• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Kamui finished the other 5 too fast. Randy was surprised. ''Great work, Kamui!'' said Randy. ''Let's continue to search for the others, oh and-'' and suddenly appeared 4 Purple Sonic.

''K-Kamui! Careful! They are from Insane!!'' said Randy. ''Probably controlled by the darkness, that's what I think. Take care of those 2, OK?'' said Randy to Kamui. The Sonic were too fast! Randy used Agility and multiplication to 2 of him. A Sonic turned into a ball and attacked the wrong Randy and accidentally, he hit a very strong cactus. The sonic fainted. ''Now It's you and-'' The purple Sonic disappeared! He were behind Randy. He hit Randy. ''Ouch! You'll pay!'' Randy hit the purple Sonic with various punches and for the final hit, he picked up his hammer and hit the Purple Sonic with it. The purple Sonic fainted.

''Now It's your turn Kamui'' said Randy!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Items Earned! ★

Dane Cordes

item15_080305_19.jpg
+1 Bunny Hood

Anna Volynsky & Shawn Adams

item15_080305_26.jpg
+2 Lip's Stick (one for each player)

You may use your items in your next post or at a later post. There's no expiration date ;)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kamui "Pit"

Wouldn't you know, Kamui found a Super Mushroom. Better save it for later. As if things couldn't get any weirder, four dark beings came out. Kamui looked closely, & saw they were Sonic. Four Sonics, not cosplayers. This didn't look good. Randy went to take care of two of them, so Kamui had to take care of the other two. He envied Sonic, & knew how powerful he was. This wasn't gonna be easy for him.

One Sonic spinned & homed at Kamui. Kamui quickly dodged to the right, acting fast as he slashed at Sonic in his stance, giving some damage. However, the 2nd Sonic spin dashed him from behind him, dealing damage to Kamui. "Aah!" That's gonna sting, literally. Time to use one of his items.

Kamui took out the Super Mushroom & ate it. He instantly became bigger. He even had a deep voice. Who wants to hear him sing? The Sonics jumps & kicked downwards at Kamui, dealing minor damage. He was big, of course. They jumped again, while Kamui looked up & started charging up. The Sonics spin in the again, then shoot themselves at Kamui, who in return slashes upwards, smashing them high. Only one Sonic is down, but the other was just getting started.

Sonic ran past Kamui, then back & stopped. He punched & kicked Kamui from where he was at. Kamui grabbed him, then slashed his dual blades at him. He still had a hold of him. Kamui smiled. He brought Sonic above him while doing a handstand & kicked him with his feet, sending him into the air. That looked like the last of them.

Kamui returned to his normal size. He took some beating. He seems alright. Only time will tell. "That was new," he said mildly to Randy, smiling again. His left side was a bit bruised, & his right thigh singed with pain. Only slightly though. He was still raring to go! Then his stomach growled, & he chuckled. "Are we at the forest yet?" he asked jokingly. Nothing can beat his sense of humor.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Allan 'Lucario' Larsen - Forest, river bank​

Allan jumped ever so slightly as he heard someone else speaking, apparently to him and the female Snake. Turning his head slightly without moving his body out of fear of the woman pulling the trigger on the explosives, he saw the Captain Falcon walking over to them, trying to 'defuse' the situation. Allan took a soft breath of air and gave his head a light nod.

"... I'm... alright. I can barely stand, but I'll live..."

At least, that's what he was hoping. Putting aside the incredible pain in his arms as well as his ribs and on a smaller scale, the rest of his body, he still had a bomb strapped to his chest, and it didn't look like the woman was going to agree with him and Falcon and let him off the hook.

Just as Allan was about to speak again, a slight shiver went through him. He blinked in confusion, and without trying to let the others know, he tried to figure out what had caused that to happen. After several moments of silent debating within his mind, he realized that he both could feel the pain of his wrecked body... as well as an incredible strength having built up within him. Not so much physical as... something else.

