• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

super fan de pokemon

Pokemon palmero
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Forms Alcremie Of the page serebii

869-rclove.png

869-macclover.png

869-micberry.png

869-lcstar.png

869-scflower.png

869-rs.png

869-csribbon.png

869-ras.png

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
guys please READ THE INSTRUCTIONS provided before posting. I already put the instructions in bold in my last post, and darkdragon reiterated the instructions as well. and battle sprites are CLOSED right now since Cynda and I have already made a lot. I just dont have time to post them because I have to make their shiny versions too

and stop asking if something will have a sprite. all the pokemon will have battle sprites and icon sprites. be patient

also, please dont post any images here, even if they're reference images. we appreciate the effort, but we already have our own reference images and we check different websites as well already

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years

those are the sprites cynda made and I edited. I didnt post them yet because there are no backsprites yet

guys, seriously, how hard is it to read stuff? I said Cynda and I are working on the battle sprites. you guys dont need to link stuff from his DA, he's already helping me. so obviously if I havent posted it yet that means theres something unfinished about it

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Here's the Gen. 8 icon sheet used in Pokémon Showdown! (the Smogon simulator) that we are going to use for the icons:
spritesheet.png

We're allowed to use them for this repository... If you're going to use the icons from that sprite sheet for purposes other than this repository's and ROM hacks, ask le_paragon...

You may now reserve to work with icons via PM... In line with that, here are the icons already reserved:
  • le_paragon: Rotom icons
  • RadicalCharizard: Raboot, Cinderace and G-Max Charizard
  • Just A Remixer: Yamper, Eternatus (both formes), Galarian Ponyta and Yamask, and G-Max Snorlax

Again, we're not currently accepting battle sprites...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
big update below. some of the front sprites are resized from the smogon sprite project
Spoiler:

the other unfinished sprites are in the hub on the first page

Last edited:
Years
I have some improved galar initial sprites and two more pokes I hope I helped :)

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Nova%20pasta%20(15)/Grookey.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Nova%20pasta%20(15)/Scorbunny.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Nova%20pasta%20(15)/Sobble.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Icons/Rookidee.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Icons/Thwackey.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
The inaugural Gen. 8 sprites posted by le_paragon and updated sprites for Furfrou trims are now available in the OP and the DropBox link!

Again, we currently don't accept Gen. 8 sprites... For the icons, however, you may request to reserve to us via PM...

But we accept sprites or Ride Pokémon if you want to contribute... This would be beneficial to those who are not yet good in making sprites from scratch but good in modifying ones since base sprites are already available around...

By the way, you might ask this at some point: Will you feature separate sprites for Sinistea and Polteageist, Alcremie and Gigantamax Flapple and Appletun?
The answer: Yes for Alcremie, no for Sinistea, Polteageist, Gigantamax Flapple and Appletun...
Sinistea and Polteageist form differences can only be seen in 3D or in an awkward pose which is almost impossible to look good as a sprite because the difference is simply a sticker which can be found under their cup...
Gigantamax Flapple and Appletun, for some reasons "they" decided to be lazy on this, has almost zero physical differences... Their only difference is with their G-Max moves...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
I have some improved galar initial sprites and two more pokes I hope I helped :)

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Nova%20pasta%20(15)/Grookey.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Nova%20pasta%20(15)/Scorbunny.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Nova%20pasta%20(15)/Sobble.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Icons/Rookidee.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Icons/Thwackey.png

read the instructions written on the first page and on the many previous posts here

also, I hope you realize you have to upload the images online to post them. we cant see images if you just send their directories from your desktop. our computers arent connected to yours

Years
I have here some initial two sprites and Rookidee :)

credits to the original spriters
EventHorizontal
JaegerLucciano23

Grookey.png
Scorbunny.png
Sobble.png
Thwackey.png
Rookidee.png

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Last edited:
Years
I asked u to read the instructions. you have to reserve icon sprites. the battle sprites are not open. me and someone else are working on them

those are not the approved sprites to work on. you didnt even give proper credits to the original spriters

Sorry bro

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
if you want, I have the galar icons already adapted for gba are free to use and made by larryturbo

Back