• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REOPENED<(^.^<)(>^.^)>Nevan's Ranch - Breeding,Aprimons,Hidden Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
already got that,sorry. Anything else you can give me?
I doubt they're worth much, but I've got a level ball delibird. I know you already have a dream ball torchic but i have one, with ha of course, and with reversal, baton pass, endure, and feather dance, so it might be worth it for the egg moves.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
I doubt they're worth much, but I've got a level ball delibird. I know you already have a dream ball torchic but i have one, with ha of course, and with reversal, baton pass, endure, and feather dance, so it might be worth it for the egg moves.

the delibird it just fine,thank you!will get back as soon as I'm done with the komala

your komala is ready :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 22, 2017
Wanted:
Froakie (or any of the chain)
Ability: Protean
IVs/Nature: any! I will breed for those, just really need a protean one and getting no where finding friends for the friend safari with it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Wanted:
Froakie (or any of the chain)
Ability: Protean
IVs/Nature: any! I will breed for those, just really need a protean one and getting no where finding friends for the friend safari with it.

I just got myself a shiny greninja,so I already have a nice breedject lying around!
What do you offer?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 22, 2017
I honestly am I pretty casual player, I have a few random shiny pokemon but not much. Was hoping to find someone who would just help me out with an extra protean froakie from their own breeding. Not looking for someone to give me their one and only top pokemon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
I honestly am I pretty casual player, I have a few random shiny pokemon but not much. Was hoping to find someone who would just help me out with an extra protean froakie from their own breeding. Not looking for someone to give me their one and only top pokemon.

I don't even trade shinies lol.
Got an aprimon or an hidden ability I don't have?

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
Years
Hello~!
Poliwag
Ball: Friendball (Not important, though; you can opt out if it's troubling)
-HA: Yes
-EM: Haze
-Nature: Modest (if not possible, Calm)
-Sex: Male
-Nickname: Slipper
-IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31

In return, I could offer a battle-ready 4IV Flareon, or a shiny 6IV Vulpix, with drought. (I know it's a bit weighty, but I like giving people shinies.) I can provide proof for both.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
A-Vulpix
Ball: Love
HA: Y
Sex: F

I can offer a hidden ability female Salandit with 5IVs for it :)
ohhh yeah! deal
Hello~!
Poliwag
Ball: Friendball (Not important, though; you can opt out if it's troubling)
-HA: Yes
-EM: Haze
-Nature: Modest (if not possible, Calm)
-Sex: Male
-Nickname: Slipper
-IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31

In return, I could offer a battle-ready 4IV Flareon, or a shiny 6IV Vulpix, with drought. (I know it's a bit weighty, but I like giving people shinies.) I can provide proof for both.
tempting!what ball is the vulpix in?anyway I think I can provide an ha friendball poliwag and I have a modest and calm ditto to breed natures down. Does it have to be a male,by the way?

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
Years
ohhh yeah! deal

tempting!what ball is the vulpix in?anyway I think I can provide an ha friendball poliwag and I have a modest and calm ditto to breed natures down. Does it have to be a male,by the way?

It's only in a Pokeball, but the vulpix also has Pokerus (though I'm not sure if that contributes to the value!). As for the Poliwag.... well, it's preferable for it to be male. But I don't mind a female one- if it's female, the nickname should be Trunchbull. Honestly, the only part that's non-negotiable for me are the IVs and Haze.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Cool! I have very flexible trade times, so whenever is good for you, I should be able to do it :)
your a-vulpix is ready!
It's only in a Pokeball, but the vulpix also has Pokerus (though I'm not sure if that contributes to the value!). As for the Poliwag.... well, it's preferable for it to be male. But I don't mind a female one- if it's female, the nickname should be Trunchbull. Honestly, the only part that's non-negotiable for me are the IVs and Haze.
your poliwag is ready!got both a male anda female,nicknamed as you wished,modest with special attack iv spread,both in friendballs :D if you wish you can have them both

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
Years
your poliwag is ready!got both a male anda female,nicknamed as you wished,modest with special attack iv spread,both in friendballs :D if you wish you can have them both

Perfect! I might as well take them both, I'll have my headcanon that they're twins, lol. When can you trade? My Vulpix is ready to hand over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back