"I'll have to figure that out later..." he thought to himself as his focus went back to the woman, now slowly approaching him. He kept completely still as before, his eyes locked on hers as he swallowed down ever so slightly. Was she going to walk up to him, snap his neck and leave it at that? It would've made more sense to just blow him up if that was the case, but then again... not alot of things made sense on this island.

As the woman told him to hold still, he gave a light nod, staring into her eyes while breathing heavily and slightly irregularly. After several minutes, which to Allan felt like years, the explosive was pulled off, and he let out a relieved breath of air, placing his hands on his knees and bending slightly over, gasping for air.

"A-ah... ow... nngh..."

Pushing a hand to his ribs, he continued to wheeze softly, the holding his breath and then suddenly breathing in having hurt more than he had thought. After a few moments of gathering himself, he stood up again and offered the woman a light nod in appreciation.

"Th-thanks for the trust. I- ngh. What happened after I passed out...?"

He turned his head to look past Captain Falcon, a hand still pushed to his sore ribs as he looked over at Samus and the fallen Lucas, his eyes widening a little. She hadn't killed him, had she...? As deranged as he might have been, he was still one of them and if one person began killing other people off... Allan didn't want to think about it, shaking his head lightly, turning back to Falcon and Snake.

"Hff... hff... thanks for the help... both of you. Doubt we could have made it all too far without your help..."

Despite his nationality being nowhere near english or american, Allan still spoke pretty fluent english, despite a very slight accent.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Items Earned! ★

Allan Larsen

item15_080305_12.jpg
+1 Heart Container

item15_080305_27.jpg
+1 Star Rod
Kamui Ozora & Randy Browns

item15_080305_32.jpg
+2 Fire Flower (one for each player)

You may use your items in your next post or at a later post. There's no expiration date ;)

Flock Enemies Spotted! ★

Princess Lilly

200px-ROBLauncherMissile.png

As you wander inward, 5 ROB Launchers came out towards your direction and are ready to attack you with their missles!

You must defeat these flock enemies before moving on. You may do this in one post or a couple, whichever you decide.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn, after hearing the Lucario give thanks, nodded in return. "Your welcome. My name is Shawn, by the way." As he turned to the guy, he saw something gleaming out of the corner of his eye. It came from the foliage nearby where they were standing. He walked over to where he saw the gleam and was surprised by what he saw.

Two huge long-stemmed flowers lay there, with a magical stick with a star on top. Next to it was a heart-shaped container, filled with a pink liquid. He recognized those items immediately. The flowers were called Lip's Stick, the stick was called a Star Rod, and the heart was called a Heart Container. However, he noticed that they were labelled: The Lip's Sticks were for CF (obviously for Captain Falcon) and SS (Solid Snake), while the Heart Container and Star Rod were for L (Lucario). How odd was this!

"Hey, guys," Shawn called out, taking his Stick, "someone left us a couple of items. You might wanna come get them."

(If your character needs help walking, I'll let you bunny me in order for you to get there, Lucario)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BACKPACK
Spoiler:
TAKAMOTO TENSHI
高本 てんし

Greatly Damaged
Blackened Eye
Bruised Throat
Head Swelling
Cowlick

Held Items:
None

Chapter One:
An Island Smash!

Part Five

After a bit more fighting, Tenshi was pinned and, once again, demanded to forfeit. He chocked as he spoke, seeing as the woman was standing on his neck. "Kkk-I give! I give!" When the woman finally let up, Tenshi sat up, holding the side of his head. There was sort of a confused pained look in his eyes. "I've never lost before..." He mumbled to himself. "But there's no point in throwing a pity party. Congratulations..." He bowed in an honorable way to ward the woman, when a small 'ding' was heard from the sky, and an item gracefully hovered down to the island, directly into Tenshi's hands. A Heart Container. What a convenience! But... "Uh, here... Sorry for the trouble." Instead of healing, he instead gave the valuable item to his victor.

