FireRed MegaMoemon Firered Page 2

Started by Septentrion May 25th, 2018 10:48 PM
  • 38 replies
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
86 posts
3.4 Years
It's probably not good for patching over hacks as the pokedex text has been changed. hopefully, it's a very simple 386 hack.

Edit: looks like togepi is supposed to look like that I guess.
I'm nearing Wattson, so far everything's going great. All these sprites are really well , it's great to see how Moemon has changed over the years.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist

Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
51 posts
6.8 Years
New Heartgold and Platinum.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5ngrnwa6pza6h5/Master_Folder_for_Moemon_Platinum_%2526_HeartGold_Patch_v4.5.zip/file

For a while, Gen 4 games haven't been updated, but every mon should have been replace, and all but much of Gen 4 should have greatly improved quality. 
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
86 posts
3.4 Years
New Heartgold and Platinum.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5ngrnwa6pza6h5/Master_Folder_for_Moemon_Platinum_%2526_HeartGold_Patch_v4.5.zip/file

For a while, Gen 4 games haven't been updated, but every mon should have been replace, and all but much of Gen 4 should have greatly improved quality. 
I'm glad to see 4th gen Moemon get an update. I have to ask though, aren't the files in the zip modified game files rather than patches? I'm not quite sure what narc files are, that's why I'm asking.
Seen May 27th, 2019
Posted May 23rd, 2019
2 posts
146 Days
hey, I just wanted to know if there is documentation like listing the pokemon in each route, possibly for people who possibly want to catch all the pokemon? also just downloaded it, will all the downloads have everything? if not, is there a way to tell if I don't have all the pokemon? for pokemon mega moemon firered.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 2nd, 2019
8 posts
186 Days
hey, I just wanted to know if there is documentation like listing the pokemon in each route, possibly for people who possibly want to catch all the pokemon? also just downloaded it, will all the downloads have everything? if not, is there a way to tell if I don't have all the pokemon? for pokemon mega moemon firered.
if you check the moemon discord there's a pinned post on the mega moemon gameplay thread which links to a pastebin that had all the encounter data for every area. i don't think i can link to it cos i don't have enough posts here though

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist

Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
51 posts
6.8 Years
The standard moemon revival project has gone through a major sprite update with a different person judging the sprite quality of incoming sprites.

Mega Moemon Firered 1.2.0 is effectively dead, but quite a lot of attention has been put into an upcoming Mega Moemon Emerald which will be based on the Disassembly and will have a github. It should have many more features and every moemon Mega has, with support for the future gimmicky moemon of later generations such as Deerling.

And of course, the cast of moemon is increasing.
Advertiser Content