• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
There is none.
It might be even further delayed though, since I'm taking a different approach to designing the game then most people.

It'll take the same time overall for most games, but the first beta will take awhile, then they'll dish out rapidly after that.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
also I was thinking you might include someone selling a magikarp since James bought one on the tv show once

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
RR5.png
RR4.png
RR3.png
RR1.png

---------------------A new Route?--------------------------------------------Hmm, next to a Lab------------------------------------------Hmm, Mysterious Lab-------------------------------------------Ooo, Pretty.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
looking good, the charcter is good, I know its been said before but couldnt you change the clothes to make it look more like TR, even changing the clothes colour from red to black would be good.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
The magikarp buying deal is a good suggestion, but as said before, you aren't jessie or james.
Nice screenies :)
and about team rocket clothes, read my earlier post. if you, or someone you know can give us a better sprite, PM Earthvisitor.

Maewa

Hmmm........... Man+Sheep=Jail
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2007
this look AMAING cant w8 for the BEta

Keep up the good work

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
To Maewa: Thank you :) and welcome aboard

To charmander07: I'm not sure I understand your first question, but so far the starters for the game are the D/P starters (though that is subject to change) , and perhaps there will be more to come.
also, try not to double post

Years
i am kinda sure this hasnt been mention but Butch and Cassidy should make an appearance

for the kids who forget who Butch and Cassidy are, their Team Rockets more succesful duelo. They both have many pokemon (seen on serebii but im not posting a link {dont wanna get in trouble}) but there most reconisgalbe pokemon is their raticate

Years
i am kinda sure this hasnt been mention but Butch and Cassidy should make an appearance

for the kids who forget who Butch and Cassidy are, their Team Rockets more succesful duelo. They both have many pokemon (seen on serebii but im not posting a link {dont wanna get in trouble}) but there most reconisgalbe pokemon is their raticate

Wow I remember Butch & Cassidy because they were the smarter duo and Jessie & James was the dumb duo who tried everything to get the respect from there boss Giovanni.

sorry but I forgot to put this in my previous post but why don't you also make an appearance of Impostor Oak from the Trading Card Game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
well, I don't want to spoil too much of the plot, but there isn't going to be a 'Professor' character, so I don't know how we'd fit a fake professor in.
As for Butch and Cassidy...that's a decent idea....I'll see if I can think of something

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I just thought of something. How about Oak making an appearance in the game. The idea would be to have an assignment on getting into Oak's Lab (the counterpart of getting into Rocket's Hideouts), and battle against its Guards (even Tracy? O.o), and at the end, having to defeat Oak in battle (the counterpart of battling against Giovanni)
Sounds interesting... If you are up for some mischief (which, I don't XD)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
you should get meowth to tell you your missions.
once again, you aren't playing as Jessie or James, so meowth won't have a major part in the plot

I just thought of something. How about Oak making an appearance in the game. The idea would be to have an assignment on getting into Oak's Lab (the counterpart of getting into Rocket's Hideouts), and battle against its Guards (even Tracy? O.o), and at the end, having to defeat Oak in battle (the counterpart of battling against Giovanni)
Sounds interesting... If you are up for some mischief (which, I don't XD)

very interesting, the only problem being that the game takes place in a new region and not Kanto, but don't rule out the possibility of Oak being in the game...maybe we can think of something

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
nope, but the plot is almost completed, a bunch of the mapping has been done, and the first beta is nearing completion

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
I kno its kinda late but i wis u lots and lots of luck with this hack. Its looking very gd atm and i hope that it becomes a great success

Philbro
Xatu Only Friend

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Finished a Cave.
Finished a Forest.
Finished a Secret Laboratoy.
Finished 2 other Classified Items.
Finished 3 Routes.
Finished 1 Town.

Screenshots? YESSS!