He paused, trying not to show it but clearly the loss was getting to him. It's as if his mind had broken partially, pessimistic thoughts in his head. "You're really good... Now... If my theories are correct, the game master dropped this healing item after the battle had ended. If that's so, then perhaps that could be the outcome of every battle. I'd have to see it happen to someone else to confirm it. All of the items here have been Smash Brothers items, and it seems that everyone here has the abilities of a Smash character. Your Samus, my Lucas, and those guys, Captain Falcon and Lucario. This must mean that we're all here to aid that Dragon, together. That, or I've just lost my mind and none of this is really happening... Either way, I think it'd be smart to work as a team and protect one another. There's probably far worse things on this island than Goombas and Koopas." Cowlick. Cowlick. Cowlick. Look at his funny hair! COWLICK

Fixed Float!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Samus "Mimi" Aran
~
The boy's final surrender was extremely welcome, as Mimi was growing extremely tired of fighting already, while a group of others did their own thing only a few short meters away. She listened to his babbling with a cocked head and a glare in her eyes, but accepted the heart container with her free hand, allowing her suit to scan its contents and absorb its technology. The refreshing burst that followed traveled through each and every muscle in her body, healing them of fatigue and the damage of having to be put through such exertion.

The boy did have a point, in that sticking together was everyone's best hopes for survival on the forsaken island, but he shouldn't have been putting everyone else's life at risk by assaulting potential allies. That lone fact filled her with more anger than the fact that it was she who was attacked, but now that it was over, he did have a point. There had to be some way to leash him, to prevent betrayal or random attacks again, in such a way that he wouldn't dream of attempting to do it again. Otherwise, she would have knocked him out and sent him down the stream to be somebody else's problem.

Then, it came to her, as the tall woman stomped around to stand behind the sitting boy. "If you want to help, then expose your neck. I'll be planting a parasite in your body that will be used to drain your energy and recharge my shields, if you decide to do a stupid thing like this again." She instructed Tenshi, as the mechanics of her armor worked to ignite part of her Metroid DNA and push it through tubes in her arm, that eventually lead to her free hand, and a needle that rose from the spine of her finger. "A leash."

The idea had come to her quite quickly, with the help of the power suit's computer. Metroids used the life force of others by gripping onto their forms and feeding incessantly, until they were full. That never happened to Samus; only her shields were drained, which meant that they must have been a similar type of energy. By injecting the stupid teenager with a special parasitic gene, she would be able to drain his life force to feed her shields. He'd go down in a mere few seconds.

"Well?" Mimi asked, her finger-needle poised for injection.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Items Earned! ★

Tenshi Takemoto

item15_080305_12.jpg
+1 Heart Container

Nicole "Mimi" Caine

item15_080305_52.jpg
+1 Screw Attack

Ariyanna Marie Soares ★

Augustine Forest

When Ariya was granted the abilities and powers from Pikachu, she noticed that her running speed was a lot faster than beforehand. Before acquiring her powers, she was never the best runner. She was in fact, lazy. Passing by a few bushes and jumping from fallen branch to fallen branch, she was able to find Mr. Game & Watch going slightly ahead of her, only for her to see that this Mr. Game & Watch wasn't really a human version. It was one from the real game.

"Hey!" She shouted, trying to catch her breath. "Stop!"

She then noticed an item being held by this lone character. It was a Maxim Tomato. Probably found it somewhere in the riverbank...or whereever tomatoes grow in the island. Mr. Game & Watch continued to jump far from Ariya, then forming a trampoline for himself to jump higher from the trees, forcing Ariya to lose him. As the 2-D character fell slowly with his own parachute, he was already targeted by her thunder jolt. Quickly throwing one at him, it became the perfect target, as Mr. Game & Watch finally fell off from the failing parachute. Still holding the Maxim Tomato tight with his left arm.

Ariya growled. She started running once again farther south where Mr. Game & Watch was heading. Her running became so fast, she couldn't control it...without noticing that her quick attack ability was activated. Jumping from tree to tree and from bush to bush, Ariya felt she was saving loads of time by heading down to the river until...

