• 46 replies

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
14,069 posts
6.4 Years
I'd personally rather reserve judgment on Byleth until we can actually play the character. Trailer footage from a November build of the character isn't what I'd call a good resource for guessing how good or bad the character is going to be. The poor mobility is a concern to me though.

What I'm really hoping for right now though is that Byleth does not drop at some ungodly hour tomorrow. I want to play tomorrow, and if they become available at like 10:30 pm EST or some muk like that it's basically the same as them dropping on the 29th instead =[
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."
Advertiser Content

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
21,368 posts
7.9 Years
Which of these Generation VIII Pokémon do you think is going to become a downloadable playable character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter Pass, Vol. 2, do you think it's Inteleon or what? Please let me know what you might think, thanks.
Intelleon would be interesting but Cinderace seems more likely to me.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 59 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,555 posts
11.2 Years
I'd rather have Rillaboom in smash, tbh. We already have Greninja and Incineroar, so it's time for a Grass starter in Smash.
...Also, while I don't play smash ultimate at all, I've played through both the story of Melee and Brawl to some capacity.

But if Knuckles gets in Smash, I will buy it in an instant, I don't care how bad I'll probably suck.
Theme: Ramuda Amemura
Pair: Shinji
Age 30
Male
Ohio
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
905 posts
12.6 Years
I've only been playing a week and this game is already tilting me

Literally everyone is better at Ultimate than I am

I guess I'm done online until I get all of the characters and complete World of Light at the minimum

😡
PROUD Anti-Brony
We Fight. We Overcome. We Believe. The Roman Reigns of the internet.

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
14,069 posts
6.4 Years
I've only been playing a week and this game is already tilting me

Literally everyone is better at Ultimate than I am
That's the natural thing to expect? If you've only been playing it for a week and aren't someone who's got a strong foundation already, of course most people are gonna be better than you. Most people aren't good at something when they start.

Definitely start with World of Light though to unlock all the non-DLC characters so you have as many possible available to see who suits you most. Afterwards it wouldn't hurt to look around and try to find some information on fighting fundamentals and a starter guide for whichever character(s) you wanna main. From there it's mainly a lot of experience and actively trying to learn things.
Nah ンン

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
14,069 posts
6.4 Years
I....really don't know how you expect to get better without putting in work, but ok
Nah ンン
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted March 5th, 2020
2 posts
103 Days
But if Knuckles gets in Smash, I will buy it in an instant, I don't care how bad I'll probably suck.
Well, he's in as an assist at least... I don't see why they don't just "upgrade" some of the assist trophies to playable during these DLC waves. There are a bunch of them who were clearly under consideration to be playable and got assist status as consolation... Knuckles, Isaac, Alucard, Bomberman, Shovel Knight, just to name a few. Here's hoping they revisit them.
Age 30
Male
Ohio
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
905 posts
12.6 Years
I'm enjoying Classic Mode but I wish I would fight something other than Master Hand or Rathalos.

Either way here are my pipe dreams hopes for Wave 2. There are more than 5 but if at least one of them are in, although more would be better obviously, I think I'll be happy/satisfied

Crash Bandicoot
Spyro the Dragon
Monokuma (Danganronpa)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Neku (TWEWY)
ANY Digimon
Klonoa
PROUD Anti-Brony

Curly Brace

Where did everybody go?

Age 17
Male
D12
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
4,839 posts
8.5 Years
My ideal Fighter's Pass would consist of...

Quote from Cave Story
Dr. Eggman
Adeleine from Kirby
Agumon
Grovyle (I really just want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon represented in Smash)
Beat from Jet Set Radio (a really left-field pick, but Hideki Naganuma music in Smash would be hyyype)

Commander Saturn

Information Broker

Male
Canalave City
Seen 58 Minutes Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
450 posts
129 Days
I only play as King K. Rool, never as anyone else. Unless they add Lupin The Third or Daisuke Jigen, I doubt severely that me using anyone aside from Rool will ever change.

Simply put, I love humans.
Think about it humans are the most interesting creatures you could hope to find.
And when I said humans I meant all humans, not just you specifically, important detail.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
21,368 posts
7.9 Years
Do you think that Dracovish will become DLC playable character or NPC Poké Ball Pokémon for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
I could see it as a ball but it has no chance of becoming a playable character.

Fritz

---

Age 20
Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
1,263 posts
3.6 Years
I almost always play as Bowser in Smash Ultimate, I just love his Final Smash attack where he punches enemy fighters into the screen. I like using him in the Spirit mode as well since he can have his speed increased and still have strong attacks to use.
Age 30
Male
Ohio
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
905 posts
12.6 Years
I almost always play as Bowser in Smash Ultimate, I just love his Final Smash attack where he punches enemy fighters into the screen. I like using him in the Spirit mode as well since he can have his speed increased and still have strong attacks to use.
Ever since I unlocked him in World of Light I've been using him since. He's pretty much broken when it comes to Spirit Battles. Even outside of Adventure Mode in regular Spirit Battles without the Skill Tree. I've gotten some 3 star Spirits and a few 4 stars with him
PROUD Anti-Brony

Fritz

---

Age 20
Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
1,263 posts
3.6 Years
I've yet to download any of the DLCs for Smash Bros yet, not sure if there's really any point of me paying money for them since I'm not really interested in playing any of the fighters. I may have considered it to get the Mii outfits, but even then I don't think its really worth getting.
Age 30
Male
Ohio
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
905 posts
12.6 Years
Now that I have officially joined the Self Isolation Club... I will likely be playing this game every so often again since I pretty much will have literally nothing else better to do.

But I'm still only playing for fun and not playing to be competitive (because that's been canceled too now and I was never on intending on doing that in the first place anyway)

So if you want to play me that's fine. Contact me on here or on Discord and we can set something up I guess. I am also okay with Voice Chatting. But that's as far as I'll take it. lol.
PROUD Anti-Brony

Advertiser Content