good work just hard to explain things and make small details overly confusing.

maybe seemed like u brushing me off when u kept asking me every post if i did clean rom even though i replied i used clean rom/
and you even qouted on few posts of that i mentioned i used clean roms from multiple sites and funny cause you asked if i used a clean rom on those.
as if if i didnt even mention it.

but if you can qoute something makes people feel frustrated when in post you qouted answered the question you asking. afterall the answer was before your replied.

and again sorry for getting upset and saying u brushed me off.

all i wanted to do was help and not make u seem like bad person but try not to ask same question and ask follow up.

your game is very fun and nicely done i enjoyed playing it and hope u do more.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
i never good with words and sometimes get upset when asked same question over and over and such. and apoligize for it. you do good work just hard to explain things and make small details overly confusing.

maybe seemed like u brushing me off when u kept asking me every post if i did clean rom even though i replied i used clean rom/
and you even qouted on few posts of that i mentioned i used clean roms from multiple sites and funny cause you asked if i used a clean rom on those.

but if you can qoute something makes people feel frustrated when in post you qouted answered the question you asking. afterall the answer was before your replied.

all i wanted to do was help and not make u seem like bad person but try not to ask same question and ask follow up.

Now how did I ask the same question over and over again? Please check the comment from before. I've asked you once, and when you answered, I never ask the question again. What do you mean no follow up. If there's a glitch, ofcourse I want to know the full detail behind it, obviously there would be follow up.

"but if you can qoute something makes people feel frustrated when in post you qouted answered the question you asking. afterall the answer was before your replied."

^ I don't understand that.

"and you even qouted on few posts of that i mentioned i used clean roms from multiple sites and funny cause you asked if i used a clean rom on those.
as if if i didnt even mention it."

^ I never said use clean rom from multiple sites. I said I tried roms from emupaardise before (e.g. Emerald) and that was glitchy, and suggested maybe that was a problem. Dont' put words in my mouth that I told use different roms from many different sites

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years

Try Firered Rom from the Coolrom website it Works fine with me

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
JcB0619
oddly i did try coolroms and few clean roms from other sites

i even asked friend got clean fire red from friend who did development seen as i figured atleast his would be clean and work he patched it for me so i couldnt mess up this.

i dunno why but it some weird glitch few people had.

but ill keep my mouth shut seen as all i do is piss of this guy. oddly dunno why he one only people i knew who got upset and such.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
i found bug .
xzmzwtjzjmi2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
the yellow thing is where its stuck and the red thing is where is me , and i can move only in small area .
its happend when i talk to this sailor in the ss Anne

sorry for my bad english

Years
Lol i just started 6.5 and was ready to report bugs.. but ok i will try 6.9 now and post later if i find anything again

Btw im using firered 1.0 emuparadise for all my firered hacks the rom is 100% fine
And the emerald rom from emuparadise worked with crystaldust i dont see how its bugged

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
the yellow thing is where its stuck and the red thing is where is me , and i can move only in small area .
its happend when i talk to this sailor in the ss Anne

sorry for my bad english[/QUOTE]

Just ignore that sailor.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 20, 2014
Hey guys I'm new here and to rom hacks, and I really want to try this but I don't have any idea what I'm doing. I've downloaded VisualBoyAdvance and the beta 6.5 file, but I don't know what to do next and my computer says it does not know what to do with .ips files. I'm on a mac btw...please help asap I'd really appreciate it.

Years
please I need help:((((
I recently downloaded beta 6.9 and when i try to play it says theres an error, something about unsupported file type.
p.s. I use VBA

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Hey guys I'm new here and to rom hacks, and I really want to try this but I don't have any idea what I'm doing. I've downloaded VisualBoyAdvance and the beta 6.5 file, but I don't know what to do next and my computer says it does not know what to do with .ips files. I'm on a mac btw...please help asap I'd really appreciate it.
Luckly for you, I was a Mac User Myself. so Read My tutoral Below
please I need help:((((
I recently downloaded beta 6.9 and when i try to play it says theres an error, something about unsupported file type.
p.s. I use VBA
you need to Patch it to a ROM Dude. so Read My tutoral Below

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Download the Patch on the 1st Post (Since You Guys Downloaded the IPS patch File Already just skip to Step 2)

2.Download a Rom Patcher

For Windows OS
use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac OS
Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )

3. download A Clean Firered USA Rom)

4. done just play it with a gba emulator

(if don't have the programs,The Rom google it, Cause Sharing Roms is Against The Forum Rules or how to patch roms there are alot of tutorials on youtube)
[NOTICE When rom patching Always make sure you have The Right Region]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I found a bug/glitch, every item I find reappears after I picked them up. This only happens when I enter a building, so if I get out of the frame where the item is, and go back again, it's not there, but as I said, when I enter a house, and go back to the item place, it's there again. It's not a bad thing, because I have 10 link cables and potions and such, lol. Also, I can't seem to catch a Staryu with the Old Rod given by the maid. I tried Youtube of course, but there are only people playing beta 2.5, where the Maid is dressed as a Psyduck, which isn't the case in 6.9 I suppose, and they caught the Staryu in the gym, but after 20 times of trying to fish in the Gym, I DON'T EVEN GET A NIBBLE (see what I did there), so I'm kinda stuck

Edit: I found a Staryu, had to Old Rod the living hell out of the water outside the gym

Last edited:
Years
I found a bug/glitch, every item I find reappears after I picked them up. This only happens when I enter a building, so if I get out of the frame where the item is, and go back again, it's not there, but as I said, when I enter a house, and go back to the item place, it's there again. It's not a bad thing, because I have 10 link cables and potions and such, lol. Also, I can't seem to catch a Staryu with the Old Rod given by the maid. I tried Youtube of course, but there are only people playing beta 2.5, where the Maid is dressed as a Psyduck, which isn't the case in 6.9 I suppose, and they caught the Staryu in the gym, but after 20 times of trying to fish in the Gym, I DON'T EVEN GET A NIBBLE (see what I did there), so I'm kinda stuck

Edit: I found a Staryu, had to Old Rod the living hell out of the water outside the gym

Try not fishing in the gym next time lol i got a staryu on my first try right outside the gym (:

Oh btw Rockmanmegaman, i'll post pics in a bit, just need to set a new way to take them on my iphone because my sleep button is jammed lol.

But the lunar ribbon and solar ribbon both don't work on eevee in the new 6.9. The celadon gym was fixed though so thank you for that (: I dont mind having an eevee for the time being though :P
I didnt continue a save, i started over.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
I have a Problem in this Beta 6.9 i can't Evolve my Kadabra, im using Link Cable but nothing Happens Pls Help me

Last edited:

Trainer 781

^- Ya, I think the creator forgot to update Kadabra's evolution. I checked it through a pokemon hack editor, it still listed the requirement to evolve Kadabra as trade only. What you can do is download a game editor like PGE or YAPE, then go to their pokemon editor section and change the condition for Kadabra's evolution into something else (like level up or item triggered) or wait for the creator to fix it. I changed the condition to a moon stone xD.

Back