CRASH.

Ariya fell on her bottom, wiping her eyes and her mind stopped spinning. Her blurry vision didn't clear up, so she wasn't sure on who she bumped into. She was too fast to see who it was. Although sitting there wondering would waste time.​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Dane Cordes

Dane was trying to chase after the Mr Game and Watch that stole his tomato... the thing was pretty fast for a two dimensional creature. Whatever the case, he did his best to keep an eye on the Mr Game and Watch... along the way, he suddenly crashed into something! It was a pretty hard impact too! Whatever he crashed into, it was pretty darn fast. Dane fell onto his back, shaking his head to regain his consciousness.

"Ugh... ow what in..." Dane opened his eyes to notice it was the Pikachu girl from before! He'd have to be careful here... last thing he needed was another fight. This was serious Deja vu. This was how they met last time...

"Y-you again! You alright? Don't shock me again or anything I'm not gonna hurt you! I'm sorry about Meta Knight he went way too overboard! I tried to stop him!" Dane insisted, speaking in a quicker pace as if panicking. He did lose a convenient healing item and all. He looked around for a trace of the Mr. Game & Watch that had run off. It was going south by the river bank. He had so much more to explain but right now he was too frantic to think straight.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BACKPACK
Spoiler:
TAKAMOTO TENSHI
高本 てんし

Greatly Damaged
Blackened Eye
Bruised Throat
Head Swelling

Held Items:
None

Chapter One:
An Island Smash!

Part Six

He sighed only as a response to the offer, and reached his hand behind his head, brushing hair aside from his neck. He only just stood back up and spoke again. "I guess so... Though I'd rather you not refer to it as a 'leash'. I thought my loss was degrading enough." He sighed once more. "I have to admit though... You really kicked my ass, even if I had the element of surprise. If I had to lose, at least it'd be to someone as skilled as you." After the injection, Tenshi reached behind him into his backpack and pulled out a ray gun, offering this to the woman as well. "Sixteen shots, if you want it... By the way, my name is Takamoto Tenshi. I come from Kyoto, Japan. I took plenty of English classes so, seeing as you speak it as well, there won't be any misunderstandings." He glanced over toward the area of the forest where others are roaming. "Do you know any of them?"

Fixed Float!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Ariyanna Marie Soares ★

Augustine Forest

"Dude....like, chill. Will ya?"

After a serious crash, Ariya regained her vision...only to realize that she had bumped into a Mario cosplayer. It was the same Mario guy she had encountered while she brawled with Meta Knight. He didn't seem like he wanted to attack her, even if the encounter back then wasn't really his fault. It was actually Ariya's for being scared of her own surroundings. The Mario guy kept insisting Ariya to not fight her, until she lightly zapped him on his left knee.

"I'm not going to fight you. Why would I? That Meta Knight guy looked creepy, so I got scared." Ariya explained as she stood up. She started to listen to water flowing down south towards the southern coast. With Ariya's Pika sense, she noticed that she was nearing the southern coast. It was also the same direction the lone Mr. Game & Watch was heading as well. "Listen, I don't have any time for any answers, man. I gotta follow that Game & Watch dude. He has a...tomato or something."

With that, Ariya decided to run, unknowing if the Mario dude had the intention to follow her or not. Spotting a goomba on the way, she jumped up and stomped it with her right foot, disappearing right under her. It became a first enemy she spotted that was easy for her to beat, the first one during her stay on this island. She then stopped to turn behind her, wondering if the Mario guy actually followed her...​

Flock Enemies Spotted! ★

James "JayC" Chleevas

250px-Feyesh.JPG

After defeating both Dane Cordes and Ariyanna Marie Soares, suddenly...a trio of electric flying fish called Feyesh appeared from the side Ariya flew off, and are heading your way!

You must defeat these flock enemies before moving on. You may do this in one post or a couple, whichever you decide.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Samus "Mimi" Aran
~
Mimi can't help a smirk at Tensh's issue with the pet name, for she could think of far funnier ways to refer to it. But the decision was ultimately against, for she didn't want to cause unnecessary trauma amongst the people she works with. "Deterrent, then. And my name is Mimi." She decides, taking the ray gun into her armored hand and allowing the power suit to scan its contents, before an empty shell falls to the floor. "Those guys?" She asks, allowing her HUD to turn in the direction of the boy who helped her, the woman that shot a rocket at the Koopa army, and the man dressed in a blue leotard. "Not very well..."

The Lucario seemed to be up and about again, for she'd become somewhat less than aware of his presence during the fight with Tenshi, so she smiled slightly behind the visor of her power suit. She wasn't going to be taking it off any time soon, for fear of surprises like the Japanese boy beside her, but felt confident enough to approach the trio with stomping legs across the twiggy ground of the clearing. She stood clearly over everyone else, but the twist of unease could still be felt in her stomach in the foreign forest.

"Hello." Mimi greeted the trio of people, as there seemed to be less of a hostile ongoing situation. Her voice through the helmet was slightly distorted, but it was crystal clear all the same. "Is anyone here still hurt?" She asked, while her HUD scanned the surrounding area for items like the one Tenshi had offered up to her. There had to be somewhere for them to come from, and the shiny red apples seemed like a good start.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Dane panted a bit. She was alot more relaxed then before that's for sure. He zapped him on his left knee lightly to get him to stop. She explained that she attacked them mostly because of that Meta Knight guy. Well at least he was on good terms with her... She mentioned that she was chasing after a Mr Game & Watch and that it was holding a Tomato. Dane's Tomato to be specific. She quickly ran off after the Mr Game and watch though. Well Dane wasn't going to just sit there! He needed that thing after all.

"Hang on!" Dane called out as he tried to catch up. He wasn't quite as fast as Pikachu unfortunately... too his luck though, a Bunny Hood was spotted along the way. Perfect! Maybe he'd be faster then her! He quickly put on the bunny hood and suddenly he was able to catch up with her easily. In just a few seconds, he was running side by side with her.

"That Game and Watch has my Maximum Tomato actually! I'm after it too. I'm Dane Cordes by the way!" Dane said, keeping his focus on the Mr Game and Watch in the distance. They were just catching up to it. With the Bunny hood, Dane was a little bit faster then Pikachu. He found himself unintentionally moving ahead of her with his new speed.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Anna Volynsky
"Whatever..." Anna answered the man, his thanking her was probably misplaced anyway. She shot a rocket at him and threatened to blow him sky high, why was he thanking her? It was obvious he was in pain, just as she retrieved the explosive, he just about doubled over and began to wheeze. She purposefully avoided his question about what happened to him when he passed out. No sense bringing up the fact that she walloped him in the ribs just to see if he was faking or not.

"My names is Anna," she mumbled under her breath in reciprocation of Shawn divulging his own. It was better for them to call her by name than Snake, "you with the face", or whatever pronoun they came up with. Besides, what harm could be done with a first name alone? Arms in the air and hands interlaced, Anna stretched her back as she arched backwards. She was still a tad sore from her earlier encounter with the tree, but it seemed she was in better shape than Lucario-boy here. Just as she was about to go retrieve her flower, the Samus from earlier approached them and dominated the area in stature alone, power-suit be damned.

When she spoke to them, it confirmed Anna's initial suspicion that it was, in fact, a woman in the armor. Sometimes it was hard to tell at these conventions or with some costumes. If she had to guess, she was exhibit 'A'. Snake wasn't a woman originally, but she liked the character and didn't want to go as one of the "traditional" female options. They were all just a bit too passé, or overly sexualized for her. Studying the new arrival, she wondered how much time it took to craft the costume itself. Something so complex, it must have taken -at least- double the time of her own. Not only that, but if she truly had all the abilities of Samus now, this woman was going to be either incredibly helpful, or incredibly dangerous.

"I'm fine," She looked up to the woman and responded plainly. "But, Poke-man," she gestured to Lucario and had a slight chuckle at her own play on words, "He's probably seen better days."​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Allan 'Lucario' Larsen - Forest, river bank​

"Allan..." he huffed out, taking a moment to calm himself down, his rapidly beating heart slowly seeming to be relaxing once again. He raised a hand, holding it against his ribs as he peered over at Shawn as he went over to rummage in a bush slightly off to the side, Allan's brows, and tail, raising at the sound of what he had found.

"Really? Maybe there's a tomato or something... though I dunno if it'll work like that here."

Just as he was about to slowly make his way over there, Samus and the Lucas-cosplayer joined the group. Allan was happy to see that Samus came out of it alright, but he wasn't sure why she was letting the boy walk around on his own. If it'd been him, he would've knocked him out and left him behind, though making sure that he wouldn't have been in harms way if he did.

Raising a hand, he gave a small wave in response to her greeting, a faint, wry little smile playing on his lips at Anna's joke.

"Hey. I'm... not feeling all that fantastic, no. It'll be fine though. I've had worse."

Grunting a little, he went over towards where Shawn had found some items in a bush, and although he -said- he had had worse, which wasn't entirely untrue, he still felt like someone had dropped a brick house on top of him and then put him in a tumbledryer with the remaining bricks.

Stepping up to Shawn, he peered into the push, pulling some leaves and branches aside until raising his brows as he carefully picked out a heart container. Looking it over, he then glanced back at the various people gathered. None of them seemed as damaged as him, aside from Lucas. And just as he realized this, he felt stupid for being the first one to pass out on this island. He convinced himself it didn't matter, but his pride -did- take a small blow.

Closing his eyes, he pushed the heart container to his chest, letting out a gasp as it dissolved and slipped inside of him, making his body glow for a brief moment. As the glow faded, Allan stumbled a little, blinking in surprise as he flexed his fingers, rolling his shoulders lightly, a grin appearing on his face.

"Hah! Well, look at that. I guess there's even hearts and tomatoes to keep us up and running now and then... huh. All I can feel now is my side being a bit sore. I feel great."

He flexed his arms and bent his legs tryingly, happy with the rejuvenating effects of the heart, before going back to the gathered little group, putting on a slightly more serious expression.

"So... I guess this -is- all real. So we're actually stuck on an island, with a madman trying to blow up everything in the universe... and we have no food or shelter, mmh?"

He glanced from Anna, to Shawn, to the two newcomers, hoping that they'd all agree to staying in the same group to... well, survive longer, really. And even if he despised the idea of working together with a person who just tried to murder someone else, it looked like Samus knew what she was doing, and, once again, he decided to trust someone he didn't know.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Items Earned! ★

Tenshi Takemoto & Nicole "Mimi" Caine

item15_080305_18.jpg
+2 Metal Suit (one for each player)

Dane Cordes & Ariyanna Marie Soares

item15_080305_30.jpg
+2 Super Scope (one for each player)

Allan Larsen, Anna Volynsky, & Shawn Adams
item15_080305_20.jpg
+3 Super-Spicy Curry (one for each player) coincidentally y'all were talkin bout food lolol

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BACKPACK
Spoiler:
TAKAMOTO TENSHI
高本 てんし

Greatly Damaged
Blackened Eye
Bruised Throat
Head Swelling

Held Items:
None

Chapter One:
An Island Smash!

Part Seven

Metal suits fell beside them, causing Tenshi to repeat, "Thank you, Game Master." He put his box into his backpack, handing the other to his 'partner'. "If you don't want to hold onto it, I could also put it in my backpack," he offered. He looked on to the three that were busy with something during their fight. "It'd be smart to have a decently-large team, but if we overdo it, it could lead to accidental friendly-fire." He looked on to the three.

"Hm... Lucario, Snake, Captain Falcon... We would be best assembled with everyone in the back, excluding Falcon and Lucario. Falcon has no projectile attacks and deals greater damage up close, especially with a Falcon Punch. Lucario can fight at a medium range, due to the aura extensions of his attacks, as well as an aura sphere. If he gets damaged, it'll only increase his power. Snake can fight at further range, using grenades and rockets, and could watch our backs to prevent ambush. He-- I mean, /she/, could also set traps by using detonator mines and motion-activated ones." He then gave a glance toward Mimi.

"You can fight at both close and long range, because your suit packs extra damage into your physical attacks." He rubbed his bruised throat, coincidentally right after saying that. "But you also have charged blasts and two forms of missiles to fight at a distance. You also have the ability Morph Ball, which allows you to get into very small places. I have PSI abilities, so both Lucario and I could detect the presence of others, since he can likely see their auras now. I possess a long-ranged controllable attack, Thunder, and can also use Fire or Freeze. I can absorb energy-based attacks to heal myself and/or fire back at the attacker, and I can fight close range with psychic-powered attacks. I'm known to have a powerful kick."

Fixed Float!

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn looked around at the group, listening to Tenshi's explanation. He didn't mind being in front, especially since hand-to-hand combat was his specialty. With their psychic attacks, both Allen and Tenshi would be perfect at scouting the road ahead, since they can see auras before anyone can see the actual person (or enemy). That left Mimi and Anna, who were more adept at long-range attacks. He could see and appreciate the strategy that he came up with.

"Sounds like a plan, but does anyone know where to go from here?" he asked of the four. "We can't just keep wandering around and waiting for the bad guys to get tired of throwing enemies at us. It'll tire us and possibly damage us enough to where even their weakest commander or whatever could beat us." He wanted to keep their spirits up, but facing drones over and over in the end would only make them weaker.

He smelled something good. Looking to the ground, he found a plate of...something. It smelled a little spicy, but good. He picked it up, noticing that the contents didn't move or spill off the plate. He tucked the plate somewhere safe in his jacket and resumed the conversation.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Samus "Mimi" Aran
~
The first voice Mimi heard was the accented tones of a woman dressed in a long grey boysuit, with all the bells and whistles that screamed off a military character, who her HUD identified as Solid Snake. Not a Nintendo character, so perhaps she would be able to fight more suitably than some of the other characters she knew of. The image of a kid dressed like Mario attempting to defeat enemies made her snicker behind the helmet, but something about Anna caught her eye; they each possessed quite similar appearances. Or they would have if Mimi would taken her helmet off. Both tall, fair-skinned women with blue eyes and blonde hair tied back into a ponytail.

"It's good that you're safe, but," Mimi heard Allan's words and gestured to the tall apple trees that peeked out from the forest's foliage. "There's plenty of food around, so that's not a problem if we stock up. Find some material, take an empty koopa shell, and we can carry bunches of apples with us." She reasoned, with another glance around the surrounding area for potential shelter. The range of view in the forest was short, to say the least, but there could possibly be caves on an island like this.

Then came Tenshi's words, attempting to explain his supposed strategy, to which Mimi's computer threw a hissy fit at. Even Mimi couldn't help but snicker at the boy's naivete in response to the dangers of the island, so she corrected him with a clearing of her throat, once Shawn had given his response.

"That's great and all, but it sucks. The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting, and fighting is all you've planned for." Mimi spoke through her voice filter, with a shake of her head at the young man as she began to walk around the small clearing; a performer at heart, as always. "Like the good Captain said, we can't just fight. We need to form a plan of actions, which would begin with scouting out the area. First, we find areas that would make good hideouts; these will either contain our enemies, or be a good place to set up our own base of operations. Once we have that established, and a map of the island with their possible bases marked, we can begin to strike out. We're outnumbered, I'm sure of it, so we need to set up false bases to throw them off of our tracks. Light fires in caves, strike out against random swarms in a pattern opposite to our true plan, and plant traps across their territory."

Though it wasn't all she had to say, Mimi looked over the other four people gathered, and waited for their responses to her plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back